Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

What Issues are left to Summarise?

Spotted an Error? Want to tell us how great (and modest) we are? Want to help out on the site? Give us your Feedback!
djmintlaw

Re: What Issues are left to Summarise?

Post by djmintlaw » 14 Mar 2018, 01:24

Great I'll do those for you then. I think I'll do the one shot first and submit it for feedback so I know what I'm doing.
Are there any resources you recommend for potential character identification or creating supplemental notes?

I did go through a Deadpool phase some years ago, though not touched an issue in years

WorldWideWade

Post by WorldWideWade » 29 Mar 2018, 13:23

I was going through the ongoing titles in the comic summaries looking for a potential X-adjacent title to work on, (I'm thinking Champions if no one has it) when I noticed an odd error with X-men Blue. Not only are the issues out of order, issues 3 and 4 are missing and instead found under Runaways (Vol1) for some reason. Additionally the Ongoing classifications could use an update as many cancelled and limited series are found there currently.

I know I just finished a Deadpool run and more of his books are needed but I thought I'd take a break from the character and see about doing a team title. I'll contact Douglas to see if Champions is available since Cyclops was in most of the issues.
Current Pull List
Hickman's X-men, Runaways, Champions

Daytripper

Post by Daytripper » 29 Mar 2018, 18:26

djmintlaw wrote:
14 Mar 2018, 01:24
Great I'll do those for you then. I think I'll do the one shot first and submit it for feedback so I know what I'm doing.
Are there any resources you recommend for potential character identification or creating supplemental notes?

I did go through a Deadpool phase some years ago, though not touched an issue in years
http://www.comicbookdb.com/ is a good resource if you're not sure who a certain character is.

Supplemental notes are generally based on your own knowledge, like citing certain events that are referenced in that particular issue, noting if a particular character makes their first appearance etc.

Daytripper

Post by Daytripper » 29 Mar 2018, 18:27

WorldWideWade wrote:
29 Mar 2018, 13:23
I was going through the ongoing titles in the comic summaries looking for a potential X-adjacent title to work on, (I'm thinking Champions if no one has it) when I noticed an odd error with X-men Blue. Not only are the issues out of order, issues 3 and 4 are missing and instead found under Runaways (Vol1) for some reason. Additionally the Ongoing classifications could use an update as many cancelled and limited series are found there currently.

I know I just finished a Deadpool run and more of his books are needed but I thought I'd take a break from the character and see about doing a team title. I'll contact Douglas to see if Champions is available since Cyclops was in most of the issues.
Champions is available - although the upcoming issues guest starring Alpha Flight have already been assigned to me, of course!

Dean Clayton

Post by Dean Clayton » 30 Mar 2018, 18:45

I noticed an odd error with X-men Blue. Not only are the issues out of order, issues 3 and 4 are missing and instead found under Runaways (Vol1) for some reason.
Fixed!
Why not contribute to one of our sites? The pay is non existent, but vacation allowance is fantastic!

Crutey Anth

Post by Crutey Anth » 04 Apr 2018, 19:24

Can I have a go at doing Wonderman: My Fair superhero?

Gibbering Fool

Post by Gibbering Fool » 04 Apr 2018, 20:38

Crutey Anth wrote:
04 Apr 2018, 19:24
Can I have a go at doing Wonderman: My Fair superhero?
Go for it :)

djmintlaw

Post by djmintlaw » 22 Dec 2018, 01:44

djmintlaw wrote:
14 Mar 2018, 01:24

Just popping up to say I haven't forgotten about these, I thought I could get them done before moving and then we had the builders in - it's been a whole thing. I have started and will submit the promised issues, you're in no hurry right?

Also, still not authorised to send a private message haha

djmintlaw

Post by djmintlaw » 17 Nov 2019, 20:56

In what may be the longest time you've had to wait for a submission, I have completed the Deadpool Family one shot summary. Where and how should I submit it for review?
Feel free to PM the details to me, I may not be able to respond there but I can read it and saves making any emails public or anything

Douglas Mangum

Post by Douglas Mangum » 17 Nov 2019, 23:52

Send it to me. My e-mail is douglasmangum then @gmail.com. I broke that up to foil the Google bots.

A Word document is preferred, but I can work with most things.