Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Character Glossary

Spotted an Error? Want to tell us how great (and modest) we are? Want to help out on the site? Give us your Feedback!
Magik84

Character Glossary

Post by Magik84 » 16 Mar 2019, 19:46

Some of the links on the character glossary, jst dgo to "Forbidden You do not have permission to access this document" it seems to be avengers characters, so I don't know if those links are being built for mighty avengers site. Examples: Ant-Man, Spiderwoman, Valkyrie
X-Editorial Draft: Prodigy, Vange Whedon, lil' Iceman, Wallflower, Cecelia Reyes, Mimic, U-Go Girl, Doc Samson, Nature Girl

Dean Clayton

Re: Character Glossary

Post by Dean Clayton » 17 Mar 2019, 10:19

Yeah this is my bad, I’m rebuilding some of the Crosslinks correctly between the 2 sites so that the groups list all the relevant members (not just those that would be one site)
It’s taking a bit of time , but I’ll update when fixed
Why not contribute to one of our sites? The pay is non existent, but vacation allowance is fantastic!

Magik84

Post by Magik84 » 17 Mar 2019, 15:00

I thought it might be something to do with that, but wanted to mention just in case. I'm sure it's big job, thanks for all the work you put in!
X-Editorial Draft: Prodigy, Vange Whedon, lil' Iceman, Wallflower, Cecelia Reyes, Mimic, U-Go Girl, Doc Samson, Nature Girl

Kamrods

Character Glossary

Post by Kamrods » 14 Aug 2019, 05:17

Hi all,

if my memory serves the BRB states that a unit may not move after being joined by a character. My question is then does this disallow the use of the moonstone that turn?

If you cherished this article therefore you would like to obtain more info with regards to Can students apply for permanent residence in Germany kindly visit our webpage

UrbanExplorer

Post by UrbanExplorer » 14 Aug 2019, 05:56

Kamrods wrote:
14 Aug 2019, 05:17
Hi all,

if my memory serves the BRB states that a unit may not move after being joined by a character. My question is then does this disallow the use of the moonstone that turn?

If you cherished this article therefore you would like to obtain more info with regards to Can students apply for permanent residence in Germany kindly visit our webpage
Sorry, but could you finally stop promoting your website or whatever that is? It’s getting annoying that you hijack older posts.

Gremlin

Post by Gremlin » 14 Aug 2019, 07:18

I think it might be a bot. I don’t have the power to ban but we are looking into it.
Everybody is entitled you their opinion...but yours is wrong.