Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Chris Claremont Anniversary Special

Found some news out about the X-Men, Avengers, Batman or even? The monthly previews have been released ? Or perhaps there's a rumour you've heard, then post it here for the world to see.
Cable

Chris Claremont Anniversary Special

Post by Cable » 17 Sep 2020, 01:27

There will be a special issue devoted to Chris Claremont, featuring a new giant-sized story by him with art by Brett Booth, Bill Senkiewicz, and unannounced others
Best Comics of Week 39

Best X-Comic: Juggernaut #1 by Fabian Nicieza (1) and Ron Garney (1)
Best Non-X Comic: Immortal She-Hulk #1 by Al Ewing (9) and Jon Davis-Hunt (1)

In parentheses number of times creator has had best comic of the week this year

Flapflop

Re: Chris Claremont Anniversary Special

Post by Flapflop » 17 Sep 2020, 10:19

Nice, though i would rather like to see him pick up a whole new series more then just a one-shot.

Maybe he could write the Moira (mini) series where he revisits all her appearances in the past to show what really happened behind the scenes
"There are some things you're better off not knowing. Believe me. You keep this up and soon...bang bang...you'll cry Havok!."

manuel_mc89

Re: Chris Claremont Anniversary Special

Post by manuel_mc89 » 17 Sep 2020, 18:15

It is my understanding that Claremont is not on board the new direction of the X-line, so even though it is cool that they are giving him this issue, i dont think he wants to play in the new sand box:

https://twitter.com/arthurstacy/status/ ... 9721319429
Legion: I will circle around you until the stars die an the world has forgotten what makes us different, and I will shatter any future that dares to divide us.