Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

This guy in X-Men Second coming

This place is for any factual questions on the X-Titles or their characters. You want to know who the mystery person in some issue was or how a certain storyline ended - ask here.
UrbanExplorer

This guy in X-Men Second coming

Post by UrbanExplorer » 12 Mar 2019, 21:45

Stupid question: I remember that in one of the involved comics, after Pierce destroyed the X-hangar, Storm and some X-Men were shown.

Next to Storm, a bold, black man with goatee and a standard X-uniform was shown,

Did they ever reveal his identity? I know that Utopia was a refuge for a lot of mutants, but him wearing a uniform was a little strange. Maybe this Scorcher guy? But he isn’t a mutant..

Sorry I don’t the the novel at hand right now so I can’t provide a pic. But the issue was drawn by Land.

Magik84

Re: This guy in X-Men Second coming

Post by Magik84 » 16 Mar 2019, 20:06

The issue is X-Men Legacy 236 on the 6th page. Kind of looks like King Bedlam though that seems unlikely!
X-Editorial Draft: Prodigy, Vange Whedon, lil' Iceman, Wallflower, Cecelia Reyes, Mimic, U-Go Girl, Doc Samson, Nature Girl

UrbanExplorer

Re: This guy in X-Men Second coming

Post by UrbanExplorer » 16 Mar 2019, 21:08

Thanks Magic, it cold be really a random mutant in a basic uniform. There was a blond guy and a woman too. I found the trade in a moving box hidden.