Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Marvel & DC Teen Warp Draft-- main game!

Want to invite new players to your role-playing/ Draft / Betrayal game?Needing help starting one? want to join one? This is the place to talk and participate
Blackcyclops

Re: Marvel & DC Teen Warp Draft-- main game!

Post by Blackcyclops » 09 Oct 2019, 19:58

Jonathan Kent
Morrison Era 2001-2005, Decimation Era from 2005-2012, Bendis Era 2012-2016, M-Pox era 2016-2017, and Resurrxion 2017-2019, Hickman Era 2019-?

Anna Raven

Post by Anna Raven » 09 Oct 2019, 22:44

X-23 + Timberwolf = Direwolf (aka Brienne Linney)
Attachments
timberwolf-23.jpg
timberwolf-23.jpg (449.67 KiB) Viewed 3840 times
Avengers Generations: Captain America | Rogue | Red Wolf | Shang Chi | Brawn | Storm | Stingray | Iron Man | Nova | Makkari |

Aeon

Post by Aeon » 09 Oct 2019, 22:48

An American Investor named Marcus Gitter travelled to Japan for doing business with some local companies.
On one night in a small Ramen restaurant, he met Misaki Orsono. They dated for some time and finally spent a night together. Misaki Orsono was a member of the Dōjin-kai Yakuza clan in Kurume. She was called the „Tattoo Mistress“, and responsible for giving tattoos to the Yakuza members. Misaki was tasked by her clan to assassinate Marcus, whom they feared would interfere with their businesses. Finding out she was pregnant, Misaki faked her own death and hid in a remote location. At the age of 15, Misaki started tattooing her son, Eric Orsono. Each year she added more and more tattoos to his body using ancient equipment and powders. On his 18th birthday, Eric lost his mother to her former Yakuza clan. The sorrow and pain activated his powers, and his colorful tattoos consisting of landscapes, animals, flowers,.. became alive.

Ink & Bushido

Gaijin / Eric Orsono

(Pic not from me)

Folklore

Post by Folklore » 09 Oct 2019, 23:01

Oh my, let’s see if I do this right. I can post 2 at once I heard? Here are my first two picks, I did them in advance on my profile.
I don’t know if I will write a short bio for everyone.

Angel (Warren Worthington) & Cyborg (Victor Stone) = Victor Worthington - Cyberseed

Cyberseed is walking the Earth, planting seeds of living techno seeds wherever he appears. Victor Worthington was a wealthy scientist who made contact to an alien computer by mistake and he became a Herold for highly advanced race of living technology. His cybernetic body is extremely strong and durable, and his body includes an array of energy weapons and his arms can shoot metallic feathers.

Warpath (James Proudstar) & Dawnstar = Jade Dawnstar / Warhawk

As a Native American female, Jade Dawnstar had to fight and work for her to be accepted in the ranks of her tribe‘s warriors.
After she rescued a fellow tribe member, she seemingly died in that cave. Days later, she awoke with a powerful force flowing in her body and she became Warhawk, with her senses and physical attributes on superhuman levels.
„Well then... hug me if you must!“

Aeon

Post by Aeon » 09 Oct 2019, 23:05

My turn again?

Dagger & Talon

White Owl / Tandy Rose

(Pic not from me)

Anna Raven

Post by Anna Raven » 09 Oct 2019, 23:22

No time for another sketch right now and I don't want to hold up the game. I might post a sketch later if I get the chance.

Bucky Barnes + Robin (Jason Todd) = Red Winter
Avengers Generations: Captain America | Rogue | Red Wolf | Shang Chi | Brawn | Storm | Stingray | Iron Man | Nova | Makkari |

UrbanExplorer

Post by UrbanExplorer » 09 Oct 2019, 23:26

Anna Raven wrote:
09 Oct 2019, 23:22

Bucky Barnes + Robin (Jason Todd) = Red Winter
Oh. Both of them at the same time? Wonderful.. :roll: :roll:

Anyway:

An underwater mutant, Jackson is a massive built Atlantan. He has class 10 strengh and resistance, razor sharp senses and can generate electricity by feeling anger and rage.

Rage & Aqualad (Hyde) = Jackson Haliday LEVIATHAN

Blackcyclops

Post by Blackcyclops » 10 Oct 2019, 16:50

Genesis + Troia= Darkstar
Morrison Era 2001-2005, Decimation Era from 2005-2012, Bendis Era 2012-2016, M-Pox era 2016-2017, and Resurrxion 2017-2019, Hickman Era 2019-?

EphemeristX

Post by EphemeristX » 10 Oct 2019, 17:18

Apex + Bombshell = Eve of Destruction/Adam Bomb

Timothy Allen was a student at a prestigious British prep school. Little did he know that this school was also a secret recruitment ground for potential government super weapons. Without his knowledge, Timothy was subject to an experimental procedure designed to replicate the effects of the Captain Atom serum. His body was coated in DIlustel, a "quantum metal" that has the potential for both incredible powers and horrible side effects.

