Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Moses Magnum‘s power origin

If you have a hankerin' to ask questions about the Avengers, Spider-Man or any other Marvel title, feel free to post any questions here.
Aeon

Moses Magnum‘s power origin

Post by Aeon » 27 Jun 2020, 21:29

Just because it came to my attention, and it isn’t in any relation to the upcoming draft game:

So Apocalypse was responsible for giving Moses his powers. But isn’t that against everything Apocalypse stands for?
He was always favoring „real mutants“. People born with the X-Gene.
But he mutated Moses, artificially outfitted him with mutant powers to become a human mutate like the F4.

So, does Moses count now as a mutant?

Monolith

Re: Moses Magnum‘s power origin

Post by Monolith » 27 Jun 2020, 22:01

...Nah.

He's made humans (Ozymandias, Sinister), cyborgs (Ahab), aliens (Deathbird), mutates (Hulk), and other non-powered individuals (Gazer, Polaris) into Horsemen or operatives in the past. When it comes to getting the job done, Apocalypse will take whomever he wants.

And no, Moses Magnum is not recognized as as mutant.
"If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you." -- Oscar Wilde

Aeon

Re: Moses Magnum‘s power origi

Post by Aeon » 27 Jun 2020, 22:05

Oh.. ahhh I forgot about Ahab, Deathbird, and Hulk and I thought the others were (latent) mutants.

Thanks a lot!

sambadaemon

Re: Moses Magnum‘s power origi

Post by sambadaemon » 29 Jun 2020, 23:34

Aeon wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 22:05
Oh.. ahhh I forgot about Ahab, Deathbird, and Hulk and I thought the others were (latent) mutants.

Thanks a lot!
Gazer and Polaris were mutants, but had been Decimated at the time they were converted into Horsemen. Also, the entire original lineup of the Riders on the Storm were Inhumans.