unstablemolecules.com & uncannyxmen.net are proud to present....mightyavengers.net!

BG #67: Superhero Idol

Want to invite new players to your role-playing game, or are you needing help starting a new one ? This is the place to talk about it.
XtremeOne1

Post by XtremeOne1 » 13 Sep 2013, 11:05

How dare they continue to accuse her. Will she'd have the last laugh, with the sweetest, most horrible revenge imaginable! Oh they were in for something horrible!She strutted onto the stage, wearing a long, elaborate beige dress, the hem of which dragged behind her. Fog rolled across the stage and a wind machine caused Jubilee's hair and her dress to fly behind her in gently waves. A light shone through the fog, bathing Jubilee in an ethereally glow. Every night on this stage You accuse me, you shame me That is why I've decided on this songFar across the distanceAnd spaces between us I have come to show you you're wrong Here... There... Wherever I amYou best believe that my heart will stay pure No more... Will you say I'm a horror  And you'll knell down and sayThat I am innocent and you are wrongHate can make us say things That stick for a lifetime And I'll never forgive until you're goneHate was what happenedWhen you did accuse meIn my life I'll never move onHere... There... Wherever I amYou best believe that my heart will stay pure No more... Will you say I'm a horror  And you'll knell down and sayThat I am innocent and you're wrong I'm innocent So there's nothing to fear And I know that My heart will stay pureI'll stay Forever this way And you'll know in your heart you are wrongBecause you were all so wrong, so wrong

XtremeOne12013-09-13 11:20:32

QDLux29

Post by QDLux29 » 13 Sep 2013, 14:01

”How appropriate that your songs of innocence fit nicely into our next theme! And I hope you all can show a little compassion to your fellow contestants who have just borne their souls onstage and revealed that they are not Hela’s accomplice.” Amora said as all the contestants entered the stage once again. They were at the mercy of the Enchantress, as it would seem who ever this killer was, would not strike whilst they were together onstage.

The cameras zoomed in on Amora as she revealed the next theme: ”Divas of the 1980s and 90s! I have honestly been waiting for this round in the competition, patterning my latest musical incarnation after these fantastic female musicians.”

Multiple eyes rolled, as it would seem most of the music seemed to come from the 70s, 80s, and 90s. Nothing really different for this latest round.

”As for critiques, I’ll just say that I was thoroughly impressed with your creativity this round, even if some of you (SINISTER!) still gave me the same tried and true performances. Now, I have a special surprise for you all. I thought it only fitting to have our very talented Third Judge join us again and help us choose our latest round of songs – having many hits from that time!”

Judge #3 popped out from backstage, the contestants gave a polite if not lackluster applause on her entrance.

”I demand to be treated like the gift I am!” she shouted. The contestants gave a MUCH bigger applause, worried the diminutive woman might explode.

”Great, a civilian celebrity to protect in all of this mayhem.” Madrox whispered to Psylocke & Dazzlisto.

”We’ll split you into teams, four of you going with our illustrious guest, and four with me to decide on song choices.”

Four contestants were guided by the tight t-shirt team to one room with Judge #3. The other 4 remained onstage with Amora. They listened to various Debbie Gibson, Tiffany, Robin S & Whitney Houston songs, all trying to decide which was really best for them. Dazzlisto, getting a sick feeling in her stomach, decided it would be a good idea to check on #3’s team. The boy brigade all stood outside the door, thinking they would be protecting them.

”Excuse me boys, but can we check in on or competition?” She didn’t hear anything coming from out of the room. Amora's group barged in. The bodies of Madrox, Jubilee, Broo & Sinister laid about the room, bloodied and beaten. Judge #3 stood in the corner, her back to the door.

”We’re gonna get you, we’re gonna get you, we’re gonna get you! We’re gonna get you, TONIGHT!” Judge #3 turned around, green flashes all around her revealing….

HELA!

”Not too worry, my dears! I’ll let you all finish your little competition. I’ve very much enjoyed watching you all through my eyes on and off stage. And I wouldn’t want Amora to lose any ratings! In fact, I’ll even give her an extra something – Our own duet!”

The four remaining contestants were ushered to the audience to watch the Asgardian women perform. As they watched, they noticed that the Enchantress performed almost robotically. She didn’t seem like her usual self. Even her critiques were boring compared to her previous ones.