Apparently, Timothy's psyche file did not disclose the fact that he suffered from Dissasociative Identity Disorder. He occasionally had black outs and lost time, but those were facts he kept to himself.

Imagine the scientists' surprise that Timothy, a young man, went into the Dilustel bath, but a young woman emerged from it. Calling herself "Katy", she explained that she'd always existed, but through their efforts, she was now able to reshape her body to match her mind when she was in control. And from that day forth, two agents were created; the lethal and calculating Eve of Destruction and the powerful but reluctant Adam Bomb.

Eve of Destruction and Atom Bomb have powers related to the superhero Captain Atom. Flight, energy blasts, near invulnerability, super strength, the emissions of brain scrambling energy waves, and the control of electromechanically powered tech. Katy seems to have mastered technology control and mind alteration, while Timothy's energy blasts are more potent. They both seem to be able to reshape their bodies to match their genders, but it is unknown if these shapeshifting abilities extend beyond that.
"You can leave your valuables here
with me," he smiled.

tokenBG1009

Post by tokenBG1009 » 11 Oct 2019, 12:22

Joseph Alleyne worked tirelessly for the approval of others. Studying diligently for every test, working his hardest to be the best in every sport he participated in, or learning every detail of a subject he was challenged on. Still, this earned him no respect from his father. This lack of approval spurred him on further throughout his young life until, when he took second place in a national science fair, his abilities emerged. His mind was instantly transmitted into the body of the first place recipient. Gaining the knowledge of his unintentional victim Joseph found a new avenue for respect that would be far easier than working for everything he knew.

Calling himself "Prodigy" he began a "career" of stealing knowledge from the greatest in the world and using this knowledge to amass a vast network of influence and power. No longer would he work hard to gain respect. He'd steal the knowledge that would force others to acknowledge him. The world would know his name.

David Alleyne + Joseph Wilson
"Sometimes I do feel like I'm a failure. Like there's no hope for me. But even so, I'm not gonna give up. Ever!" -Izuku Midoriya

Wings

Post by Wings » 13 Oct 2019, 10:02

Noriko Ashida-Wilson was the result of a love affair between between a Japanese woman and the mercenary known as Deathstroke, following his separation and divorce from Adeline Alleyne. When Nori's mother became aware of her pregnancy she chose to keep it secret from the mercenary, believing involving her child in his life could put her in danger. She was forced to make him aware of Nori following the emergence of her uncontrollable Meta-Mutant abilities of super-speed and electrokinesis. Deathstroke attempted to stabilise Nori's gifts by injecting her with small modified doses of the serum that activated his own powers. This lead to a dependency that Deathstroke used to his advantage to manipulate the addled Nori into aiding him in his battles against his enemies. Eventually, Nori was freed from her father's influence thanks to the intervention of Ghostwing. Her control over her powers began to wane, although Grayson's guardian found a solution. He created two sword-hilts and a matching set of gauntlets capable of storing and channeling the electricity Nori gathered, allowing her to power up the energy blades that could stem from the hilts. Determined to make up for her actions while under her father's sway, Nori has taken on the codename Rush, as she fights for a better world and to gain the trust of the other teen heroes she now fights beside.
Sign-ups for Betrayal Game 76: Murder in Manhattan now open! Help Jessica Jones solve the unexplained murder of a group of super-villains! Link to the thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=24&p=169031#p169031

WorldWideWade

Post by WorldWideWade » 13 Oct 2019, 13:14

Ms Marvel + Chameleon = Kamaleon

She is a total Omnimorph capable of changing size and form. She joins the expanding roster of the new superhero team led by Cyclosmic Boy.
Current Pull List
Hickman's X-men, Runaways, Champions, Immortal Hulk, X-Factor, New Mutants, Hellions, Marauders

MartijnB

Post by MartijnB » 13 Oct 2019, 16:27

I have something in my mind involving LAGOON BOY and SPEEDBALL... will make it short for now to keep the game going, but I loved Lagoon Boy's small arc in Heroes in Crisis (letting himself be shot in a simulation over and over again to get over the mental trauma of being mortally wounded) and she interesting overlap with Speedball who began hurting himself after being the sole survivor of the Stamford incident.

