unstablemolecules.com & uncannyxmen.net are proud to present....mightyavengers.net!

Spotlight update on... BANSHEE!

That's right, News as in latest updates posted on uncannyxmen.net!
Dean Clayton

Spotlight update on... BANSHEE!

Post by Dean Clayton » 01 Sep 2017, 10:41

You can't keep a good (dead) X-Man down. With the luck of the Irish behind him this hero has returned from death not once but three times since we released his Spotlight ten years ago. Read now our Character Spotlight update on the thrice resurrected Banshee!
https://uncannyxmen.net/characters/banshee
Why not contribute to one of our sites? The pay is non existent, but vacation allowance is fantastic!

EphemeristX

Re: Spotlight update on... BANSHEE!

Post by EphemeristX » 01 Sep 2017, 11:55

Thanks for the update. Banshee's always been one of my faves.
http://dancehall-daze.tumblr.com

"Take your baby by the ears
And play upon her darkest fears"

AntiBody

Post by AntiBody » 01 Sep 2017, 18:17

^^^ Same! Always loved him!! Thank you all so much for this!!
Guardians Of The Galaxy Draft: Nova (Richard Rider), Quasar (Wendell Vaughn), Moondragon, Darkhawk, Plutonia, Hiroim, Ikon, Malik Tarcel, Manta
Nemeses: The Fraternity of Raptors

Gibbering Fool

Post by Gibbering Fool » 02 Sep 2017, 12:05

I do wish a writer would give Banshee some love. Remeder set it all up nicely at the end of his run on Uncanny Avengers. He's tucked away in storage ready to be used whenever a writet decides its time to pull him out and use him again.

Cable

Post by Cable » 02 Sep 2017, 13:00

Shout out to everyone who worked on this. I mean I didn't want to yell at you guys but internally I've been screaming for a Banshee update. I mean he is one of the classic characters for crying out loud! Holler at me if anyone wants to discuss their favorite Banshee moments.
Rank your favorite characters in the X-Men Character Sorter! Share your results!

"If life were a picnic, you'd be a family. Since life is war, you're soldiers. You'd do well to start accepting that fact."--Nathan Summers

BishopXLS

Post by BishopXLS » 03 Sep 2017, 03:04

Banshee doesn't get the respect he deserves honestly, I want to see him on a main X-Team again.