Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Marvel & DC Teen Warp Draft-- main game!

Want to invite new players to your role-playing/ Draft / Betrayal game?Needing help starting one? want to join one? This is the place to talk and participate
MartijnB

Re: Marvel & DC Teen Warp Draft-- main game!

Post by MartijnB » 16 Oct 2019, 12:49

Beak and Beast Boy!

Beak will always have a special place for me as one of the very few Dutch characters, so I will merge him with into Beak Boy, who can turn into any bird native in The Netherlands!

WorldWideWade

Post by WorldWideWade » 16 Oct 2019, 23:08

Always cocky but having the skills to back his boasts:

Meet Connor Cho the Totally Super Hulk.

Conner Kent + Amadeus Cho

He makes the final founding member of the Legion of Champions.
Current Pull List
Hickman's X-men, Runaways, Champions, Immortal Hulk, X-Factor, New Mutants, Hellions, Marauders

Wings

Post by Wings » 17 Oct 2019, 22:44

Cassandra Minoru was the result of a rather complicated string of affairs and backstabbing between the powerful dark mages of the L.A underworld, Tina and Robert Minoru a.k.a. The Magicians and the renowned assassins Lady Shiva and David Cain. Thanks to the involvement of powerful dark magicks, the exact circumstances of Cassandra's birth are unknown and it has proven impossible to test her biological parentage by any conventional means. What is known is that Cassandra's birth caused Tina to lose control of her fabled Staff of One. The entity known as "The One" transferred from the Staff into Cassandra's body. As a result, any words that the child spoke would become spells, and each spell would give "The One" more influence over Cassandra's thoughts and actions. Inspired by Shiva's body-reading techniques, Cain took the child and raised her to never to speak a word, both to contain "The One" and in order to leave behind the legacy of the perfect assassin. However, when Cain attempted to force her to make her first kill, Cassandra went on the run. Travelling to Gotham, she took to travelling the rooftops at night to observe the city's heroes and villains to decide if any of them could help her. The city's journalists began reporting sightings of a "Grim Reaper" stalking the citizens of the city. When Cass eventually made contact with other teen heroes, they shortened to this alias to "Grim".

Nico Minoru/Sister Grimm + Cassandra Cain-Wayne/Batgirl = Cassandra Minoru/Grim
Sign-ups for Betrayal Game 76: Murder in Manhattan now open! Help Jessica Jones solve the unexplained murder of a group of super-villains! Link to the thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=24&p=169031#p169031

EphemeristX

Post by EphemeristX » 18 Oct 2019, 07:29

Token said to skip him, so I'm taking my turn.

Noh-Varr + Offspring = Space Oddity

A low-ranking crew member of an alien exploratory vessel, Luu-Gi (yes, it sounds exactly how you'd think) was separated from his crew when his ship took off without him during a routine exercise. It happened without any warning or any discernable reason, really, but there Luu was, sitting in a tin can, floating above a blue backwards planet called Earth.

Oh well. Better than dying alone in space.

So, Luu decided to land on the planet and maybe figure out a way to contact his crew who were definitely gone and definitely no longer responding to long range communication. Upon entering the atmosphere, his craft struck a satellite and instead of a nice quiet landing, Luu literally fell to Earth.

No matter, his people were a resilient lot, and Luu survived the crash only to freak out the mammalian small town couple that uncovered him with his insect like appearance. Not his fault. An exoskeleton is useful in space and having your soft bits on the outside of your bones is really stupid during a crash. They asked him in their weird monkey voices if he was a starman, or if he knew about life on mars. Clearly, they were idiots. And then his chittering response earned him being driven out of town with stupid firearms and farm tools. Advanced as he was, Luu was still afraid of Americans.

Well, lucky for Luu, he, along with his people, can shapeshift. He found a piece of primitive culture called a "Maga-Zeen" (from 1977) and modeled himself after the man on the front. As it turns out, the people of this world are heavily image based since none of them could change their forms. They were kind of like dumb babies. And so, with his shapeshifting powers, his weaponry, and his combat skills, Luu decided to save these dumb people from themselves and become one of their colorful "superheroes" (under an assumed name because he found out what Luu-Gi meant in the American language). Even as an absolute beginner, an attractive young male with strange powers was enough to make him one of the heroes.

