Welcome to unstablemolecules.com!

Betrayal Game: Discussion Thread

Want to invite new players to your role-playing game, or are you needing help starting a new one ? This is the place to talk about it.
MartijnB

Re: Betrayal Game: Discussion Thread

Post by MartijnB » 08 Oct 2017, 18:24

I'd be in!

unused_bagels

Post by unused_bagels » 19 Oct 2017, 01:37

Gibbering Fool wrote:
05 Oct 2017, 07:43
Ah the Betrayal Games. I was there at the begining, when they were a simple "name two suspects" then they evolved into role-playing games. I"d be in if they came back.
I liked it when it was like that, too, like a board game with minimal roleplaying. You could doll it up or dress it down as much as you liked. If I wanted full on RP I'd go to my site lol...

I came here to escape my own website XD
UNCANNY X-MEN: NEXUS
The old game is still going! Dice-based head-canon before the MRA. Players welcome!

Gibbering Fool

Post by Gibbering Fool » 19 Oct 2017, 06:24

unused_bagels wrote:
19 Oct 2017, 01:37
Gibbering Fool wrote:
05 Oct 2017, 07:43
Ah the Betrayal Games. I was there at the begining, when they were a simple "name two suspects" then they evolved into role-playing games. I"d be in if they came back.
I liked it when it was like that, too, like a board game with minimal roleplaying. You could doll it up or dress it down as much as you liked. If I wanted full on RP I'd go to my site lol...

I came here to escape my own website XD
I enjoyed it more once it became a role playing game lol but I'm easy with either approach really