Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Uncanny X-Force issue, artist

This place is for any factual questions on the X-Titles or their characters. You want to know who the mystery person in some issue was or how a certain storyline ended - ask here.
UrbanExplorer

Uncanny X-Force issue, artist

Post by UrbanExplorer » 30 Jun 2019, 22:16

Hi, maybe someone can help me out here. I searched through the fandom page but didn’t find that specific issue.

I am looking for an one-time artist on Uncanny X-Force, from nearly at the beginning, I think. It wasn’t Opena or Ribic.

Wolverine, Psylocke, Deadpool, Fantomex, Archangel? sat in the X-Cave and were eating sandwiches. This issue was a lead-in, I think and the artist drew only this one issue. I believe it lead into the kill the Apocalypse kid story.

The art was something between Russel Dautermann and Dale Eaglsham. I thought it was a .1 story but couldn’t find that.

Maybe one of you remembers that? Most of my comics are in boxes...

Monolith

Re: Uncanny X-Force issue, artist

Post by Monolith » 30 Jun 2019, 22:40

Wolverine: Road to Hell?
"If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you." -- Oscar Wilde

UrbanExplorer

Re: Uncanny X-Force issue, artist

Post by UrbanExplorer » 30 Jun 2019, 22:56

:o :o

Sir, you got to be kidding me! How the .... do you know everything? I totally forgot about that special issue and I recognized the cover. I always thought the story was part of an UXF trade but it nowhere showed up in the descriptions.

Thanks very much :D :mrgreen: