Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

2-In-1 vs FF

If you have a hankerin' to ask questions about the Avengers, Spider-Man or any other Marvel title, feel free to post any questions here.
AntiBody

2-In-1 vs FF

Post by AntiBody » 12 Sep 2018, 22:01

Hey all. I'm really behind in my comics (like a few months) and I'm just now starting to catch up. Can anyone help me figure out the chronology of Marvel Two-In-One and the new Fantastic Four? I'm all caught up on 2-in-1 (just finished #9 right before typing this), but I know the new FF book launched too. Where does the new FF stand with the other book? Is there a spoiler-free way of explaining how the two books relate to each other (if they even do), and where FF is compared to 2-in-1? Given the last page of #9, I am VERY curious. Thank you!!
Guardians Of The Galaxy Draft: Nova (Richard Rider), Quasar (Wendell Vaughn), Moondragon, Darkhawk, Plutonia, Hiroim, Ikon, Malik Tarcel, Manta
Nemeses: The Fraternity of Raptors

Blackcyclops

Re: 2-In-1 vs FF

Post by Blackcyclops » 12 Sep 2018, 22:11

Well I'd say given that 2in1 is still on the same story arc, it's set before FF, which is just on #2 and hasn't really gone back on anything else yet.
I'm Team Remender, Waid, Hickman and Gillen

My X-Men Draft Picks:
Prof. X, Legion, Polaris, Quicksilver, Meggan, Deadpool, Pixie, and Danger

AntiBody

Post by AntiBody » 13 Sep 2018, 09:15

So maybe wait a bit before getting into the new FF?
Guardians Of The Galaxy Draft: Nova (Richard Rider), Quasar (Wendell Vaughn), Moondragon, Darkhawk, Plutonia, Hiroim, Ikon, Malik Tarcel, Manta

Cable

Post by Cable » 13 Sep 2018, 09:56

2-in-1 #9 and #10 take place before FF #1 and 2-in-1 #11 and #12 will take place after FF #3 (so read up to #10, then FF #1-3, then 2-in-1 again)
Rank your favorite characters in the X-Men Character Sorter! Share your results!

"If life were a picnic, you'd be a family. Since life is war, you're soldiers. You'd do well to start accepting that fact."--Nathan Summers

AntiBody

Post by AntiBody » 13 Sep 2018, 20:44

Awesome! Thanks Cable!!-