Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Sentinels of Freedom

Want to invite new players to your role-playing/ Draft / Betrayal game?Needing help starting one? want to join one? This is the place to talk and participate
Anna Raven

Sentinels of Freedom

Post by Anna Raven » 16 Apr 2020, 22:33

This is a fun little RPG Lite on Steam that I Kickstarted. It's very similar to Freedom Force if you ever played that.

I'm creating a character now, any good ideas?
Avengers Generations: Captain America | Rogue | Red Wolf | Shang Chi | Brawn | Storm | Stingray | Iron Man | Nova | Makkari |

Anna Raven

Re: Sentinels of Freedom

Post by Anna Raven » 17 Apr 2020, 20:36

I realized I put this in the wrong forum. Someone could move it to video games, or just delete it as it as seems to have garnered very little interest.
Avengers Generations: Captain America | Rogue | Red Wolf | Shang Chi | Brawn | Storm | Stingray | Iron Man | Nova | Makkari |

tokenBG1009

Post by tokenBG1009 » 18 Apr 2020, 12:39

I'd never even heard of Sentinel Comics, what's it play like?
"Sometimes I do feel like I'm a failure. Like there's no hope for me. But even so, I'm not gonna give up. Ever!" -Izuku Midoriya

Anna Raven

Post by Anna Raven » 18 Apr 2020, 14:09

There was an older game called Freedom Force which is it's inspiration. But it's basically a turn-based RPG that is very similar to XCOM. You manage a squad of superheroes in various scenarios, they have powers that cost Action Points, of which you only have so many per turn. You get to build your own hero early in the game and they have a hero creator similar to City of Heroes.

It's fun but challenging. I lost a battle late in the "tutorial" level. You really have to pay attention to the objectives, not just mindlessly beat up the bad guys.

tokenBG1009

Post by tokenBG1009 » 19 Apr 2020, 07:51

hero creator similar to City of Heroes
...well then, guess I know what I need to buy next.
"Sometimes I do feel like I'm a failure. Like there's no hope for me. But even so, I'm not gonna give up. Ever!" -Izuku Midoriya

Anna Raven

Post by Anna Raven » 19 Apr 2020, 23:46

tokenBG1009 wrote:
19 Apr 2020, 07:51
hero creator similar to City of Heroes
...well then, guess I know what I need to buy next.
It's not quite as robust as CoH but on the upside it only costs $20