Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Otherworlders

You've been to the Character Glossary of uncannyxmen.net, but still have questions regarding how someone's power works? This is the place to ask.
whitehotcrowne

Otherworlders

Post by whitehotcrowne » 27 May 2020, 23:36

What are the powers of Otherworlders?

I was reading Psylocke's entry in the Marvel Database and under her powers it states "Otherworlder: In her original body, Psylocke was an half-breed Otherworlder, with the powers granted by that status. With the recreation of her prior corporeal form, this facet of her being has been restored" What powers does Psylocke have as an Otherworlder...her premonitions? I don't recall her ever using magical abilities.

I assume Brian is one as well since he is not a mutant, his entry does not state any powers derived from being half Otherworlder? It was stated that Jamie wasn't granted with Otherworlder powers, but his mutation made him a powerful being though he also has magic powers, can anyone clarify?

Monolith

Re: Otherworlders

Post by Monolith » 28 May 2020, 01:30

Otherworlder humans do not possess any innate powers. Their genes might be unique and relevant to certain obscure facets of Otherworld life, but that is all.
"If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you." -- Oscar Wilde