Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Weapon X-Force Lineup Revealed

Found some news out about the X-Men, Avengers, Batman or even? The monthly previews have been released ? Or perhaps there's a rumour you've heard, then post it here for the world to see.
Blackcyclops

Re: Weapon X-Force Lineup Revealed

Post by Blackcyclops » 03 Jul 2018, 17:28

EphemeristX wrote:
03 Jul 2018, 14:08
tokenBG1009 wrote:
03 Jul 2018, 12:22
Blackcyclops wrote:
03 Jul 2018, 12:14
I mean tbh alot of the really good X-villains are borderline anti-heroes...
Thus, why are we all surprised when they end up as heroes? Deathstrike and Omega Red are the only people I believe haven't been heroes at one point.
And Lady Deathstrike has been on the border many times. She's helped the X-Men out in a number of storylines, including Wolverines.
Thats my point...even before being “fixed” Mystique has been on tha side of “angels”. Sabes has been a “good” guy before...The inherent political nature of the X-mythos just means that bad guys are only bad guys because of our moral viewpoint. So they just got alot of borderline anti-heroes.-
I'm Team Remender, Waid, Hickman and Gillen

My X-Men Draft Picks:
Prof. X, Legion, Polaris, Quicksilver, Meggan, Deadpool, Pixie, and Danger

Cable

Post by Cable » 03 Jul 2018, 18:34

Thinking about it more I am most confused by Deathstrike's presence on the team, moreso than Domino. I feel like you can think of a reason any of them is on the team except her. Some of these are antiheroes but I don't think she has a heroic bone in her body. (I don't remember Wolverines well because it was a dumpster fire I would like to forget but I believe she cooperated with the others against her will in that). Is she bored? The Reavers are dead so she has nowhere else to go?
Rank your favorite characters in the X-Men Character Sorter! Share your results!

"If life were a picnic, you'd be a family. Since life is war, you're soldiers. You'd do well to start accepting that fact."--Nathan Summers

EphemeristX

Post by EphemeristX » 03 Jul 2018, 19:16

At first, it was because she'd been captured by the same folks. Maybe she found some camaraderie on the team and decided to stick around. Or maybe she's just biding her time until she gets a chance to off Logan again.

But she has teamed up with the X-Men before when it suited her needs or if the threat was bigger than her hatred of Logan.
http://dancehall-daze.tumblr.com

"Take your baby by the ears
And play upon her darkest fears"

Fenix

Post by Fenix » 03 Jul 2018, 22:11

EphemeristX wrote:
03 Jul 2018, 19:16
At first, it was because she'd been captured by the same folks. Maybe she found some camaraderie on the team and decided to stick around. Or maybe she's just biding her time until she gets a chance to off Logan again.

But she has teamed up with the X-Men before when it suited her needs or if the threat was bigger than her hatred of Logan.
Well, in Hunt of Wolverine: Claws of a killer she is pretty much up to find him just because she wants to make sure Logan get his very well deserved rest again...