Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Uncanny x-Men #1 New Variant

Found some news out about the X-Men, Avengers, Batman or even? The monthly previews have been released ? Or perhaps there's a rumour you've heard, then post it here for the world to see.
Blackcyclops

Uncanny x-Men #1 New Variant

Post by Blackcyclops » 16 Oct 2018, 15:41

I just wanted to share another awesome UXM variant lol
https://www.cbr.com/jim-cheung-assemble ... 1-variant/
I'm Team Remender, Waid, Hickman and Gillen

My X-Men Draft Picks:
Prof. X, Legion, Polaris, Quicksilver, Meggan, Deadpool, Pixie, and Danger

grief

Re: Uncanny x-Men #1 New Variant

Post by grief » 18 Oct 2018, 03:50

Obviously we don't know the full team line-up, and covers - especially variants - are often misleading, but I like this team. It's a good mix of various generations, powers, and both Full Time characters and Part Time characters. Especially happy to see Bishop appearing again, although I fear a bit for Cannonball's family.
Official member of the Mighty Avengers fan club. "You want Avengers, lady? Take a good look. We're the Avengers."

See what happens after AoA Apocalypse dies in the Age After. http://uncanon.com/fiction/ageafter/

tokenBG1009

Post by tokenBG1009 » 18 Oct 2018, 05:06

Has Storm had that outfit for a while? Cause it's fantastic.

Also, has Jamie been alive?
A League of Their Own!

I wish I could write fanfiction...

Blackcyclops

Post by Blackcyclops » 18 Oct 2018, 11:49

tokenBG1009 wrote:
18 Oct 2018, 05:06
Has Storm had that outfit for a while? Cause it's fantastic.

Also, has Jamie been alive?

Yup, his mini (which was underrated!!!) explained his return or sorta return if you think too hard about it.
I'm Team Remender, Waid, Hickman and Gillen

My X-Men Draft Picks:
Prof. X, Legion, Polaris, Quicksilver, Meggan, Deadpool, Pixie, and Danger

grief

Post by grief » 18 Oct 2018, 16:33

Storm's new look debuted over in X-Men: Red fairly recently, while Jamie's story was explored in the Madrox mini. The mini-series was really good, I'm with BC on that one, totally underrated. It looked great, it was a fun read, and it did a great job of playing around in the Marvel Universe. So many fun and weird concepts, which is what really sold me.
Official member of the Mighty Avengers fan club. "You want Avengers, lady? Take a good look. We're the Avengers."

See what happens after AoA Apocalypse dies in the Age After. http://uncanon.com/fiction/ageafter/

Milkshake08

Post by Milkshake08 » 19 Oct 2018, 00:54

Yeah it's in the top three Storm looks of all time.

I love all these variants! I don't know which to get, but I'll probably go with this or the Jen Bartel one. Have you guys seen all the X-Men variants for non-X related titles too? Looks like those are going with a "era team" theme and I'm just praying there's a sweet Outback cover and a Blue Team, and maybe one of the teams with Marrow/Maggott/Cecelia Reyes too.