Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Monolith's Power Descriptions

You've been to the Character Glossary of uncannyxmen.net, but still have questions regarding how someone's power works? This is the place to ask.
znop

Re: Monolith's Power Descriptions

Post by znop » 29 Jun 2020, 16:38

Monolith, can you please describe to me what Anna Marie's current strength class is -- and the extent of her absorption power?

Monolith

Post by Monolith » 29 Jun 2020, 19:01

I had to stare at this for a minute to wonder why you care about Anne Marie Cortez's strength level.

Rogue retained ionic power from her time bonded with Wonder Man. Simon had at least Class 95 strength. There's been no indication Rogue's power level is weaker than Simon's, so presumably she is the same strength level.

Rogue can control the ability to absorb others, through touch or at a remote distance, triggered on command.
"If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you." -- Oscar Wilde

znop

Post by znop » 30 Jun 2020, 01:31

Monolith wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 19:01
I had to stare at this for a minute to wonder why you care about Anne Marie Cortez's strength level.

Rogue retained ionic power from her time bonded with Wonder Man. Simon had at least Class 95 strength. There's been no indication Rogue's power level is weaker than Simon's, so presumably she is the same strength level.
Rogue can control the ability to absorb others, through touch or at a remote distance, triggered on command.
Monolith, you do mean Anna Marie Ravencroft, (and not Cortez); right?

Dr House

Post by Dr House » 11 Jul 2020, 13:09

Who are The Ethicals from Quasar and what are their powers?
"You come at the king, you best not miss."