(OCC: Start Video at 40:00)

You and I won’t take any wrinkle first

Every day looking younger

Dead Spirits rise and their dance is unrehearsed

They warm and excite you, cause you are ruler they love

Two lives that will never go undone

Morning glory and midnight sun

Time we've learned to stay above

Time won't change the faces that we love

Ageless and ever (ever) ever (ever) green

”Alright, my final four! Let’s Get Musical!”

Shante You Stay

Dazzler (Callisto) – Savant XXXX

Psylocke - sixhoursoflucy XXXXX XXX

Gladiator - MartijnB XXXXX XXXX

Mastermind III – RingOtaku XXXXX

Sashay Away

The Stepford Cuckoos (Showtunes: Chicago/Cell Block Tango)

Feron – Medium13 XXX (Last 5 Years of Pop: Lady Gaga/Monster)

Uatu, the Watcher - Kipe XX (Rock: Bon Jovi/You Give Love a Bad Name)

Magik - Quick and Dead XXXX (Duets: Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown/No Air)

Broo - Mastermind XXXXX XXXXX XX (REVELATION)

Sinister - HotKnives XXXXX XXXXX XX (REVELATION)

Jubilee - XTremeOne1 XXXXX XXXXX XX (REVELATION)

Madrox - DasBoot XXXXX X

The Paranoia Kill is Still Active

Revelation is at 12 Votes

Congrats to Savant & SixHoursofLucy for getting the most player votes for their Lady Gaga/Beyonce inspired duet (including synchronized posting) and winning Immunity for this round!

Congrats to SixHoursofLucy for being the first to correctly guess Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown’s NO AIR as the modus operandi to kill Magik and having his first vote doubled.

Remember to PM QDLux29 your Votes:

First Bonus Challenge: each player will vote for which song/performance was the best each round. Player with the most votes will win immunity. Any ties will be decided by Amora.

Second Bonus Challenge: each Round's Death is inspired by a song from the assigned genre of that round. The first player (using the time stamps of the PM) to correctly guess the Title & Artist of the song, will have their first vote doubled.

ROUND 5 will end 8 PM EST on Monday September 16! QDLux292013-09-13 14:25:15

sixhoursoflucy

Post by sixhoursoflucy » 16 Sep 2013, 04:34

For her next number, Psylocke donned her most responsible looking ensemble and took the stage. If she wanted to win over the true judge before it was too late, then was time to pull out all the stops and bring out the real star-power. As the music began, she started to move her hips and sway like the angel who originally sang this song: Ali, Ali I'm thinking you're the killerThose songs that you were singing were just fillerAli, AliYou really did a numberBoth on stage and on other contest membersHow do I know this?Baby I just read your mind!(Your mind.)Ali, AliYour charm is like a potionYour guilt shines even brighter than the oceanAli, AliYou killed the friends of DazzlerI'm betting your next target is Fat DaggerHow do I know this?Baby I just read your mind!(Your mind!)And ever since the day you put Beale's plan in motionAli, I realize that there's just no killer quite like youAli, Ali Pixie was your first killYou've spared Martinique because you feel guiltAli, AliYou're really not the DazzlerYour name is Callisto, you replaced herHow do I know this?Baby I just read your mind!And ever since the day you put Beale's plan in motionCalli, I realize, there's no killer quite like you(musical interlude and two-step dance number)And ever since the day you put Beale's plan in motionCalli, I realize that there's just no stopping what you doooooWhat you do.Ali, AliAlways and forever.Calli I'm so madMad at you Calli'Cause you've been lyin'Ali, I'm so madWhen I think about you, I feel so vileAli Ali, quit lyin'Gladiator's madPlease stop killing us allPlease stop killing us allGladiator's madMad that we're dyingAli we're mad

