Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Marvel & DC Teen Warp Draft-- main game!

Want to invite new players to your role-playing/ Draft / Betrayal game?Needing help starting one? want to join one? This is the place to talk and participate
hotknives

Re: Marvel & DC Teen Warp Draft-- main game!

Post by hotknives » 31 Oct 2019, 08:41

I'm away this weekend, so I'll post my pics now but then give backstory and images on Monday:

Boom Boom and Princess Projectra - Boom Girl

Tabitha Vauxhall had an unhappy child - fostered by a family in Arizona she endured years of abuse from a cruel father, until he pushed the teenaged Tabitha too far. Utilising powers that, until then she had been unaware of, Tabitha found that she could produce projections of weapons from the thin air, and fire them with explosive force.
Brutally killing her cruel father, she fled for a life on the run, whilst trying to discover the truth about her real family. Little does she know that she's the Princess of an alien race, who have been scouring the earth in order to find her...

Until then, Tabitha can be found protecting those who she feels have been forgotten by society - her powers only seconds from being activated by her explosive temper...

Cullen Bloodstone and Klarion the Witch Boy - Klarion Bloodstone

Born in an alternate Scotland, Klarion grew up in a world where magic was used by all - enabling him to become a powerful sorcerer by a young age. Forever trying to find new uses for his magic, Klarion accidentally opened up a portal to another world - falling through it and finding that magic was rare in this new world. He felt blinded - cut off by the source of power, and so embarked on a quest to find magic that led him across the globe. Destroying magic users and stealing their magic, it took years until he felt as powerful he had been previously - but as his quest ended he realised the true horror of what he had done. Seeking penance for his crimes, Klarion wanders the globe - tutoring fellow magic users and atoning for his loss of control
Last edited by hotknives on 05 Nov 2019, 17:49, edited 1 time in total.
"These are two hundred dollar Italian cashmere Kiki de Montparnasse stockings, Kurt. I'll only kneel in them if absolutely necessary."

Lavettye

Post by Lavettye » 31 Oct 2019, 09:01

Mon-El (Lar Gand) + M (Monet Yvette Clarisse Maria Therese St. Croix) = MoneM

Born to a wealthy Algerian family with political power, Largan Yves Terrence Carlo St. Croix and his sister Marian were raised in the best private schools money could buy. During puberty, both siblings manifested mutant powers. Largan became superhuman in every sense of the word: increased strength and speed, flight, invulnerability, heightened senses and reflexes and even limited telepathy. Marian got the short end of the stick, she turned into an unappealing succubus needing to feast on people’s spinal fluids in order to survive.

One day, Marian angrily lashed out at her brother for constantly holding her back from attacking humans. At that point, she discovered that she could actually merge with her brother, which she then did to make him see what it was like for her. Largan sought help, but the doctors and scientist told him that there was no way to safely remove his sister from his system, as she had attached herself to his spinal cord. Largan vowed to never take a human life, but feeling Marian’s hunger grow inside of him, he let himself be put in stasis and taken to the Phantom Zone, hoping that someday in the future there was a way to cure him.

About twenty years later, a group of aliens from the planet Daxam found the stasis pod and took it home with them. They examined the person inside the tank and while they too were unable to fully cure Largan, luckily they had a means for him to stay in control. Apparently Marian is weakened by a special lead alloy that can only be found on Daxam, and by wearing a special vest made of that material, Largan can easily keep Marian’s influence in check. But he can never take it off, so he also wears it on top of all his civilian clothes.

When Largan asked the Daxamites why they kept calling him “M one M”, they pointed to a partially damaged plaque on the outer shell of his stasis tube. Initially the enscription gave his name, and when and why he was put in stasis. Yet, only the Roman number MIM (for the year 1999) was still readable. Largan is torn between staying on Daxam out of gratitude and returning to Earth. While he misses his friends and family, he also is hesitant as everyone he knew is now two decades older than when he left, whereas he hasn’t aged a day since.
Attachments
MoneM.jpg
MoneM.jpg (221.4 KiB) Viewed 450 times
[PL_2.0]

Gibbering Fool

Post by Gibbering Fool » 31 Oct 2019, 22:09

Elemental Lad + Armor = Elemental Armor

The last of her kind, from the planet Trom, Hisako Arrah was imbued with the ability to create armour powered by the spirits of her people. Each time she forms the armor is composed of a different element, seemingly at random, and the various elements imbue her with different abilities. Titanium makes her super strong and nigh invulnerable, while chlorine gas offers little physical protection but provides her a deadly poison she can control at will. She's also immune to any negative effects of the armor. Each time she summons the armour, another spirit moves on to their final rest, so Hisako is driven to use her armor as much as possible, for good so she knows each spirit has been given a worthy send off. She's joined the 31st century heroes the Legion, alongside Supernova

Magik84

Post by Magik84 » 31 Oct 2019, 22:26

I dont have time for details right now, but I'll keep game going make my picks and update when I can. Edited with Update!

