Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Preview Uncanny X-men #13

Found some news out about the X-Men, Avengers, Batman or even? The monthly previews have been released ? Or perhaps there's a rumour you've heard, then post it here for the world to see.
Flapflop

Preview Uncanny X-men #13

Post by Flapflop » 01 Mar 2019, 11:22

Return of
Spoiler: show
the whole encyclopedia of X-men villains and vintage costumes
8-)

Love the dynamics already again here, this title is thé Flagship and this good it hasnt been for a lóng time

https://www.cbr.com/exclusive-uncanny-x-men-13-preview/
"There are some things you're better off not knowing. Believe me. You keep this up and soon...bang bang...you'll cry Havok!."

EphemeristX

Re: Preview Uncanny X-men #13

Post by EphemeristX » 01 Mar 2019, 13:58

It's pretty interesting that pretty much the whole New Mutants/X-Force roster is still over here in the real world. Out of every generation of the X-Men, that's the one that escaped mostly unscathed. Cannonball, Shatterstar, BoomBoom and Warpath are in X-Force. Magik, Wolfsbane, Karma, and Mirage are here. Sunspot, Cypher, and Warlock are still... somewhere. Is Rictor in AoX?
http://dancehall-daze.tumblr.com

"Take your baby by the ears
And play upon her darkest fears"

Blackcyclops

Post by Blackcyclops » 01 Mar 2019, 14:52

Sunspot is out there ready for somebody to write a Citizen X book!
I'm Team Remender, Waid, Hickman and Gillen

My X-Men Draft Picks:
Prof. X, Legion, Polaris, Quicksilver, Meggan, Deadpool, Pixie, and Danger

Wings

Post by Wings » 01 Mar 2019, 15:18

Warlock is in the hands of the ONE, if he and Dani aren't still properly fused, Cypher was recovering from his information addiction and his injuries during the Hunt for Wolverine so he's probably being protected by Misty Knight and Frank McGee.

Rictor's in the Age of X-Man, I think he showed up on panel in Uncanny #9 or #10 at the big battle.

I'm hoping Sunspot shows up in the next arc or two of X-Force, BC. I'd love a Roberto solo though.
Sign-ups for Betrayal Game 76: Murder in Manhattan now open! Help Jessica Jones solve the unexplained murder of a group of super-villains! Link to the thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=24&p=169031#p169031

Blackcyclops

Post by Blackcyclops » 01 Mar 2019, 15:21

Citizen X mini series would be clutch...
I'm Team Remender, Waid, Hickman and Gillen

My X-Men Draft Picks:
Prof. X, Legion, Polaris, Quicksilver, Meggan, Deadpool, Pixie, and Danger

WorldWideWade

Post by WorldWideWade » 01 Mar 2019, 16:01

I believe Cypher was in a group shot in Uncanny X-men 9 or 10. However, it could have been some other blond mutant.

I have thought Rosenberg would be a great X-men writer ever since obscure mutant characters kept popping up in Secret Warriors and he has not disappointed. He is a true fan of the franchise and it shows. I had to think for a second who some of those villains were. Also did it list the New Mutants on that list?
Current Pull List
Uncanny X-men, Iceman, Mr & Mrs X, Runaways, West Coast Avengers, Champions, Ms Marvel, Dr Strange, Fantastic Four

Gremlin

Post by Gremlin » 01 Mar 2019, 16:16

Yeah that was odd. But I’d love it if Nanny and the Orphan maker showed up again. Been a few years since we saw them last.
Everybody is entitled you their opinion...but yours is wrong.