sixhoursoflucy2013-09-16 13:46:22

Savant

Post by Savant » 16 Sep 2013, 07:30

Dazzlisto couldn't believe her ears. That saucy purple-haired tart believed she was the killer! After their incredibly successful duet together, Psylocke had stabbed her in the back, violated her mind and exposed her secret to the competition.
With precious time before what would likely be her final performance, Dazzlisto retreated to her dressing room to hide her tears. She stared at the image in the mirror and her former self laughed at her. "What did you expect? You're an outsider. You'll never fit in. Change your face, your name, it doesn't matter. Psylocke sees it, they all see it, you're hideous. Beale, Marrow, Erg, they've all abandoned you. No one could ever love you."
Dazzlisto looked into the mirror and smiled. "I don't care."
"Don't care? Well, you should, because you're going to die. Psylocke will probably get the others to gang up on you and kill you. And if they don't kill you, Hela's killer sure as hell will. You're powerless."
"No." Dazzlisto dabbed at the tears in her eyes with a hankerchief. She touched up her mascara, made sure that her face was perfection.
"No, power is being told you're not loved and not being destroyed by it."
Dazzlisto stared at the mirror and only her reflection gazed back.

She walked to the stage, confident that she had one last shot: convince the killer that she was worth more alive than dead. And if not, she'd go out like a true star by ridiculing the less successful.

An offer you can't refuse: Duo
Strike a deal
Strike a deal
Duo - o- o
Duo - o -o

Look around everywhere you turn are bodies
There's blood all over the floor (don't slip)
You tried everything you can to succeed
The killing's part of your game (like game of thrones)

I know your goal, what you long to be:
Much more famous than you are today
But you're chasing fame in the worst way
It's a reality show, they can't make stars, so
Come, duoLet our voices join in the music (join in the music)Hey, hey, heyLet's duoLet yourself bask in my glow (bask in my glow)You know you can do it
Singing shows prop up the imagination
Of the most talentless hacks (talentless hacks)
Producers thrive on fanning the frustration,
nobodies chasing their dreams (chasing in vain)

It makes no difference if you're good or bad
If you're a bass or alto
When the show is over, you'll go back to your life
As a fail-star, yes, that's what you'll be, you know it

So duoLet our voices join in the music (join in the music)Hey, hey, heyLet's duoLet yourself bask in my glow (bask in my glow)
You know you can do it
Stardom's based on contacts
Not just talent, voice or hardwork
Fame favors the family
That's where I am valuable
Spare my life, end this strife
And I'll help launch your career
Let's duoLet our voices join in the music (join in the music)Hey, hey, heyLet's duoLet yourself bask in my glow (bask in my glow)You know you can do itDuo (Duo)Reality shows don't do it (can't make good music)Duo (Duo)Reality shows don't do it (just waste your time)
Taylor Hicks and RubenIdol winners, never-beensKris Allen, DeWyze, LeeDon't make covers of the magazines
X-Factor, USA
Stevens dumped by RCA
Melanie: No record
Syco music dropped Shayne Ward

Some had style on The Voice
Jermaine, Colon, don't rejoice
Sir Tom tried to mentor, tooLeanne Mitchell, where are you?
Singers who ended up screwedJudges that were always rudeDon't repeat it, let's hit resetStrike a deal, we'll form a duetDuo - o

Oooh, you've got toLet our voices join in the music Oooh, my star we'll share
Even Bieber needed UsherOooh, you've got toDuo
Dazzlisto walked off-stage, hoping it was enough to convince Gladiator or Psylocke to spare her.Savant2013-09-16 07:39:58

MartijnB

Post by MartijnB » 16 Sep 2013, 18:16

Gladiator walked up the stage, visibly shaken by the accusations in his direction. As if to distance himself from his fellow contestants, he turned his back to the audience and judges, his head facing to the ground *

*Another reason for him to do this might be that it fits the lyrics. A Shi'Ar foot soldier stationed on Earth walks up the stage to sing the lines between brackets.

(Turn around)

Every now and then

I feel everyone's against me

And you're never coming round

(Turn around)

Every now and then

I get a little bit tired

Of listening to your accusations

(Turn around)

Every now and then

I get a little bit nervous

That the best of me on this show's gone by

(Turn around)

Every now and then I get a little bit terrified

And then I see the look in your eyes

(Turn Around, Majestor)

Every now and then I fall apart

(Turn Around, Majestor)

Every now and then

I fall apart

(Turn around)

Every now and then

I get a little bit restless

And get angry at your accusations

(Turn around)

Every now and then

I get a little bit helpless

And feel it's because I'm an alien

(Turn around)

Every now and then

I get a little bit angry

And I think you mutants should know better

(Turn around)