Stasis

(Static + Kiden Nixon)

After her father’s death during a police shooting gone wrong, Kiden V. Hawkins started to act out doing drugs and stealing. One night when buying drugs from a gang, there is a police raid that sets off tear gas, what nobody knows is that a chemical has been mixed with the tear gas causing superhuman powers. Kiden is nearly caught when her powers emerge causing her to put a stasis around her, everyone in the electric field freezes and she is able to escape. She discovers new ways to use her powers such as storying up energy and releasing it to fireballs and “flying” by skidding along the stasis she sets. She now helps people on the street that have no-one else looking out for them and fights the gang that also gained superpowers in the police raid.

Stasis.jpg
Stasis.jpg (26.07 KiB) Viewed 326 times
Last edited by Magik84 on 03 Nov 2019, 22:23, edited 1 time in total.
X-Editorial Draft: Prodigy, Vange Whedon, lil' Iceman, Wallflower, Cecelia Reyes, Mimic, U-Go Girl, Doc Samson, Nature Girl

MartijnB

Post by MartijnB » 01 Nov 2019, 08:53

Gnarrk and Reptil become....

Gnarrk the Velociraptor!

many millenia ago, Gnarrk was a velociraptor roaming the fields of... wherever velociraptors roam, until he accidentally stepped on a mysterious piece of comet! This gave him mindpower and understanding no velociraptor has had before!

Got frozen because of climate change (he tried to warn his peers but, well, it his hard enough to warn intelligent humans about climate change, how do you think a bunch of ordinary velociraptors are gonna cope?), defrosted in the current age, was taught language and other modern day conveniences, and became known as Gnarrk, the superhero velociraptor!

WorldWideWade

Post by WorldWideWade » 01 Nov 2019, 11:33

Couldn't think of anything clever this time:

Lightning Lad + Nova (Sam) = Lightning Nova
Current Pull List
Hickman's X-men, Runaways, Champions

Wings

Post by Wings » 03 Nov 2019, 07:48

Marvel Girl + Starfire= Constellation
Sign-ups for Betrayal Game 76: Murder in Manhattan now open! Help Jessica Jones solve the unexplained murder of a group of super-villains! Link to the thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=24&p=169031#p169031

EphemeristX

Post by EphemeristX » 03 Nov 2019, 22:11

Catiana + Infectious Lass = Venus in Furs

Tatiana Sehpt was a runaway before it was cool. Leaving home after an unfortunate incident in the 9th grade, Tatiana has been on the run ever since she was at the center of a riot in her highschool lunchroom. Eye-witness reports say that Tatiana Sehpt was eating lunch with her friends when, suddenly, she leapt into a rage and bit one of the girls across the table. Within seconds, that girl bit the boy next to her. Within a minute, the lunchroom was a bloodbath. Tatiana ran away in terror once her senses returned to her and, once she saw the police lights flashing on her parents' terrified faces, she vanished into the city.

Trying to stay invisible in LA proved nearly impossible, however, because every time she tried to find a place to stay for awhile, she'd somehow amass a group of followers. It was like she was a drug, and the people around her were junkies. Eventually, Tatiana came to appreciate the power having ravenous followers brought.

Occasionally, rumors spring up of an animal worshipping cult operating in Los Angeles' underbelly. They might show up in your neighborhood next. Hell, they're always taking recruits.

Tatiana is a mutant with the ability to take on the characteristics of any animal in her current biome. She an also spread these traits to others for a short time through physical touch. As a side effect of her powers, Venus in Furs has an "animal magnetism" that quickly takes hold of those in her vicinity, naturally creating a parasitic bond between them. The larger her flock, the greater her powers grow.
http://dancehall-daze.tumblr.com

"Take your baby by the ears
And play upon her darkest fears"

tokenBG1009

Post by tokenBG1009 » 05 Nov 2019, 22:04

Cannonball + Light Lass = Insulator

Sam Guthrie grew up with his siblings and lived a good life until his father was electrocuted and killed on the job. Sam, having already started as an apprentice in preparation for graduating school, was forced to become the breadwinner for his large family. While out on a high risk job Sam came in contact with a high powered wire that sent electricity coursing through his body. He was knocked unconscious and it was feared he'd suffer the same fate as his father.

