Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Character Glossary Correction

Spotted an Error? Want to tell us how great (and modest) we are? Want to help out on the site? Give us your Feedback!
warhorus

Character Glossary Correction

Post by warhorus » 08 Nov 2020, 16:17

The entries for the following four members of X-Statix have an issue:

U-Go Girl
Orphan
Anarchist
Dead Girl

It lists their last appearances as X-Statix #26 (and X-Force #128 in one case), but they all showed up again in the X-Statix Presents: Dead Girl (2006) limited series. I suspect that their last appearances should be updated to reflect X-Statix Presents: Dead Girl #5?

Monolith

Re: Character Glossary Correction

Post by Monolith » 08 Nov 2020, 16:24

No, the Dead Girl limited series dealt with characters in the afterlife. They were still mortally dead.
"If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you." -- Oscar Wilde

warhorus

Post by warhorus » 11 Nov 2020, 13:16

The glossary doesn't consider non-flashback post-death appearances when determining last appearance?

Monolith

Post by Monolith » 11 Nov 2020, 14:36

Nope. Technically, I suppose our Last Appearance box should read "Last Appearance as a Living Being", but that's too wordy. Plus, it's always immediately followed by "Cause of Death", so I think the intent stands.
"If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you." -- Oscar Wilde