unstablemolecules.com & uncannyxmen.net are proud to present....mightyavengers.net!

Moonstar

You've been to the Character Glossary of uncannyxmen.net, but still have questions regarding how someone's power works? This is the place to ask.
shrmntnk62

Moonstar

Post by shrmntnk62 » 09 Apr 2018, 20:36

Is Dani Moonstar still depowered?
Man is obsolete. Erase. Extinct. - Fear Factory

Monolith

Re: Moonstar

Post by Monolith » 09 Apr 2018, 21:18

As a mutant, yes. She has semi-regular access to Valkyrie powers, though.
"If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you." -- Oscar Wilde

ultimatekey

Post by ultimatekey » 10 Apr 2018, 16:32

Wasn't the specific reason why they removed her powers in the first place, was because she was over-powered? I heard that but I do not know if it is true. I also heard that another reason why they removed her powers was because different writers did not know how to use her powers in different situations. I think her powers portrayal in New Mutants and X-Force are good examples. She can create realistic illusions of your greatest fears and desires and she later gain an upgrade that turns them into actual physical objects in New Mutants. In X-Force, her powers were used offensively. She focused all of her "energy" into psionic arrow and shoot it at her target. If her target gets struck with the arrow, he or she relives their worst fear/traumatic event.

What do you all think?

shrmntnk62

Post by shrmntnk62 » 11 Apr 2018, 11:20

Were there other mutants that didn't get their mutant powers back after avengers children's crusade? I thought Wanda returned the powers of everyone she had taken them from?
Man is obsolete. Erase. Extinct. - Fear Factory

Monolith

Post by Monolith » 11 Apr 2018, 11:22

No..? Only Rictor was repowered by Wanda.
"If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you." -- Oscar Wilde