Mercifully, Sam managed to survive though and woke with energy coursing through his body. His body discharged the electricity and caused a blackout in the city that he was blamed for. Deemed a danger to everyone around him he was kicked out of the city and forced to find his own way in life. He traveled alone, picking up dangerous electrician jobs and sending the money back home outside of what he needed for room, board, and food. As time has gone on he's learned different aspects of his powers.

One evening, while watching the news in his motel room, he saw the story of his younger sister, Paige, and her miraculous survival. He reached out and had his sister join him on the road, determined to keep her safe from the negativity his town was beginning to show his family.

Abilities: Sam's body absorbs electricity,. Most of the time he is only using this ability to protect himself from electrical jobs, but he can also redirect this stored electricity into offensive abilities. Sam has learned that his electrical resistance increases the more he has stored. While it would seem best to keep this energy and protect himself, it will constantly seep out into the environment and could cause damage to electronics around him. Thus, to maintain any kind of comfortable life he must discharge at least once a month or more depending no how many shocks he's taken.
Last edited by tokenBG1009 on 06 Nov 2019, 06:20, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes I do feel like I'm a failure. Like there's no hope for me. But even so, I'm not gonna give up. Ever!" -Izuku Midoriya

WorldWideWade

Post by WorldWideWade » 06 Nov 2019, 00:42

tokenBG1009 wrote:
05 Nov 2019, 22:04
Cannonball + Lightning Lad = Insulator

Sam Guthrie grew up with his siblings and lived a good life until his father was electrocuted and killed on the job. Sam, having already started as an apprentice in preparation for graduating school, was forced to become the breadwinner for his large family. While out on a high risk job Sam came in contact with a high powered wire that sent electricity coursing through his body. He was knocked unconscious and it was feared he'd suffer the same fate as his father.

Mercifully, Sam managed to survive though and woke with energy coursing through his body. His body discharged the electricity and caused a blackout in the city that he was blamed for. Deemed a danger to everyone around him he was kicked out of the city and forced to find his own way in life. He traveled alone, picking up dangerous electrician jobs and sending the money back home outside of what he needed for room, board, and food. As time has gone on he's learned different aspects of his powers.

One evening, while watching the news in his motel room, he saw the story of his younger sister, Paige, and her miraculous survival. He reached out and had his sister join him on the road, determined to keep her safe from the negativity his town was beginning to show his family.

Abilities: Sam's body absorbs electricity,. Most of the time he is only using this ability to protect himself from electrical jobs, but he can also redirect this stored electricity into offensive abilities. Sam has learned that his electrical resistance increases the more he has stored. While it would seem best to keep this energy and protect himself, it will constantly seep out into the environment and could cause damage to electronics around him. Thus, to maintain any kind of comfortable life he must discharge at least once a month or more depending no how many shocks he's taken.
Sorry to do this a second time to you but I chose Lightning Lad three posts up. Apparently we have similar tastes.
Current Pull List
Hickman's X-men, Runaways, Champions

Aeon

Post by Aeon » 06 Nov 2019, 00:48

Lavetty‘s post about that was much more lovelier, but sadly it vanished into Limbo

:lol: :lol:

EphemeristX

Post by EphemeristX » 06 Nov 2019, 02:48

Light Lass is Lightning Lad's sister and they have the same powers. You can just use her.

Lavettye

Post by Lavettye » 06 Nov 2019, 05:49

Yes, but then I thought to send him a PM instead…. in which I made would have made the same suggestion about Lightning Lass. :) Apparently I didn't send that PM, though, because…. sleepy time ? I don't know, but the message is not in my outbox.
[PL_2.0]

tokenBG1009

Post by tokenBG1009 » 06 Nov 2019, 06:21

Light Lass it is
"Sometimes I do feel like I'm a failure. Like there's no hope for me. But even so, I'm not gonna give up. Ever!" -Izuku Midoriya

Blackcyclops

Post by Blackcyclops » 06 Nov 2019, 23:02

Iceman x Bunker- Glacier
Morrison Era 2001-2005, Decimation Era from 2005-2012, Bendis Era 2012-2016, M-Pox era 2016-2017, and Resurrxion 2017-2019, Hickman Era 2019-?

Anna Raven

Post by Anna Raven » 07 Nov 2019, 15:10

Oh, I almost forgot we are skipping UE so I guess it's my turn.

