Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

X-Men ‘92 Returns to Tackle The House of X

Found some news out about the X-Men, Avengers, Batman or even? The monthly previews have been released ? Or perhaps there's a rumour you've heard, then post it here for the world to see.
Blackcyclops

X-Men ‘92 Returns to Tackle The House of X

Post by Blackcyclops » 14 Jan 2022, 17:30

So on one hand we have the existence of a being who can reset the entire timeline, destroying everything…, and on the other hand we have a few mind wipes and some gaslighting. You're right, totally evenly weighted.
-Cly

clayford

Re: X-Men ‘92 Returns to Tackle The House of X

Post by clayford » 14 Jan 2022, 20:29

I hate that I'm excited about this.
Formerly on here as Cly, but forgot my password...and which email address was associated with the account...

Blackcyclops

Post by Blackcyclops » 14 Jan 2022, 20:56

My big question is will it continue where the last series left off or be a totally new continuity or be like “HoX/PoX but in 1992 in thr comic universe”
So on one hand we have the existence of a being who can reset the entire timeline, destroying everything…, and on the other hand we have a few mind wipes and some gaslighting. You're right, totally evenly weighted.
-Cly

WorldWideWade

Post by WorldWideWade » 14 Jan 2022, 21:59

XCIIent
Current Pull List
X-men, Runaways, Champions, Immortal Hulk, SWORD, New Mutants, Hellions, Marauders