Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Fantastic Four to relaunch with possible changes

Found some news out about the X-Men, Avengers, Batman or even? The monthly previews have been released ? Or perhaps there's a rumour you've heard, then post it here for the world to see.
EphemeristX

Fantastic Four to relaunch with possible changes

Post by EphemeristX » 18 Apr 2018, 19:52

According to Newsarama, the new Fantastic Four book will return in August. Among the changes are the addition of an older seeming Valeria and Franklin to the cast. Looking closely, it seems that they're not wearing 4 emblems, but FF ones, so the actual team status is still under question. Also, Dan Slott mentions Doctor Doom will return on "new, familiar footing."

So. Teen Richards kids? Doctor Doom maybe returning to villainy? What are your thoughts?
http://dancehall-daze.tumblr.com

"Take your baby by the ears
And play upon her darkest fears"

Blackcyclops

Re: Fantastic Four to relaunch with possible changes

Post by Blackcyclops » 18 Apr 2018, 19:58

I thought maybe the Future Foundation (FF) is coming back...Slott has utilized a number of villains in ASM and his highly underrated Avengers stuff in a number of ways, so I really look forward to what he’ll do with Doom.
I'm Team Remender, Waid, Hickman and Gillen

My X-Men Draft Picks:
Prof. X, Legion, Polaris, Quicksilver, Meggan, Deadpool, Pixie, and Danger

Cosmos666

Post by Cosmos666 » 18 Apr 2018, 21:03

EphemeristX wrote:
18 Apr 2018, 19:52
So. Teen Richards kids? Doctor Doom maybe returning to villainy? What are your thoughts?
So, a few more years and Rachel will be able to hit that again!

EphemeristX

Post by EphemeristX » 18 Apr 2018, 22:21

Aw, Jesus, gross!
http://dancehall-daze.tumblr.com

"Take your baby by the ears
And play upon her darkest fears"

AntiBody

Post by AntiBody » 19 Apr 2018, 02:59

Ooh! Interesting! Never thought about aging! Wonder what that means for the rest of the FF - Onome, Alex, Bentley...

And I really like the idea of the FF. I’ll be interested to see where Scott goes with it. Consider me pleasantly piqued.
Guardians Of The Galaxy Draft: Nova (Richard Rider), Quasar (Wendell Vaughn), Moondragon, Darkhawk, Plutonia, Hiroim, Ikon, Malik Tarcel, Manta
Nemeses: The Fraternity of Raptors

XtremeOne1

Post by XtremeOne1 » 11 May 2018, 18:08

I hope we get the Future Foundation back too. I'll miss the younger Richards as i always found them hilarious but excited for the return