Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Is (SPOILER) dead or alive?

Found some news out about the X-Men, Avengers, Batman or even? The monthly previews have been released ? Or perhaps there's a rumour you've heard, then post it here for the world to see.
Fenix

Is (SPOILER) dead or alive?

Post by Fenix » 07 Oct 2018, 16:38

Spoiler: show
https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=5C15EF0F
https://www.newsarama.com/42255-uncanny ... nuary.html
Im so looking forward to see him back!
He deserved so much better...

Blackcyclops

Re: Is (SPOILER) dead or alive?

Post by Blackcyclops » 07 Oct 2018, 16:41

Well assuming he’s the latter and not the former lol
I'm Team Remender, Waid, Hickman and Gillen

My X-Men Draft Picks:
Prof. X, Legion, Polaris, Quicksilver, Meggan, Deadpool, Pixie, and Danger

Magnus

Post by Magnus » 07 Oct 2018, 16:52

He lives on in all of us *taps heart*

Dragonzombie

Post by Dragonzombie » 07 Oct 2018, 21:33

Cover is suggesting the one on top is the one coming back? Not really sure but characters tend to revert backwards slighty.

Blackcyclops

Post by Blackcyclops » 08 Oct 2018, 00:44

Covers are like 85% just covers and like 15% sorta related to the actual story within

My X-Men Draft Picks:

Fenix

Post by Fenix » 09 Oct 2018, 10:39

My fingers are crossed. But Im really sure he is back, Marvel knows if they are going to relaunch PROPERLY the Xmen after so many years of horrible writing, character assassinations, Inhumans displacing them, etc etc they need all the Xmen A-list players back on the chess board.
Im not sure where Cyclops belong right now (in terms of leadership or relationships) but I think it should be interesting to find out over time if he actually comes back.
Somehow Emma is in a different trip after his death and both character could use each other to rediscover their goals and their place in the world as Emma seems to be really lost somewhere in between what she was decades ago and what she was prior to Death of X.

But I dont see Scott rejoining the Xmen with Jean and Storm but somehow staying appart as Havok or Emma.
What do you think?

Blackcyclops

Post by Blackcyclops » 09 Oct 2018, 10:44

I hope he stays dead...first time I’ve really ever felt that way.

But I haven’t hated the last few years of X-Men without him the way some others did. Gold was trash but I either liked or loved everything else (looking at you X-Men Red and Blue and Wolverine/X-23). And I like a less dude-centric X-line. Keep him dead, keep Logan solo, and keep X away from the team. Let 2019 continue the time of the woman!

My X-Men Draft Picks:

Fenix

Post by Fenix » 09 Oct 2018, 12:51

Blackcyclops wrote:
09 Oct 2018, 10:44
I hope he stays dead...first time I’ve really ever felt that way.

But I haven’t hated the last few years of X-Men without him the way some others did. Gold was trash but I either liked or loved everything else (looking at you X-Men Red and Blue and Wolverine/X-23). And I like a less dude-centric X-line. Keep him dead, keep Logan solo, and keep X away from the team. Let 2019 continue the time of the woman!
I agree with you, mostly, but from Marvel pov and regarding the upcoming future of the MCU with the Xmen and FF in it I firmly believe they need our "one-eyed" man back under the spotlight, maybe in a less classic role as head and supreme leader while other women take an equal role regarding leading and prominence like Storm, Jean or Kitty.
Im really looking forward to read this annual and everything coming next, it really looks like we are having a clear Xmen regeneration and relaunch :)