Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Legion of X #5

Here you can express your opinions about released issues of the current X-Titles
Blackcyclops

Legion of X #5

Post by Blackcyclops » 21 Sep 2022, 12:29

I don’t know how this issue doesn’t have a thread yet! Wow…Spurrier continues to amaze and entertain.
So on one hand we have the existence of a being who can reset the entire timeline, destroying everything…, and on the other hand we have a few mind wipes and some gaslighting. You're right, totally evenly weighted.
-Cly

das_boot

Re: Legion of X #5

Post by das_boot » 22 Sep 2022, 11:41

This was fun— I really enjoyed showing Zsen and Kurt out-thinking Eyeball lady (I’m so bad with names), because it always feels rare that a writer gets Kurt right as being the jovial elf as well as probably one of the most quick-witted and creative problem-solvers of the X-Men.

Really love this run ❤️
Sinister’s Lab now secretly altering other player’s posts in the RPG section

Blackcyclops

Post by Blackcyclops » 22 Sep 2022, 13:53

I like that Spurrier’s version of Kurt is very much alive the whole week in both books he appears in.
So on one hand we have the existence of a being who can reset the entire timeline, destroying everything…, and on the other hand we have a few mind wipes and some gaslighting. You're right, totally evenly weighted.
-Cly

Jindianajonz

Post by Jindianajonz » 30 Sep 2022, 16:49

The biggest surprise is that this title is getting an issue 6 instead of a rebrand.