Every now and then

I get a little bit terrified

But then I see the look in your eyes

(Turn Around, Majestor)

Every now and then

I fall apart

Turn around, Majestor

Every now and then

I fall apart

And I need your trust tonight

And I need it more than ever

And if you won't trust me this time

My stint on this show is over

And only the killer knows he's right

Every one else can be wrong

Together we can take it to the end of this show

Together we can make a success out of Superhero Idol

(All of the time)

I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark

We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks

I really need trust tonight

Forever's gonna start tonight

(Forever's gonna start tonight)

Once upon a time

I was winning this show

But now I'm only falling apart

There's nothing I can do

A total eclipse of the heart

Once upon a time this show gave light to my life

But now the situation is the dark

Nothing I can say

[Instrumental Interlude]

(Turn Around, Majestor)

(Turn Around, Majestor)

(Turn around)

Every now and then

I know you'll never be my friends

Although I want you to be

(Turn around)

But every now and then

I know we'll always be the only ones

That had a shot at surviving this show

(Turn around)

Every now and then

I know there's no one in the universe

As good a superhero idol as me

(Turn around)

Every now and then

I know there's nothing any better

There's nothing that I just wouldn't do

(Turn Around, Majestor)

(Turn Around, Majestor)

And I need your trust tonight

And I need it more than ever

And if you won't trust me this time

My stint on this show is over

And only the killer knows he's right

Every one else can be wrong

Together we can take it to the end of this show

Together we can make a success out of Superhero Idol

(All of the time)

I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark

We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks

I really need trust tonight

Forever's gonna start tonight

(Forever's gonna start tonight)

Once upon a time

I was winning this show

But now I'm only falling apart

There's nothing I can do

Once upon a time this show gave light to my life

But now the situation is the dark

Nothing I can say

(Turn Around, Majestor)

(Turn Around, Majestor)

(Turn around)

Disheartened, Gladiator walks off the stage, eyeing Dazzler and PsylockeMartijnB2013-09-16 18:17:28

RingOtaku

Post by RingOtaku » 16 Sep 2013, 18:48

Walking onstage Martinique dresses in typical 80's fashion of ripped jeans, tanktop with open dress shirt, big poofy hair, and eight bracelets per arm."As if there is any Diva worth saluting except the Queen of Pop."

Normal

false
false
false

EN-US
X-NONE
X-NONE

MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNSUOFgj97MSome boys make dupes, some girls shapeshift
I think they're O.K.
If they don't show some sense
I just call the cops

They can steal and they can fight
But they can't out me, that's right
'Cause the Human with the sentinel
Is always killing showoffs, 'cause we are

Living in a human world
And I am a mutant girl
You know that we are living in a human world
And I am a mutant girl

Some boys ice up, some girls slow time
That's boring to me
If they can't outsmart a fed with a neutralizer
Have to let them go to jail

Some warp metal and some teleport
I don't let them seduce me
Only mutants who live in reality
Make my rainy day, 'cause they are

Living in a mutant world
I’m Living in a human worldWalking backstage Martinique thinks about all the contestants who have died. Thinks about all the ways it's all been treated like some cheap set-up scripted reality show. Martinique was no Real Housewife and she would take back control of her life or die trying.A few minutes later Martinique walks up to Psylocke in a back hall, the Wyngarde daughter flanked by several FBI Agents."I know it was you Betsy Braddock, I mean psychic powers and ninja skills. Perfect for ambushes and quick escapes. Let me guess, Mandarin? The Hand? Shadow King? Nah, you are rich and English. Only petty envy could make you kill so many, that's why I'm going to marry an Italian. They have sense. And better cooking skills."Psylocke sneers in loathing. Such an obvious ploy, no way a terrorist would call the FBI for real. Waving her hand for the sake of showmanship, the X-Woman dismisses the illusion of the agents with ease...and Martinique vanishes as well."Oh Sh" is all Psylocke gets out as Martinique plunges a knife into Psylocke's back, an unusual amount of shock occuring to the body's systems in seconds causing the psychic to be unable to let loose a mental blast."Blue Ring Octopus Toxin. So deadly you'll be dead by the time you hit the floor. No one fools an illusionist."

