Welcome to unstablemolecules.com!

Humans in Marvel

If you have a hankerin' to ask questions about the Avengers, Spider-Man or any other Marvel title, feel free to post any questions here.
Crutey Anth

Humans in Marvel

Post by Crutey Anth » 30 Jul 2017, 16:29

Does the MU have a different timeline for when humanity evolved/emerged? (what with celestials and all)

Avengers 1,000,000 just had me wondering as there were no 'humans' (homo sapiens) around back then.

Cable

Re: Humans in Marvel

Post by Cable » 30 Jul 2017, 17:09

I believe all animals in the homo genus are considered "humans." There were no modern homo sapiens but there were more primitive ancestral human species. These were who the Celestials experimented on a million years ago to create Eternals and Deviants. Homo sapiens would evolve later.
Rank your favorite characters in the X-Men Character Sorter! Share your results!

"If life were a picnic, you'd be a family. Since life is war, you're soldiers. You'd do well to start accepting that fact."--Nathan Summers

Crutey Anth

Post by Crutey Anth » 30 Jul 2017, 18:37

Yeah I meant homosapiens....just because the characters look to be normal humans rather than Homoerectus (who were about then). So I wasn't sure if there was an already existing explanation like 'a celestial did it'

Blackcyclops

Post by Blackcyclops » 30 Jul 2017, 19:04

Well the Starbrand character looks to be some form of sapien ancestor or cousin, the Iron Fist, Agamotto and Odin are from another dimension/race, so BP and Phoebix are the only two that would be Earthlings but do appear to be like us more than our ancestor or cousins.
I'm Team Remender, Waid, Hickman and Gillen

My X-Men Draft Picks:
Prof. X, Legion, Polaris, Quicksilver, Meggan, Deadpool, Pixie, and Danger