Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Uncanny Avengers

If you have a hankerin' to ask questions about the Avengers, Spider-Man or any other Marvel title, feel free to post any questions here.
Bigstever

Uncanny Avengers

Post by Bigstever » 18 Apr 2018, 02:46

Maybe a silly question but is Uncanny Avengers done as a title? I know it wasn't running for No Surrender but is it coming back? Sorry if this is the wrong forum to ask
"Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it."
-Lloyd Alexander

Blackcyclops

Re: Uncanny Avengers

Post by Blackcyclops » 18 Apr 2018, 04:23

It kinda is, since it's speculation at this point...but
Spoiler: show
So far it looks like the title is over, there's no sign of it as far out as July
I'm Team Remender, Waid, Hickman and Gillen

My X-Men Draft Picks:
Prof. X, Legion, Polaris, Quicksilver, Meggan, Deadpool, Pixie, and Danger

MrFOOM

Re: Uncanny Avengers

Post by MrFOOM » 18 Apr 2018, 14:02

Looks like Cebulski has got most titles "back to basics". Brevoort said that Avengers is now one and only Avengers team, but will have some rotating members. This could change in a couple of years (months) but for now Uncanny is probably done. Lots of X-Men still going around though (but that might also get streamlined into one Uncanny book). No idea what will happen after No Surrender since that book was intended as a crossover between all the Avengers teams.
Fantasy Draft: Doctor Strange, Hulk, Namor, Venom, Mr. Immortal (off), Professor X, Old Man Logan, Honey Badger, Mary Jane Watson, Thanos, Cosmic Ghost Rider (on).