Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

September 2022 solicitations

Found some news out about the X-Men, Avengers, Batman or even? The monthly previews have been released ? Or perhaps there's a rumour you've heard, then post it here for the world to see.

WorldWideWade

Re: September 2022 solicitations

Post by WorldWideWade » 17 Jun 2022, 16:44

The delays must be pretty intense. I thought this was just a reposting of the August solicits. It looks like at least 70% of these titles were originally slated 1-2 months previously!
Books to be excited for:
The X-cellent, Immortal X-men, X-men Red, Knights of X, X-men XCII, She-Hulk

Blackcyclops

Post by Blackcyclops » 17 Jun 2022, 16:58

WorldWideWade wrote:
17 Jun 2022, 16:44
The delays must be pretty intense. I thought this was just a reposting of the August solicits. It looks like at least 70% of these titles were originally slated 1-2 months previously!
Yeah it seems like the lag of the delays are finally hitting us.
So on one hand we have the existence of a being who can reset the entire timeline, destroying everything…, and on the other hand we have a few mind wipes and some gaslighting. You're right, totally evenly weighted.
-Cly

Milkshake08

Post by Milkshake08 » 21 Jun 2022, 20:29

Tons of exciting stuff for September though! I really am geared up for Judgment Day.

The X-Force solicit makes me laugh. Could Kraven spell the end for mutantkind in this side title? Like I know solicits are hyperbolic always but this one is too much. No matter how competently you write Kraven to be, he's not scary when facing literal gods who can resurrect, sorry.

Legion of X cover is so good and really excited for the New Mutants anniversary issue! Just praying none of my fave X-people get killed off in this event (I'm looking at you Rogue!).

tokenBG1009

Post by tokenBG1009 » 28 Jun 2022, 18:14

https://www.cbr.com/first-gay-spider-ma ... nt-marvel/

Figured this would go here since Edge of Spider-Verse 5 is in the solicits. Web Weaver is the first gay Spider-Man and I love the hell out of his outfit. I can't wait for the wailing and gnashing of teeth. I'm sure my dad will let me know soon enough about it.
"Sometimes I do feel like I'm a failure. Like there's no hope for me. But even so, I'm not gonna give up. Ever!" -Izuku Midoriya