Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Notification Glitch

Spotted an Error? Want to tell us how great (and modest) we are? Want to help out on the site? Give us your Feedback!
Anna Raven

Notification Glitch

Post by Anna Raven » 02 Dec 2021, 20:34

This isn't the worst thing in the world but recently, I got quoted in the Random Thoughts thread and so I was notified that someone replied to my message. Which is fine that's what I want.

But ever since then, I have been getting a notification every time someone posts in Random Thoughts with no quotation or reply to me specifically. It's just a small glitch, but I would prefer to only get notified when I'm quoted or directly replied to. Thanks.
Savage Avengers Draft: She-Hulk | Elektra | Echo | Gamora | Rogue | Chun Li | White Widow | Shuri

Dean Clayton

Re: Notification Glitch

Post by Dean Clayton » 10 Apr 2022, 08:20

sorry for the late response but has the situation changed or are you still having an issue with this?
just wondering if you have subscribed to the entire topic?
We've got some upcoming maintenance planned for the forum software so if its not solved at the moment, hopefully that will make a difference
Why not contribute to one of our sites? The pay is non existent, but vacation allowance is fantastic!

Anna Raven

Post by Anna Raven » 10 Apr 2022, 14:48

It's still happening. I'll double check that I didn't accidentally subscribe but I don't think I did.

EDIT: I actually was subscribed and didn't realize it. I wasn't even aware where the subscribe button was. Please ignore me, all is well.
Savage Avengers Draft: She-Hulk | Elektra | Echo | Gamora | Rogue | Chun Li | White Widow | Shuri

Dean Clayton

Post by Dean Clayton » 10 Apr 2022, 22:41

great :)
Why not contribute to one of our sites? The pay is non existent, but vacation allowance is fantastic!