Magik84

Post by Magik84 » 13 Oct 2019, 18:18

Xavi the Street

(Danny the Street + Xavin)

Fleeing a war on their home planet Xavi a shapeshifting alien crashed on Earth. Something strange happened when they crashed, thinking they would die, instead Xavi’s power and chemicals from the ship caused them to merge with a street. Now they can use their power to reshape the street (e.g. put walls up to stop criminals, create seats for people etc.). They can also revert to a more humanoid form but are always attached to the street. They are gender fluid.
Xavi_the_Street.jpg
Xavi_the_Street.jpg (65.13 KiB) Viewed 3672 times
X-Editorial Draft: Prodigy, Vange Whedon, lil' Iceman, Wallflower, Cecelia Reyes, Mimic, U-Go Girl, Doc Samson, Nature Girl

Gibbering Fool

Post by Gibbering Fool » 14 Oct 2019, 11:57

Gwen Reyes was your typical highschool kid; she went to high school in El Paso where she was a decent student, played in a garage band with her friends, helped out around the house due to her policeman father working so much.

It was while she was buying some groceries one night that a shooting star fell through the sky, landing in a vacant lot nearby. Curiosity got the better of her and she discovered a blue crystal spider in the lot, which crawled up her back and fused with her flesh. This mysterious device bestowed upon her a powerful blue armour that provided her super strength, allowed her to scale walls and provided her with the ability to shoot near indestructible energy webbing. However it was not all fun and games. The spider was a tool of the alien Web of the Reach, ancient enemies of the Fraternity of Will, which would eventually bring her a lot of unwanted attention as they tried to draw her into their war. Meanwhile she tried to use her abilities to fight crime and live a "normal life".

Spider-Gwen + Blue Beetle (Reyes) = The Sapphire Spider

Lavettye

Post by Lavettye » 14 Oct 2019, 12:17

current.jpg
current.jpg (265.6 KiB) Viewed 3626 times
Wind Dancer (Sofia Mantega) + Spider Girl/Wave (Sussa Paka)

When her mother died, Venezuelan Sofia Sussa was sent to live with her estranged father, business mogul R.J.Brande. One day she accidentally overheard her father talking to his lead scientist about their secret plan to overthrow the government by creating an army of super-villains. In order to stop him, Sofia broke into main manufacturing plant of the Brande Corporation looking for evidence so that she could report her father to the authorities. Yet, while being chased by a security guard, Sofia fell into a tank containing the still untested serum.

When she emerged, her hair had turned light-blue and grown four to five feet long. At first Sofia thought she might be able to use her hair as extra limbs, but she found that it wasn‘t strong enough to actually lift any objects. Not much later, Sofia discovered her actual power, namely that she can psionically control the current of any nearby body of water while her hair is wet. She can create water sprouts, whirlpools, tidal waves or merely accelerate her own swimming speed - with her hair always moving correspondly to the way she directs the water flow. Adopting the codename Current, she fights crime, starting with her father.
Last edited by Lavettye on 15 Oct 2019, 13:07, edited 1 time in total.
[PL_2.0]

hotknives

Post by hotknives » 14 Oct 2019, 19:53

Magenta + Mercury = Magento

Frankie Kincaid was, she thought, a normal kid - growing up in Portland with a loving family. On the onset of puberty, her powers kicked in without warning - allowing Frankie the ability to control metal. Unable to control her ability, Frankie longed for help - and eventually found a doctor who pledged to control her abilities. As time went on, she found her control over metal growing stronger - and Frankie soon found that she could coat herself in a protective layer of any metal she could lay her hands on. As she grew older, she fast realised that the doctor was not using her for good - and she broke free from her villainous life - pledging herself to protect those unable to protect themselves. She is Magento!
Last edited by hotknives on 17 Oct 2019, 09:23, edited 1 time in total.
"These are two hundred dollar Italian cashmere Kiki de Montparnasse stockings, Kurt. I'll only kneel in them if absolutely necessary."

WorldWideWade

Post by WorldWideWade » 14 Oct 2019, 23:23

Also hotknives you get an immediate second pick.
Current Pull List
Hickman's X-men, Runaways, Champions, Immortal Hulk, X-Factor, New Mutants, Hellions, Marauders

das_boot

Post by das_boot » 15 Oct 2019, 02:47

Small issue— Spider-Gwen was 100% supposed to be in the list for Marvel characters. She’s actually on the list on my PC and I’m really confused how she isn’t on the list on the forum.

ANYWAY. If no one has any issues with Gibbering using Spider-Gwen? It’s all good.
X-Centric podcast: coming soon!

tokenBG1009

Post by tokenBG1009 » 15 Oct 2019, 03:03

Sounds good to me.
"Sometimes I do feel like I'm a failure. Like there's no hope for me. But even so, I'm not gonna give up. Ever!" -Izuku Midoriya

Gibbering Fool

Post by Gibbering Fool » 15 Oct 2019, 06:34

das_boot wrote:
15 Oct 2019, 02:47
Small issue— Spider-Gwen was 100% supposed to be in the list for Marvel characters. She’s actually on the list on my PC and I’m really confused how she isn’t on the list on the forum.

