Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Exiles #6

Here you can express your opinions about released issues of the current X-Titles
Anna Raven

Exiles #6

Post by Anna Raven » 13 Aug 2018, 23:49

Anyone still on board? Looks like we are getting a new replacement for Old Kamala Khan possibly:
Spoiler: show
An old west version of Black Panther called "The King".
This issue was pretty entertaining, I think we're past the world eater stuff, and can now focus on less frenzied missions that stay in one locale for a few issues at a time.
Editorial Draft Results: Rogue | Magneto | Mystique | Sabretooth | Madelyn Prior | Lady Deathstrike | Blink | Peggy Carter | Vanisher | Dead Girl | Jimmy Hudson | Wither | Guardian

Cable

Re: Exiles #6

Post by Cable » 16 Aug 2018, 00:10

I love the Wild West version of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants! I have high hopes for this arc. And I think Reis's art is a perfect fit for it.
Rank your favorite characters in the X-Men Character Sorter! Share your results!

"If life were a picnic, you'd be a family. Since life is war, you're soldiers. You'd do well to start accepting that fact."--Nathan Summers