Earth was way cooler than cleaning the bathrooms on a ship.
"You can leave your valuables here
with me," he smiled.

tokenBG1009

Post by tokenBG1009 » 18 Oct 2019, 09:23

Magma + Terra = Terra Nova

Tara Aquilla was born in the city of Nova Roma, but unlike the other citizens of the hidden city she displayed supernatural abilities. Seen as a sacrilegious and insulting figure in society she was captured, brutally tortured, and chased from the city in an effort to appease their goddess as no other could have power as she does.

Driven insane from the trauma she was found and taken in by Joseph Alleyne who found in her a powerful tool to achieve his ambitions. Enamored by her "savior" Terra has promised to help him fulfill every one of his dreams.

Edit: Forgot powers. Two forms that can be used exclusively from each other. A rockform for defense where she gains increased durability and strength. A magma form that gives her control over...magma.

Tara has an intense rivalry with Paige.

Note: It's BC's turn now.
"Sometimes I do feel like I'm a failure. Like there's no hope for me. But even so, I'm not gonna give up. Ever!" -Izuku Midoriya

Blackcyclops

Post by Blackcyclops » 18 Oct 2019, 17:22

Hazmat + Damage= Atomic
Morrison Era 2001-2005, Decimation Era from 2005-2012, Bendis Era 2012-2016, M-Pox era 2016-2017, and Resurrxion 2017-2019, Hickman Era 2019-?

Anna Raven

Post by Anna Raven » 20 Oct 2019, 17:52

Viv Vision + Miss Martian = V'van V'rgazz

Vivian Vargas is the second to last Artificial Intelligence from a vast array of android beings that used to inhabit Mars. She came to earth hoping to find her "cousin' who migrated to earth before her. Unbeknownst to anyone but her though, she was originally a virus-like being known as Whiteware that was a part of the network that killed out the more benign Greenware of her home planet. But she was purged of the virus and now hopes to make amends.

No time for a drawing atm, maybe later though.
Avengers Generations: Captain America | Rogue | Red Wolf | Shang Chi | Brawn | Storm | Stingray | Iron Man | Nova | Makkari |

Aeon

Post by Aeon » 20 Oct 2019, 18:16

A gifted young woman, learned to forge the Nth metal into daggers and can teleport short distances.

Blink + Steel

Natasha Fergusan / Artificer

Folklore

Post by Folklore » 20 Oct 2019, 19:18

Thanks to Aeon I do have now at least some references for my picks. Note: those are not my own pictures:

Machine Teen (Adam Aaronson) & Hotspot (Isaiah Crockett) = Isaiah Aaronson / Hephaestus

Tempest (Aqualad) & Indra (Paras Gavaskar) = Garth Gavaskar / Marauder

„Well then... hug me if you must!“

Aeon

Post by Aeon » 20 Oct 2019, 20:06

Douglas grew up with the ability to decipher the language of the nature. Every plant that grows, every animal that walks, every lightning that strikes, was Nature‘s language. Later, he deciphered natural magic and with both language and magic combined, he becomes a quantum magician and is able to rearrange the natural flow of organic matter.

Cypher & White Witch

Cryptomancer / Douglas Nal

Anna Raven

Post by Anna Raven » 20 Oct 2019, 21:39

Miles Morales + Barbara Gordon = Mara Gonzales, Dark Web
Avengers Generations: Captain America | Rogue | Red Wolf | Shang Chi | Brawn | Storm | Stingray | Iron Man | Nova | Makkari |

Blackcyclops

Post by Blackcyclops » 21 Oct 2019, 14:45

Hope Summers + Kid Flash= Chosen
Last edited by Blackcyclops on 21 Oct 2019, 17:52, edited 1 time in total.
Morrison Era 2001-2005, Decimation Era from 2005-2012, Bendis Era 2012-2016, M-Pox era 2016-2017, and Resurrxion 2017-2019, Hickman Era 2019-?