sixhoursoflucy

Post by sixhoursoflucy » 16 Sep 2013, 19:53

The Blue Ring Octopus Toxin began racing through Psylocke's body, shutting down her nervous system. Unable to access either her telekinetic or telepathic powers, she had no recourse against the toxin, and no way to soothe the pain. With her dying breath, she turned to face her killer, and uttered three words—the last she would ever speak in this life. "Boo, you whore," she said right before she collapsed onto the floor of the dressing room. Psylocke hit the ground. Her body gave one final jerk, and the life left her eyes. She lay there, motionless, while Martinique watched, with no way of knowing if she had killed the right target. ...Mere moments later, however, Psylocke's back arched upward, and she opened her eyes, her face an expression of shock and pain. Her eyes now glowed an eerie pink color. Her performing costume, meanwhile, melted away and was replaced by her ominous Lady Mandarin armor. As if compelled to move by an unnatural force, her body arched upward, and she stood once again and faced those who remained. Dazzler and Gladiator had now joined Martinique in the fateful dressing room. "Congratulations, Martinique," Psylocke said. "You have awakened the Horseman of Death. And the rest of you were right. To borrow the words of the last great pop diva of the 90's, I'm not that innocent." At that moment, the ethereal forms of the legions of fallen singers and fighters phased through the walls and into the room behind Death: Pixie, Juggernaut, Mojo, Striker, M, Lila Cheney, Cannonball, Wonder Man, Northstar, Pete Wisdom, Mortis, Nocturne, Sage, Chamber, Feron, Uatu, Magik, Broo, Sinister, Madrox and Jubilee. As Death spoke, these souls of the fallen stared at those who remained. "I forgive you for murdering my host, Martinique. However, reusing Sinister's audition song? Shame on you," she said. "Come, minions. Our mistress—and her judgment—awaits us." As Death exited the room with her veritable army of the undead, she turned and faced Dazzlisto one last time. "I am sorry for betraying your secret, Dazzler. But I'd like to think you would have done the same in my position." And like that, she was gone.

sixhoursoflucy2013-09-16 19:56:19

QDLux29

Post by QDLux29 » 17 Sep 2013, 01:17

The three survivors looked at each other, not sure exactly what to do. Callisto (still in her Dazzler drag) looked at Martinique and wondered if perhaps the Wyngarde sister was actually looking to get even for killing her kid sister. Gladiator looked at the two women and wondered how he survived against these two underhanded female humans. Martinique was just surprised she’d gotten it right. The Enchantress appeared in the mirror, and walked out of it.

”The show’s not over yet, mortals. The Grand Finale is about to take place. Our Mistress calls.”

She became an ethereal spirit, like the images of their former contestants, and Callisto’s original victims. She walked through them, and the urge to follow her couldn’t be denied as they entered the stage again. Surrounded by Amora’s bodyguards, though now they could tell that the tight t-shirt wearing men were also fallen Asgardian warriors, the stage was still bare. From a dark corner, a wolf appeared. He morphed from canine, to a human hybrid.

”I am Hrimhari, lieutenant of Hel’s army. Our Mistress has been very pleased with your performances.”

Amora appeared behind him. ”I do apologize, mortals. Even I did not know Hela’s true plans. I thought she was only amused by my dreams of worldwide entertainment. Hela brought me back to life so she could also get her hands into the entertainment world, as she finds the mortals so easily corruptible. And she used me just like she used...”

”Me. When Warren made me his Horseman of Death, it allowed Hela to easily manipulate me into creating more super powered souls for her demon army.” Psylocke, still dressed as Death, emerged as well.

”I am also most impress with you, dear Callisto.” Hela flashed onto the stage, dead center. ”You’re such a ruthless competitor. In fact, your journey to get here is really what inspired me to enter this game. Nothing like cutting a few throats to get to the top.”

Again, the images of Shatterstar, Pixie, Juggernaut, Mojo, Striker, M, Lila Cheney, Cannonball, Wonder Man, Northstar, Pete Wisdom, Mortis, Nocturne, Sage, & Chamber rose from the stage around Hela, now also dressed in more Asgardian looking warrior garb, and each with glowing red eyes.

Dazzler, the REAL Dazzler, appeared behind Callisto. ”People always told me I looked cheap, but I didn’t believe it until I see you looking like that.” She also morphed into her own Hel inspired armor.

