Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Hawkeye...

Did you see the Dr. Strange Movie from the 70's? Me neither, but I'm sure someone did. Come here to talk about Movies and TV
Post Reply
User avatar
Nu-D
Posts: 2612
Joined: 18 Dec 2013, 00:22
Location: Durham, NC
Contact:

Hawkeye...

Post by Nu-D » 11 Apr 2019, 22:35


User avatar
Anna Raven
Posts: 4318
Joined: 28 Jun 2007, 22:53

Re: Hawkeye...

Post by Anna Raven » 11 Apr 2019, 23:07

I saw that! Man it would be great if they could get Aubrey Plaza.
Marvel vs DC Draft: Wonder Woman|Thor|Ares - DC|Shazam!|Hercules|Loki|Dream of the Endless|Valkyrie|Ares - Marvel
Thunderbolts Draft: Punisher|Black Cat|Moon Knight(as Kraven the Hunter)|Diamondback|Taskmaster|Domino|Nuke|Trickshot |Jolt|Troll

User avatar
Nu-D
Posts: 2612
Joined: 18 Dec 2013, 00:22
Location: Durham, NC
Contact:

Re: Hawkeye...

Post by Nu-D » 12 Apr 2019, 00:09

Anna Raven wrote:
11 Apr 2019, 23:07
I saw that! Man it would be great if they could get Aubrey Plaza.
Lol. I can’t see Plaza doing an action role.

User avatar
EphemeristX
Posts: 4810
Joined: 09 Apr 2007, 16:50
Contact:

Re: Hawkeye...

Post by EphemeristX » 12 Apr 2019, 01:14

Aubrey Plaza as Kate? Isn't she a bit old?
http://dancehall-daze.tumblr.com

"Take your baby by the ears
And play upon her darkest fears"

User avatar
Anna Raven
Posts: 4318
Joined: 28 Jun 2007, 22:53

Re: Hawkeye...

Post by Anna Raven » 12 Apr 2019, 01:27

EphemeristX wrote:
12 Apr 2019, 01:14
Aubrey Plaza as Kate? Isn't she a bit old?
Image

No one else saw this a year or two ago when it came out? It seems like perfect casting to me, she can't be that old, like mid 20s at the most? She would have the perfect attitude.
Marvel vs DC Draft: Wonder Woman|Thor|Ares - DC|Shazam!|Hercules|Loki|Dream of the Endless|Valkyrie|Ares - Marvel
Thunderbolts Draft: Punisher|Black Cat|Moon Knight(as Kraven the Hunter)|Diamondback|Taskmaster|Domino|Nuke|Trickshot |Jolt|Troll

User avatar
Nu-D
Posts: 2612
Joined: 18 Dec 2013, 00:22
Location: Durham, NC
Contact:

Re: Hawkeye...

Post by Nu-D » 12 Apr 2019, 01:34

Anna Raven wrote:
12 Apr 2019, 01:27
EphemeristX wrote:
12 Apr 2019, 01:14
Aubrey Plaza as Kate? Isn't she a bit old?
Image

No one else saw this a year or two ago when it came out? It seems like perfect casting to me, she can't be that old, like mid 20s at the most? She would have the perfect attitude.
Love it!

She’s 35, for what it’s worth.

User avatar
Blackcyclops
Posts: 19075
Joined: 12 Apr 2007, 21:03

Re: Hawkeye...

Post by Blackcyclops » 12 Apr 2019, 01:50

If you’re going for Kate as a teen then yeah I think you gotta go with a teen, just because I think it would be a waste to make Plaza play that young now.

Now if you’re going for her as a 20-something, then she’s good to go.
Morrison Era 2001-2005, Decimation Era from 2005-2012, Bendis Era 2012-2016, M-Pox era 2016-2017, and Resurrxion 2017-2019, Hickman Era 2019-?

User avatar
Anna Raven
Posts: 4318
Joined: 28 Jun 2007, 22:53

Re: Hawkeye...

Post by Anna Raven » 12 Apr 2019, 02:29

Thats nuts I guess I always thought of her as April Ludgate who seemed so young, but then again that show is almost 10 years old now!
Marvel vs DC Draft: Wonder Woman|Thor|Ares - DC|Shazam!|Hercules|Loki|Dream of the Endless|Valkyrie|Ares - Marvel
Thunderbolts Draft: Punisher|Black Cat|Moon Knight(as Kraven the Hunter)|Diamondback|Taskmaster|Domino|Nuke|Trickshot |Jolt|Troll

User avatar
EphemeristX
Posts: 4810
Joined: 09 Apr 2007, 16:50
Contact:

Re: Hawkeye...

Post by EphemeristX » 12 Apr 2019, 08:13

She's playing a mom in the new Chucky movie, so that ages her in my eyes. I can't see her being a college aged kid.
http://dancehall-daze.tumblr.com

"Take your baby by the ears
And play upon her darkest fears"

User avatar
WorldWideWade
Posts: 1140
Joined: 04 Mar 2013, 18:49
Location: Texas

Re: Hawkeye...

Post by WorldWideWade » 12 Apr 2019, 13:35

Hawkeye and Hawkguy!

I'm totally there for it. Disney+ sounds like it's going to be great. Just waiting for that price point.
Current Pull List
Hickman's X-men, Runaways, Champions

User avatar
Cable
Posts: 4151
Joined: 07 Apr 2007, 18:31
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Hawkeye...

Post by Cable » 12 Apr 2019, 13:56

WorldWideWade wrote:
12 Apr 2019, 13:35
Hawkeye and Hawkguy!

I'm totally there for it. Disney+ sounds like it's going to be great. Just waiting for that price point.
They revealed all the details yesterday (see here).
It will be $7 a month or $70 a year.
Best X-Comic last week: House of X #6
Best non X-Comic last week: Punisher #16

User avatar
Anna Raven
Posts: 4318
Joined: 28 Jun 2007, 22:53

Re: Hawkeye...

Post by Anna Raven » 12 Apr 2019, 14:09

Cable wrote:
12 Apr 2019, 13:56
WorldWideWade wrote:
12 Apr 2019, 13:35
Hawkeye and Hawkguy!

I'm totally there for it. Disney+ sounds like it's going to be great. Just waiting for that price point.
They revealed all the details yesterday (see here).
It will be $7 a month or $70 a year.
Moreover, you will get Hulu and some other streaming packages as well.
Marvel vs DC Draft: Wonder Woman|Thor|Ares - DC|Shazam!|Hercules|Loki|Dream of the Endless|Valkyrie|Ares - Marvel
Thunderbolts Draft: Punisher|Black Cat|Moon Knight(as Kraven the Hunter)|Diamondback|Taskmaster|Domino|Nuke|Trickshot |Jolt|Troll

Post Reply