Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Emma Frost and Mystique pages

This place is for any factual questions on the X-Titles or their characters. You want to know who the mystery person in some issue was or how a certain storyline ended - ask here.
manuel_mc89

Emma Frost and Mystique pages

Post by manuel_mc89 » 16 May 2020, 19:03

Hi, I was wondering I've seen on Twitter that there is this comic page, from an anthology I presume, of Emma Frost thinking about her past actions and she mentions her stints as Black King, White Queen and Phoenix Five and she says they she has done both bad and good actions but she has done it all for mutants, I believe it was written by Tini Howard or Vita Ayala, or another of the new Marvel writers (it was Leah though). Does anyone know what comic I'm referring to? I didn't like the tweet so I can t find it again, and was that comic good?

Also, I'm not sure if it was the same comic, there was a page of the life of Mystique and Destiny together that ended with them kissing, it seemed recent, was it the same comic?
Legion: I will circle around you until the stars die an the world has forgotten what makes us different, and I will shatter any future that dares to divide us.

Lavettye

Re: Emma Frost and Mystique pages

Post by Lavettye » 16 May 2020, 19:37

The second one sounds like a page from History of the Marvel Universe #2
[PL_2.0]

Nu-D

Post by Nu-D » 17 May 2020, 14:40

The slow retcon of the Hellfire Club into some kind of misguided Mutant Rights enterprise is one of the dumbest plot lines of the past 30 years. Emma, Shaw, and all the others were not in it for the welfare of mutants. They were in it for power and money. I know we’re trying to salvage Emma’s character, but it was better portrayed as a selfish to selfless arc, not an evolution of methods arc.

ETA: Sorry, wrong sub forum. I don’t know the answer to your questions.
He/him/his

InsipidLust

Post by InsipidLust » 17 May 2020, 20:56

It's "Marvel Voices #1".
Unity Squad Draft: Monet St. Croix. Mr. Fantastic. Professor Xavier. Doctor Voodoo. Tempus.

manuel_mc89

Post by manuel_mc89 » 19 May 2020, 12:43

Thanks a lot everybody
Legion: I will circle around you until the stars die an the world has forgotten what makes us different, and I will shatter any future that dares to divide us.