I will take Julie Power and Stargirl and make Starspeed. I'd like to draw this one so hopefully I'll have some time this afternoon.
Marvel vs DC Draft: Wonder Woman|Thor|Ares - DC|Shazam!|Hercules|Loki|Dream of the Endless|Valkyrie|Ares - Marvel
Thunderbolts Draft: Punisher|Black Cat|Moon Knight(as Kraven the Hunter)|Diamondback|Taskmaster|Domino|Nuke|Trickshot |Jolt|Troll

Aeon

Post by Aeon » 07 Nov 2019, 17:10

Tom Sharpe was the black sheep in his Family. His parents are Military and his siblings have jobs hin high positions. Tom however, was everything his parents feared: pan-sexual, high-shool drop out, beer and bike addict, and worst, a mutant with the power to create and absorbing and convert chemical elements.

His father kicked him out of the house, and after wandering down the backstreets of Detroid, he encountered the Ghost Lanterns, a bike riding gang of mysterious indivuduals.

Trying to steal one of their bikes, he was caught and challenged to fight against one of the gang. Badly hurt and loosing against his oponent, Tom was given a weapon by their leader Alan Blaze, called the Spear of Umbrax. On his own, Tom is making his way through the Society that hates him, lending a helping hand to those in need.

Striker + Neon = Infamous

Folklore

Post by Folklore » 08 Nov 2019, 13:29

Thanks again for the help with my visual references.

Dust (Sooraya Qadir) & Veilmist - Oasis

Sooraya fled Afghanistan with the help of her loving mother, and both started a new life in India. One day, her mother went missing and Sooraya in distress looked everywhere for her. And everywhere she ran, people suddenly vanished in a wall of dust behind her. After weeks, some of the missing people suddenly reappeared in the city and told that they were transported to different locations throughout India.
Sorraya realized that her powers can teleport people to unknown locations and that she has to find all those still missing.

Gaia & Wonder Girl - Terranigma

Gaia Sandsmark was born the moment the Earth gained it's consciousness. Trained with warriors and legends, over the centuries her fighting skills and earth elemantal powers turned herself into a legend of its own.

„Well then... hug me if you must!“

Aeon

Post by Aeon » 08 Nov 2019, 17:38

Death Locket + Bumblebee = Hive / Rebecca Beecher

Born to a wealthy Royal Family, Rebecca was kept at home for most of her life. Her parents feared for her safety, as the sole heir to their family wealth. After an accident on the playground put her into coma, she woke up weeks later and had a device on her arm. With this device she can summon a mechanical flying insect that keeps an eye on her. What she didnt know was, that her arm device is linked to her damaged parts of her brain and those damaged parts now control the mechanical insect.

Anna Raven

Post by Anna Raven » 08 Nov 2019, 19:45

Jubilee + Misfit = Whizbang. Charlotte "Charlie" Lee is a mutant with the ability to teleport. She "pops" in and out of place with a loud burst of colored lights similar to fireworks.
Marvel vs DC Draft: Wonder Woman|Thor|Ares - DC|Shazam!|Hercules|Loki|Dream of the Endless|Valkyrie|Ares - Marvel
Thunderbolts Draft: Punisher|Black Cat|Moon Knight(as Kraven the Hunter)|Diamondback|Taskmaster|Domino|Nuke|Trickshot |Jolt|Troll

Blackcyclops

Post by Blackcyclops » 11 Nov 2019, 02:01

Power Man + Argent= Chi...
Last edited by Blackcyclops on 11 Nov 2019, 16:04, edited 1 time in total.
Morrison Era 2001-2005, Decimation Era from 2005-2012, Bendis Era 2012-2016, M-Pox era 2016-2017, and Resurrxion 2017-2019, Hickman Era 2019-?

Anna Raven

Post by Anna Raven » 11 Nov 2019, 02:34

Blackcyclops wrote:
11 Nov 2019, 02:01
Power Man + Static = Electro
Magik84 used Static already.

EphemeristX

Post by EphemeristX » Yesterday, 21:29

Molly Hayes + Sun Boy = Sunshine Girl

Super sweet. Super powerful. Super deadly.

The youngest member of the League of Runaways, fourteen year old Molly Morgna has the ability to absorb sunlight and use it to increase her physical strength and resilience, as well as to generate heat, blinding light pulses, and plasma bursts. Her powers match her constantly sunny disposition, and her naivete and absolutism about morality force the other members of the League to take on more of a parental role for the young girl, especially Metal Guru. In addition to her emotional well being, Molly also requires snacks. Snacks and naps.