Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Team Headshots Broken

Spotted an Error? Want to tell us how great (and modest) we are? Want to help out on the site? Give us your Feedback!
Cable

Team Headshots Broken

Post by Cable » 21 Mar 2021, 00:50

I don't know if directories were changed or what but the thumbnail headshots on the team entries no longer work (both hero teams and villain teams). This appears to be because the alphabetical letter is excluded from the address.
For example on Acolytes page you have an image for Magneto with the link as https://uncannyxmen.net/sites/default/f ... neto_c.jpg
which results in an error.

It should be
https://uncannyxmen.net/sites/default/f ... neto_c.jpg
with the m/ added before magneto
Best Comics of Week 23

X-titles: X-Men #21 by Jonathan Hickman (1) and Russell Dauterman (1), Nick Dragotta (1), Sara Pichelli (1), Lucas Werneck (1)
Non-X titles: Squadron Savage by Ethan Sacks (1) and Luca Pizzari (1)

Gremlin

Re: Team Headshots Broken

Post by Gremlin » 10 Apr 2021, 09:42

Late reply, but a while back we jigged the filing system around. Rather than have one giant folder with every headshot in we split the headshots into alphabetised individual folders. It will take a while for us to go through the site and replace the links.
Everybody is entitled you their opinion...but yours is wrong.

Dean Clayton

Post by Dean Clayton » 17 May 2021, 15:28

it should also be noted that i've been away a little and have been focusing on some web stuff to help keep the site running .. but good news that article is now fixed!
I'm currently workign through the rest of the villian team entries, so should be done over next couple fo days, but if you see other articles on the site with broken images, let us know!
Why not contribute to one of our sites? The pay is non existent, but vacation allowance is fantastic!

Dean Clayton

Post by Dean Clayton » 19 May 2021, 15:21

just a little update.. all team entries ( Hero, Friends or Foes & villain ) have now been updated and have headshots on display.

if there are other articles let us know
Why not contribute to one of our sites? The pay is non existent, but vacation allowance is fantastic!

Gremlin

Post by Gremlin » 19 May 2021, 15:58

Legions split personality index headshots are missing atm too
Everybody is entitled you their opinion...but yours is wrong.

Dean Clayton

Post by Dean Clayton » 20 May 2021, 08:37

legion article is done. I think some of the other merging minds articles might need doing, so i'll scan through those did the site articles section and found a couple more, think we are done across the board now but if you spot any let me know