Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

X-Men: A labour of love

Where Creativity and Comics Collide, The main hangout to talk anything and everything to do with UnCanon.com!
Red Strings

X-Men: A labour of love

Post by Red Strings » 26 Sep 2021, 17:35

Okay, so that's not the real title. So basically about ten (fifteen? - longer?) years ago, I started planning basically my own Ultimate universe - there's been a lot of stops and false starts but I've actually finally finished writing the first arc (I started seriously writing it again over lockdown last year).

If anyone's actually interested in reading it, I've put it on uncanon.com (which in itself was a labour of love and reminded me fondly of my teenage years writing X-M and for the 617 if anyone here remembers that far back hahahaha).

Anyway, I feel like I should give more background to this but I feel that's for a later time so, instead, I present the first issue:

X-Men #1: Funny People (G is for Genocide part 1)
http://uncanon.com/fiction/nse/

EphemeristX

Re: X-Men: A labour of love

Post by EphemeristX » 26 Sep 2021, 23:56

Thanks for posting this. So far, it looks very interesting; more grounded in reality and certainly grittier, focusing on mutants having to live on the outskirts of society. Alot of moving pieces and it looks like we haven't yet met most all of the principle cast. Tony Stark as a (presumed) bigot is going to be divisive, lol.
"You can leave your valuables here
with me," he smiled.