Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Draft games - own category

Spotted an Error? Want to tell us how great (and modest) we are? Want to help out on the site? Give us your Feedback!
Aeon

Draft games - own category

Post by Aeon » 21 Aug 2019, 15:05

I would like to ask this:

WorldWideWade wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 11:23

Aeon wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 07:23
I have a question to the forum gods (I don’t know who is doing the technical stuff here):

Would it be possible to give the draft games their own category on the board?

For example:
The Uniform Room
(Learn to hate each other’s guts)m
- Draft ideas
- Drafts

Something like that, because I think the drafts are very popular and they vanish in the opinion based thread a little.
It’s not a complaining!
It's not a bad idea. You can always make this suggestion in the Muir Island suggestions thread.

Lavettye

Re: Draft games - own category

Post by Lavettye » 25 Aug 2019, 15:08

Seconded… or maybe even thirded, as I've seen the same suggestion being made before in the "Draft planning thread": viewtopic.php?f=13&t=8415&start=61

Right now, it's a bit confusing that the Drafts are in one section (Make Mine Marvel) and the planning thread in another (X-Pressions). Technically, with the drafts having moved on to include even cross-company themes, neither of those sections seems to be the right place anymore.

Maybe the Uncanon Dungeon Forum can be used for this, as there isn't much traffic left in there. I know the Drafts aren't RPGs, but they are a mix between a game and fan fic.
[PL_2.0]

Spectral Knight

Post by Spectral Knight » 27 Aug 2019, 11:52

Lavettye wrote:
25 Aug 2019, 15:08
Maybe the Uncanon Dungeon Forum can be used for this, as there isn't much traffic left in there. I know the Drafts aren't RPGs, but they are a mix between a game and fan fic.
Or - in my case - often an art project. I'd always wondered if the mock-ups I've done for draft book covers would sit on Uncanon or not though...? :)

UrbanExplorer

Post by UrbanExplorer » 27 Aug 2019, 20:36

I forth that. Would be much easier to keep track of.

Gibbering Fool

Post by Gibbering Fool » 30 Aug 2019, 12:57

Can I offer the alternative that we use the RPG section for draft games? It originally used a lot for Betrayal Games which don't see any activity anymore. As an admin I'd be reluctant to create a second section for games when there's already one available.

Note: Token gets the credit for the idea, I don't want to steal his thunder.

Aeon

Post by Aeon » 30 Aug 2019, 13:02

Gibbering Fool wrote:
30 Aug 2019, 12:57
Can I offer the alternative that we use the RPG section for draft games? It originally used a lot for Betrayal Games which don't see any activity anymore. As an admin I'd be reluctant to create a second section for games when there's already one available.

Or this 🔝

The draft games raised in popularity it seems and they shouldn’t hide in a discussion section anymore.

Lavettye

Post by Lavettye » 30 Aug 2019, 21:08

Gibbering Fool wrote:
Can I offer the alternative that we use the RPG section for draft games? [….]
Um.... thank you ? :lol:
Lavettye wrote:
[PL_2.0]

Gibbering Fool

Post by Gibbering Fool » 30 Aug 2019, 23:04

Lavettye wrote:
30 Aug 2019, 21:08
Gibbering Fool wrote:
Can I offer the alternative that we use the RPG section for draft games? [….]
Um.... thank you ? :lol:
Lavettye wrote:
You can split the credit :D