ANYWAY. If no one has any issues with Gibbering using Spider-Gwen? It’s all good.
I'm very embarrassed that I didn't even notice that it Mattie Franklin not Gwen Stacey. Thanks for letting me still use her.

hotknives

Post by hotknives » 15 Oct 2019, 12:49

Okay - Chamber + Prysm - Starspear

Aubrey Starspear was born to an upper-class family in London, but rapidly found himself disagreeing with their staid views and rebelling against the expectations that such a high esteemed family had placed upon him.
Running away as a teenager, he lived on the streets - relying on his wits and his charm to keep himself alive and, on occasion, in a bed for the night.
Crippling headaches began to plague Aubrey - and doctors were unable to find the cause of his pain.
Unable to sleep because of the pain, he was pacing the banks of the River Thames when power began to stream out of his head - horrifying onlookers and causing Aubrey's face irreprable damage. Found, astonishingly, still alive, Aubrey was rushed to hospital where his devastated parents were called to him. They revealed that he was of alien heritage and that, with their help, he would have been able to control the powers as they awakened.
Instead, he was left disfigured, alone, and as angry as the fiery psychic plasma that throws throughout him. Invulnerable and potentially immortal, he roams the skies protecting the innocent, and unleashing his wrath on those he deems unworthy. He is Starspear
Last edited by hotknives on 17 Oct 2019, 09:33, edited 1 time in total.
"These are two hundred dollar Italian cashmere Kiki de Montparnasse stockings, Kurt. I'll only kneel in them if absolutely necessary."

Lavettye

Post by Lavettye » 15 Oct 2019, 13:06

magicmarvel.jpg
magicmarvel.jpg (250.13 KiB) Viewed 3517 times
Marvel Boy/Justice (Vance Astrovik) + Zachary Zatara

Steming from an old family of famous magicians, Zachary Astroviak was expected to hold up traditions and even surpass his parents in their mastery of the mystic arts. His father tried to push him from early on but grew more and more frustrated when Zachary showed no magical potential at all. Believing that the boy didn‘t try hard enough, Zachary‘s father regularly tried to beat some discipline into him... until one fateful day, when Zachary wouldn‘t take it anymore and angrily lashed out with his freshly manifested mutant power of telekinesis. Zachary‘s father was buried by a bulk of heavy stage equipment, and he died a few days later from the injuries he received.

Everyone assumed the Great Astroviak‘s death to have been an accident, but Zachary has been feeling guilty ever since. In a misguided attempt to honor his late father, Zachary has become a famous stage magician and escape artist on his own, calling himself the Magic Marvel. Yet, Zachary is a fraud. He is no true sorcerer and constantly uses his telekinesis during his performances. Levitation, unlocking chains or re-directing blades that are being pushed into a box with his assistant inside are rather easy tasks for him. With a little practise, Zachary also mastered levitating prisms and mirrors in front of light sources, to generate optical illusions. Yet, he is constantly afraid that another magic-user might one day expose him, which is why keeps to himself and acts rather arrogant to avoid people getting too close.
[PL_2.0]

Gibbering Fool

Post by Gibbering Fool » 16 Oct 2019, 11:01

Kid Nova (Richard Rider) + Superboy (Kal-el Legion version)

In the 21st century, jewel of the universe, the planet Xanton, explodes killing the Xantonian people. All but one survivor that is, a baby in a rocket saved by his industrious parents. Not only was baby No-el the last Xantonian, he also carried the Xantonian Worldmind, the depository of all Xantonian knowledge, within him.

Unfortunately the rocket passed through a time warp, carrying him to Earth of the 31st century. He was found and raised by human parents, the Kents, who named him Richard Kent. As he reached adolescence the Xantonian Worlmind awakened within him, imbuing him with the power of the Nova Force. With the incredible powers that came with the Force, he was recruited into the Legion of Superheroes as...Supernova!

Magik84

Post by Magik84 » 16 Oct 2019, 12:16

The Scarlet Robins

(Red Robin [Drake] + MVP)

Tim Michael Drake, an orphan when he figured out that wealthy Bruce Astrovik was local hero the Marvel-Bat. After meeting TMD, Bruce believed he had super powers due to his high intelligence, speed and fighting skills. It turns out TMD just normal kid, so when during a training exercise he was killed Marvel-Bat was devastated. Particularly as he had lost a previous ward to an enemy a few years before. Not able to take the loss he used his wealth to clone TMD. Providing them with better armor and more gadgets the three clones “Tim” “Mike” and “Drake” became the Scarlet Robins.
Scarlet Robin.jpg
Scarlet Robin.jpg (118.45 KiB) Viewed 3470 times
X-Editorial Draft: Prodigy, Vange Whedon, lil' Iceman, Wallflower, Cecelia Reyes, Mimic, U-Go Girl, Doc Samson, Nature Girl