EphemeristX

Post by EphemeristX » 21 Oct 2019, 15:34

Chase Stein + Ferro Lad = Metal Guru

Andrew Stein and his twin brother, Douglas, were the children of famous movie-star Nancy Nolan and enigmatic tech wunderkind Victor Stein. Though, on the outside, they appeared to be the perfect picture of Hollywood royalty, their home life was one of emotional neglect and abuse. As the twins grew, both Andrew and Douglas manifested their psychological trauma in different ways; Andrew became brash and combative -- Douglas became withdrawn and sullen.

When the twins found out that not only were their parents a couple of assholes, but that they were members of a time-traveling supervillain group bent on world domination, they confronted their parents in Victor's lab. Victor, in a fit of rage, lashed out at the boys, and the ensuing brawl ended with Douglas and Nancy dead and Andrew with a horrible facial scar and newfound powers. Andrew fled along with his friends and became a founding member of the League of Runaways.

Andrew Stein is a techno-former. In layman's terms, he can create and shape metallic objects to create increasingly intricate technology. Andrew's face is horribly scarred and he wears a metal mask that he animates through the use of his powers.
"You can leave your valuables here
with me," he smiled.

tokenBG1009

Post by tokenBG1009 » 22 Oct 2019, 00:12

I'll figure something out
Last edited by tokenBG1009 on 22 Oct 2019, 16:04, edited 2 times in total.
"Sometimes I do feel like I'm a failure. Like there's no hope for me. But even so, I'm not gonna give up. Ever!" -Izuku Midoriya

WorldWideWade

Post by WorldWideWade » 22 Oct 2019, 03:30

I already used Amadeus Cho earlier.
Current Pull List
Hickman's X-men, Runaways, Champions, Immortal Hulk, X-Factor, New Mutants, Hellions, Marauders

Lavettye

Post by Lavettye » 22 Oct 2019, 04:44

*deleted*
Last edited by Lavettye on 27 Oct 2019, 06:26, edited 1 time in total.
[PL_2.0]

tokenBG1009

Post by tokenBG1009 » 22 Oct 2019, 06:20

I fixed it!

Lavettye

Post by Lavettye » 22 Oct 2019, 07:23

Not quite, Wind Dancer was already used by me. :shock:
[PL_2.0]

tokenBG1009

Post by tokenBG1009 » 23 Oct 2019, 11:35

Dreamer + Psyche = Valkyrie

Nia Moonstone is a lover of stories. Not of fiction, but of lives. As a child, she would sit and listen to tribal elders tell the stories of their lives with absolute amazement. As she aged, she spent her free time in nursing homes doing much the same. She would lose hours of time just sitting and listening, something the residents found great joy in. On one such visit, as she listened to a new story, her abilities emerged and the scene of the story started to take place around them. Shocked at what was happening she listened to another story and found the effect happening again. Over time she learned to control this as there were moments when sometimes you didn't want to relive a story but simply tell it.

One evening, as she listened to a resident's story she could feel them slipping away. Using her abilities she found she was able to guide them to a more peaceful final rest. Cultivating this ability Nia became a blessing to many as she'd sit with those not long for the world and walk them through the end of their story. Patients who only remembered their families, as many unfortunately never received visitors, would find themselves surrounded by loved ones as Nia guided them to a final slumber.
Last edited by tokenBG1009 on 24 Oct 2019, 12:36, edited 1 time in total.

Wings

Post by Wings » 24 Oct 2019, 08:16

Hulkling + Crush

Will update with name and backstory when I get the chance today.
Sign-ups for Betrayal Game 76: Murder in Manhattan now open! Help Jessica Jones solve the unexplained murder of a group of super-villains! Link to the thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=24&p=169031#p169031

WorldWideWade

Post by WorldWideWade » 24 Oct 2019, 10:30

Saturn Girl + M-Twins = Saturn Twins

Two telepaths able to merge into one being of perfection and she certainly knows it.
Current Pull List

MartijnB

Post by MartijnB » 24 Oct 2019, 19:20

Karate kid and sunspot to become capoeira lad!

