Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Missing teams articles on MA.net

Spotted an Error? Want to tell us how great (and modest) we are? Want to help out on the site? Give us your Feedback!
djmintlaw

Missing teams articles on MA.net

Post by djmintlaw » 22 May 2020, 23:48

There doesn't seem to be a way to find several of the teams articles on MightyAvengers after they disappear from the home page.
Winter Guard would be one that I can't find a way to locate through the left hand menu. I was able to find the Supreme Soviets/ People's Protectarate page by copying the same address and swapping out UXM for MA but not directly from the MA site.

These teams can be found on UXM through the Friends or Foes tab on the left hand menu, a section that MA doesn't appear to have (only having a villainous groups tab). However for future team articles that aren't on UXM the articles might be unintentionally hidden.

If I'm missing something that should be obvious let me know!

Dean Clayton

Re: Missing teams articles on MA.net

Post by Dean Clayton » 26 May 2020, 09:19

fixed.

the menu link now goes to a generic teams page listing all teams on that site
may need to refresh the browser to pick up the change but just in case: https://mightyavengers.net/teams
Why not contribute to one of our sites? The pay is non existent, but vacation allowance is fantastic!