More spirits appeared, all staring down the 3 living contestants. The Stepford Cuckoos, Feron, Uatu, Magik, Broo, Sinister, Madrox & Jubilee gathered around Psylocke & Amora, each doning their own intimidating armor. Hela raised her hands, each spirit becoming solid, and advancing on the unlikely allies.

Gladiator immediately took to the sky, cutting down as many as he could with his heat vision. He swooped down and smashed all 5 Cuckoos in one blow. He shattered Madrox into multiple dupes, only to fry them all.

Callisto made short work of Mortis & Striker. ”I killed you both once, don’t think I can’t do it again!”

”This is for stealing my life! But more importantly my face!” Dazzler lunged at Callisto, grazing her side with a giant spear. Callisto wrested it from the demon, and stuck it through her opponent, and Feron who was standing behind Dazzler.

Martinique was surprisingly agile for a woman not known for her physical combat. She was also sneaky and pulled two automatic handguns out of her bra. She had no problem mowing down her sister, Northstar, Shatterstar, Lila & Cannonball.

Hela, Amora, Psylocke & Hrimhari stood back awaiting the outcome.

Callisto, Gladiator & Martinique appeared victorious. A drum beat started. The Army of Hel started to rise again.

You must realize

We will never die

We’re already dead

We’ve died twice before

But we’re back for more

You can’t stop the dead

You can’t kill the kill

And you can’t pass on the passed

Now we’ll break all your jaws

And we’ll beat your little -

”WAIT!! Hela!” Callisto shouted out. ”You seem like a lady who likes to make a deal….”

----

Months Later

A TV in a Las Vegas Hotel Room –

Tonight on E! News:

Fresh off his incredibly successful intergalactic tour, Kallark is releasing a live version of his galatically known first album, Call Me Majestor

In related news, his Golden Apple label mates, and the winners of the most watched Reality Show of the past season, Superhero Idol, The Lady Killers have announced that they will each be doing a solo album following their interdimensional tour.

The tour, which promotes their chart topping album Knife In the Back, will be wrapping up next spring. The Lady Killers, consisting of Dazzler, Psylocke, the Enchantress and Martinique Jason, are denying rumors of a break up; they just want to pursue independent endeavors. Their manager, Eric Beale, has also announced that Dazzler will be making an appearance in the next sure to be a hit as-of-yet-untitled Bond film. Whether or not any of her bandmates will make a cameo has not been mentioned.

Golden Apple has expanded into producing movies, theatre and television as well. On the docket is the next 007, and a future project starring a slew of other Superheroes, including former contestants of Superhero Idol. I also wouldn’t doubt Dazzler’s trademark of hiring friends as reports say she likes to keep her friends in a tight circle around her.

Even Dazzler’s sister, Lois London, is headed to her namesake to appear in a West End production of Side Show, alongside a previously unknown sister, Alice. The girls will be playing opposite Nathaniel Essex as The Boss and Jonothan Starsmore as Terry.

----

The TV flashes off, as Hela lays across a chaise, a group of Madri attending her. She smiles.

Shante You Stay

Dazzler (Callisto) – Savant XXXXX X

Gladiator - MartijnB XXXXX XXXXX X

Mastermind III – RingOtaku XXXXX

Sashay Away

The Stepford Cuckoos (Showtunes: Chicago/Cell Block Tango)

Feron – Medium13 XXX (Last 5 Years of Pop: Lady Gaga/Monster)

Uatu, the Watcher - Kipe XX (Rock: Bon Jovi/You Give Love a Bad Name)

Magik - Quick and Dead XXXX (Duets: Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown/No Air)

Broo - Mastermind XXXXX XXXXX XX (REVELATION)

Sinister - HotKnives XXXXX XXXXX XX (REVELATION)

Jubilee - XTremeOne1 XXXXX XXXXX XX (REVELATION)

Madrox - DasBoot XXXXX X (Divas of 80/90s: Gloria Estefan/Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya)

Psylocke - sixhoursoflucy XXXXX XXXXX X (Paranoia Killed)

No one correctly guessed Gloria Estefan’s RHYTHM IS GONNA GET YA as the modus operandi to kill Broo, Sinister, Jubilee & Madrox.

CLUES WILL BE POSTED SHORTLY