Magik84

Post by Magik84 » 24 Oct 2019, 21:05

Harbinger

(Omen + Trauma)

Terri Clay began to develop strange mental powers that she couldn’t control, she could read peoples thoughts, have premonitions of the future and bring people’s fears to life, she later discovered she could shapeshift into those fears, premonitions or other thoughts. When she accidentally used her powers on her mother, she brought Mrs Clay’s fantasy of being a Greek God to life, driving her mother insane. It was during this insanity that Mrs Clay killed her husband and was later committed to an institute. Feeling guilty Terri withdrew into herself and initially a shady government agency recruited her in order to use her powers to question and torture subject. It was during this time she came in contact with a new teen team and joined them against the agency. She has begun to learn how to control her powers and attends therapy.
Harbinger.jpg
Harbinger.jpg (33.31 KiB) Viewed 3312 times
Last edited by Magik84 on 26 Oct 2019, 21:22, edited 1 time in total.
X-Editorial Draft: Prodigy, Vange Whedon, lil' Iceman, Wallflower, Cecelia Reyes, Mimic, U-Go Girl, Doc Samson, Nature Girl

Gibbering Fool

Post by Gibbering Fool » 25 Oct 2019, 06:57

EDIT - TAKE 2

Bouncing Boy + Firestar = Fireball

After drinking soda from an irradiated bottle, Chucky Jones was imbued with fantastical powers from the irradiated polymers. Suddenly he could transform into an flaming ball, that allowing him to bounce around at high velocity, burning anything he touched. Fun loving Chucky decided to play superhero, taking the name Fireball. He's teamed up with the Green Raptor a few times and rumour has it may even be forming a teenage supergroup.

Lavettye

Post by Lavettye » 25 Oct 2019, 13:18

Tyroc (Troy Stewart) + Pixie (Megan Gwynn)

Trixie Stegan-Gwynn originates from an island called Mehrzahl. (German for “plural”) The island constantly shifts dimensions; occasionally it appears on Earth for a few days or weeks at the most - though hardly ever in the same spot twice -, and all of a sudden it shifts back to some other realms. Over the centuries, many people have found their way to Mehrzahl, some came willingly, other by circumstance when their ship or plane was caught in the dimensional rift. In fact, a lot of the Bermuda Triangle legends have been caused by this island.

The people of Mehrzahl are as diverse as their origins, and the inhabitants have since built a technologically advanced civilization with a futuristic city they call Enfys. (Welsh for “rainbow”) Proud of their achievements and never wanting to forget where they came from, the people of Enfys use genetic engineering to make sure that each child is born with different, unique features. Everyone on Mehrzahl has a different skin tone (all the colors of the rainbow) and hair color, in fact, most people even have multi-colored hair.

In every generation, there is one superpowered individual that is suppoed to protect the island from outside forces. Trixie is that champion of her time. Gifted with beautiful wings and mind-altering sonic powers, she is called the Voice of Enfys, or just The Voice. The last time Mehrzahl shifted through Limbo, it was attacked by Belasco. Trixie fought the demon off, but then got stranded as she was out of range when the island shifted to its next location. Somehow she found her way to Earth, where she joined a group of super-powered heroes, while she is waiting for Mehrzahl to someday re-appear on Earth.

Trixie usually uses her songs to induce a hallucinatory happy state in people, but she can also cause other effects, such a vertigo or panic. Though sweet-looking on the outside, her teammates will eventually discover that Trixie also has a mean streak to her. She is a bit of an elitist and believes that the only right way of life is that of Enfys, and she’d rather use her mind-altering powers on someone who disagrees, than try to convince them with words.
voice.jpg
voice.jpg (303.28 KiB) Viewed 3349 times
Last edited by Lavettye on 03 Nov 2019, 10:29, edited 1 time in total.
[PL_2.0]