Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

SDCC spidey news

Found some news out about the X-Men, Avengers, Batman or even? The monthly previews have been released ? Or perhaps there's a rumour you've heard, then post it here for the world to see.
Blackcyclops

SDCC spidey news

Post by Blackcyclops » 20 Jul 2018, 21:21

I'm Team Remender, Waid, Hickman and Gillen

My X-Men Draft Picks:
Prof. X, Legion, Polaris, Quicksilver, Meggan, Deadpool, Pixie, and Danger

tokenBG1009

Re: SDCC spidey news

Post by tokenBG1009 » 21 Jul 2018, 06:32

I realize they're keeping it Marvel, but Spider-Kid only reminds me of Nightwing. The pose, the escrima sticks, and the costume. Also, why Jessica going on suicide missions when she got a baby at home?
A League of Their Own!

I wish I could write fanfiction...

Blackcyclops

Post by Blackcyclops » 21 Jul 2018, 14:14

I’m biased but overall the Spidey line has consistently been the best family of books really since Brand New day...

Spider-geddon: https://www.cbr.com/sdcc-spider-man-spi ... -expand/2/
I'm Team Remender, Waid, Hickman and Gillen

My X-Men Draft Picks:
Prof. X, Legion, Polaris, Quicksilver, Meggan, Deadpool, Pixie, and Danger

grief

Post by grief » 21 Jul 2018, 21:18

I know that Spider-geddon is Spider-Verse 2: The Sequeling, but I just can't get interested in it. While I like Kaine getting more focus, I've been enjoying him over in Scarlet Spider just fine and don't see a need to pull him into this.

I am ABSOLUTELY down for Doc Ocktober though and I look forward to reading that book. Slott's take on Otto was revolutionary to me, really cementing Otto as one of Spider-Man's greatest villains. I'm happy to see where he goes from here.
Official member of the Mighty Avengers fan club. "You want Avengers, lady? Take a good look. We're the Avengers."

See what happens after AoA Apocalypse dies in the Age After. http://uncanon.com/fiction/ageafter/