Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Spotlight on...PUCK II

That's right, News as in latest updates posted on uncannyxmen.net!
Dean Clayton

Spotlight on...PUCK II

Post by Dean Clayton » 07 Sep 2017, 14:08

Eh, you mean you didn't know there were two Pucks? That's right, the original Puck had a daughter who also became known as Puck when she served as a member of the All-New, All-Different Alpha Flight! While her sense of style left A LOT to be desired, her taste in men was excellent.
https://uncannyxmen.net/characters/puck-ii
Why not contribute to one of our sites? The pay is non existent, but vacation allowance is fantastic!

Anna Raven

Re: Spotlight on...PUCK II

Post by Anna Raven » 07 Sep 2017, 14:47

I loved that series. I didn't have a lot of attachment to the original Alpha Flight at the time it was coming out, having only read about them vaguely in other X-Men comics, but I was hooked by the art. To this day Clayton Henry is one of my top favorite artists of all time. I wish more had been done with these characters. Thanks for the Spotlight!
Editorial Draft Results: Rogue|Magneto|Mystique|Sabretooth|Madelyn Prior|Lady Deathstrike|Blink

EphemeristX

Post by EphemeristX » 07 Sep 2017, 17:07

It made me so angry the way Alpha Flight was just killed off to show how powerful Michael Pointer was.
http://dancehall-daze.tumblr.com

"Take your baby by the ears
And play upon her darkest fears"

Magik84

Post by Magik84 » 08 Sep 2017, 13:15

Yeah it was a fun run and it would have been nice to see the characters in other stuff, I liked Puck II and Major Mapleleaf.
X-Editorial Draft: Prodigy, Vange Whedon, lil' Iceman, Wallflower, Cecelia Reyes, Mimic, U-Go Girl