Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Mystery in Madripoor #3

Here you can express your opinions about released issues of the current X-Titles
ev82

Mystery in Madripoor #3

Post by ev82 » 26 Jul 2018, 03:54

Loving this book, loving the team dynamics, hate the art.
GOTG Draft:Polaris|Gladiator|Lilandra Neramani|Medusa|Korvus|Major Victory|Hepzibah|Irani Rael (Nova Corps)|Neutron
Nemeses: The Celestials

Cable

Re: Mystery in Madripoor #3

Post by Cable » 26 Jul 2018, 10:13

So is Psylocke actually inside of her? Surely she isn't going to get a new body again is she? I think her 'ninja' look is too iconic for them to change it now but it would be interesting if they did so.
Rank your favorite characters in the X-Men Character Sorter! Share your results!

"If life were a picnic, you'd be a family. Since life is war, you're soldiers. You'd do well to start accepting that fact."--Nathan Summers

das_boot

Post by das_boot » 26 Jul 2018, 11:17

This is literally the best X-Title at the moment. Well. The best that’s beyond 1 issue...
Marvel Fantasy League Team: Laura Kinney, James Howlett, Domino, Luke Cage, Magik, Black Bolt, Sentry, Dazzler, Nick Fury, Dazzler, Hawkeye (not the Hawkguy)

Mr_Mayhem

Post by Mr_Mayhem » 26 Jul 2018, 12:56

Cable wrote:
26 Jul 2018, 10:13
So is Psylocke actually inside of her? Surely she isn't going to get a new body again is she? I think her 'ninja' look is too iconic for them to change it now but it would be interesting if they did so.
I just took it that she had recovered but was still acting like she was knocked out and just manipulated her on the low.
Never worry what other people think of you, because no one ever thinks of you.

EphemeristX

Post by EphemeristX » 26 Jul 2018, 14:16

Yeah. I think Betsy used her powers to make everyone think she was dead last issue, and has been manipulating them all sneaky-like from that point on.
http://dancehall-daze.tumblr.com

"Take your baby by the ears
And play upon her darkest fears"

das_boot

Post by das_boot » 26 Jul 2018, 15:38

Also, between this title and Mr + Mrs, I kind of love that the writers are embracing Jubilee’s return to the X-Men as a mutant and an equal to some of these more experienced X-Men— THEY’VE FINALLY LET HER GROW UP
Marvel Fantasy League Team: Laura Kinney, James Howlett, Domino, Luke Cage, Magik, Black Bolt, Sentry, Dazzler, Nick Fury, Dazzler, Hawkeye (not the Hawkguy)

Anna Raven

Post by Anna Raven » 26 Jul 2018, 23:05

ev82 wrote:
26 Jul 2018, 03:54
Loving this book, loving the team dynamics, hate the art.
I actually really like the art, it's got a Noir-ish Oeming/Batman TAS vibe.
Editorial Draft Results: Rogue | Magneto | Mystique | Sabretooth | Madelyn Prior | Lady Deathstrike | Blink | Peggy Carter | Vanisher | Dead Girl | Jimmy Hudson | Wither | Guardian

Milkshake08

Post by Milkshake08 » 27 Jul 2018, 22:56

das_boot wrote:
26 Jul 2018, 15:38
Also, between this title and Mr + Mrs, I kind of love that the writers are embracing Jubilee’s return to the X-Men as a mutant and an equal to some of these more experienced X-Men— THEY’VE FINALLY LET HER GROW UP
It's so nice to see Jubilee being taken seriously but also still being fun!

I really enjoy this side adventure, and it makes me long for that female X-book but written better. Didn't mind the art in the previous two issues, but this ish was...not great.