Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

BG #67: Superhero Idol - Side Thread

Want to invite new players to your role-playing game, or are you needing help starting a new one ? This is the place to talk about it.
MartijnB

Post by MartijnB » 17 Sep 2013, 07:41

[QUOTE=sixhoursoflucy]

as the votes started pouring in for Psylocke right after that

[/QUOTE]

Huh, you think you were a vote magnet? Going into the final round with only 3 votes left until revelation and 3 other players left, I was SO sure I wouldn't make it out of this game alive (which in turn would have meant a victory for you sixhours, I can't stress enough how happy I am about Otaku's intervention   )

It was a great game and sixhoursoflucy came uncannily close. What this game did, much more so than any other game I have played in, was force players to put effort in their posts. Which was cool.

das_boot

Post by das_boot » 17 Sep 2013, 08:06

Q and Savant have made an excellent double-team of games, and they've both been brilliant.

Q, I'd never have known that this was your first game hosting. Well played to you and to Six for this game.

RingOtaku

Post by RingOtaku » 17 Sep 2013, 13:00

I've never been good at picking up clues but once it got down to the final four (three not counting me since I knew I wasn't the killer) I looked at the posts and just felt in the back of my mind that Psylocke seemed like the best guess.Fun game. Good Job Q

Kipe

Post by Kipe » 17 Sep 2013, 14:08

Surprisingly, I'm not sure the clue that tipped me off to Psylocke was even an intended clue.

I knew immediately that Cell Block Tango was the mode of death for the Cuckoos. After that, "Pop! Six! Squish! Uh uh, Cicero, Lipschitz!" sprang just as immediately to mind and I was certain it was a clue pointing to sixhoursoflucy.

Q, you did a wonderful job as a first time host. Your numbers and critiques were fantastic.

People really brought their creativity to the game and I was always really excited to read your guys' posts even after death.

Savant's "Duo"/"Vogue" might have been my favorite, but then again hotknives seemed to give people some pretty consistent runs for their money.

Congratulations, Ring0 in your correct intuition!

Well played everyone!

XtremeOne1

Post by XtremeOne1 » 17 Sep 2013, 17:46

Such a fun, creative and unique game! Loved every minute of it. Great job Q!

medium13

Post by medium13 » 17 Sep 2013, 21:08

This was one of the few games I kept reading after I died. I was sad I couldn't participate more. As an aside, I was never sure that Six was the killer although I expected it would be him or Savant towards the end.

QD, I can't believe this is your first game hosting! Well done. Fun, energetic, and gave me a sense of who you are!

Well, done dawg.

sixhoursoflucy

Post by sixhoursoflucy » 17 Sep 2013, 21:13

[QUOTE=medium13]I was sad I couldn't participate more.[/QUOTE]Well, you should've thought about that before you decided to win the previous game.

QDLux29

Post by QDLux29 » 17 Sep 2013, 21:14

I was actually VERY surprised that Savant/Dazzlisto was not more of a vote sponge, being the character that killed everyone in the previous game. It was a definite deterrent from choosing her as the killer, though I have to say I was tempted to see if anyone would suspect of picking the same character twice.

Thanks everyone! I'm really glad you all enjoyed the game!

ev82

Post by ev82 » 18 Sep 2013, 23:52

Wish I could have participated, from what i read this was a fantastic game.