Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

UnCanon December 2018 Releases!

Where Creativity and Comics Collide, The main hangout to talk anything and everything to do with UnCanon.com!
Justin Santos

UnCanon December 2018 Releases!

Post by Justin Santos » 22 Dec 2018, 01:48

So with some computer issues I ended up skipping November. But now to get back on track for Christmas. This will be updated as something is added to the site.

--GENERAL SECTION--

ALL-NEW X-MEN #5: HOME INVASION PART 1 by Wings
Annoying neighbours, intergalactic incidents and an attack on the Peak! But what are the invaders after? And where do the X-Men fit into this? Abigail Brand is in for one hell of a bad day, as Home Invasion begins!

AMAZING X-MEN #3: DECIMATION PART 3 by David McNamara
The finale of the Decimation arc is here. How do the Amazing X-Men finally deal with the sentinels. Can they? Will anyone else bite the dust. Wolverine’s squad fight desperately for survival against increasingly bad odds and Cyclops struggles to get the X-Men through this ordeal alive.

EXILES #6: SIX WARRIORS OF VIRTUE by Mitch Crane
A barbarian, a rogue, a ranger, a wizard, a centurion, an acrobat. Six noble warriors pit themselves against a world corrupted by the darkest of gods. Even with the mightiest of enchanted weapons, can the Exiles defeat six whole divine armies? Also, meet the newest member to the Exiles, she’s not what you expected.

X-WOMEN #5: HIGHWAY TO HELL by JanO
The X-Women are on a Highway straight to Hell…Hellfire that is! Will the X-Women survive the deadly run in with The Black Queen and her loyal servant Wither?

Gibbering Fool

Re: UnCanon December 2018 Releases!

Post by Gibbering Fool » 15 Jan 2019, 02:32

ERMAGEHRD! I feel like I've ben transported back in time 10 years. A release of my Exiles series. Wow