Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Your own creations

Where Creativity and Comics Collide, The main hangout to talk anything and everything to do with UnCanon.com!
Folklore

Your own creations

Post by Folklore » 17 Aug 2019, 12:01

Hello,

More than two decades ago, I started to work on my own teams, characters, and stories. I remember buying an X-Men comic with a Mojo story and I was completely disappointed with the goofiness and art in that story.

So I decided to sit down and think about characters and stories I would like to see in a comic. The amount of characters changed between 180 and 90. :lol:

Up until 5 years ago, I worked on my project but based on where I live, comics are still read only by the nerdy people and finding someone to connect and talk to is nearly impossible.

If it’s ok, I would like to post things I was working on, and I would like to encourage others here to do the same, of course only if you feel good about it.

I don’t want to show off or judge, I am neither a good writer and even less an artist.

Please feel free and post as much as you want, I am very curious about your ideas. I will post my stuff over the following days, I need to remember a lot of things I forgot in the last years. :lol:
„Well then... hug me if you must!“

Folklore

Re: Your own creations

Post by Folklore » 17 Aug 2019, 15:19

My project I am working on is based on Earth-614, where everything happened the same way it did on 616, until a certain point.

During a mutant related celebration, the X-Men and their associates were killed by a localized Nega-Bomb. Starting from the ground, more and more mutants banded together and started from scratch at Graymalkin Industries.

One of my first X-Men related teams was the group called Outsiders (yes, very innovative)

Mastermind / Miranda Wyngarde: photographer for a magazin, former X-Man but focused on her career. (Mastermind powers)
Mindhunter / Scott Flannigan: investor, former X-Man, Miranda’s former boyfriend, shady guy. (Karma like powers)
Borealis / Andrew Howard: Dancer in the Hellfire Club, taken hostage by the Friends of Humanity. (Photonic powers)
Dune / Michael Faben: survival trainer, captured and left for dead by the FoH, Reaper‘s bff. (Adaptive Omnimorph)
Reaper / Warren Sheridan: mute, professional Blogger, Dune‘s bff, FoH hostage. (short-time ability absorption)
Nukara / Riley Williams: scrap artist, event organizer, former servant of Clan Akkaba. (Technoformer, physically augmented)
Realm / Nina Trask: Daughter of Simon Trask, Assassins Guild, bioengineered. (Bone Weapons, healing, psionic)
Solace / Susan Horton: archeologist, captured and enslaved by the FoH. (Biokinetic)
Urban / Kyle Baker: parkour runner, military son, rebel, infected by an unknown virus. (Shadow teleportation, .....)

Story summary:
Miranda takes Kyle with in a road trip to the Burning Man Festival. Throughout the story, others join the team and they find out what causes Kyle to get sicker and sicker each time he uses his powers, which evolve over time. The showdown against the enemy happens in Australia, where the X-Men once set up base. A primal force is desperately looking for survival.

Folklore

Post by Folklore » 18 Aug 2019, 22:45

Being a fan of the AoA X-Calibre series, I wanted to establish a team in the United Kingdom. Mixing some new world and mythical elements, the team changed over the period of time.

Arachnis / Oliver Osnick: Former Steele Spider, team‘s mechanic, Bionic Arm, suffers from PTSD. (Spider suit)
Avalonia / Linda McFarlane: Former History teacher, cousin of Sat-Yr-Nin, field leader. (Captain Britain suit)
Firenze / Uzuri Munroe: Tourist Guide, half-brother of Storm. (Elementar manipulation)
Kain / Nathaniel Rappaport: Human turned Daywalker from the early 1900. (Vampire abilities)
Meridian / Rachel McAlister: Leader, former royal bodyguard. (Psionic)
Raziel / Nigel Beckler: Human turned Daywalker from the early 1900, Kain‘s study partner. (Vampire abilities)
Telltale / Damion O‘Hare: Singer from Otherworld, ambassador to the Royals. (Empathic Omnimorph, limited magic)
Winchester / Samuel Lincoln: moved to GB, heir to magical weapons. (Elementar guns)

Story summary:
1880: a group of Druids forge weapons for Merlin, in a secret location in America. Those weapons seem to be lost when the location is attacked by an enemy.
Now: Sam Lincoln travels to France and then to England on a journey for his ancestry. The lost weapons appear and the enemy is chasing them. Sam is saved in time by X-Calibre and they must defend the UK,

EphemeristX

Post by EphemeristX » 19 Aug 2019, 02:41

Not that I have a ton of fanfic characters, but I did alot of X-related roleplay and had a number of OCs over the years.
http://dancehall-daze.tumblr.com

"Take your baby by the ears
And play upon her darkest fears"

das_boot

Post by das_boot » 19 Aug 2019, 11:19

Are Raziel and Kain references to the legacy of kain series?
ASPIRING WRITERS!

Check out the “Writing Challenges” thread in the Uncanon Mess Hall!

Folklore

Post by Folklore » 19 Aug 2019, 15:05

das_boot wrote:
19 Aug 2019, 11:19
Are Raziel and Kain references to the legacy of kain series?
As far as I can remember, yes. Usually, most of the character names I used are names that I picked up „on the fly“, to say so.
Although I never played the games, I found them interesting. It was right after the Buffy, Angel, Van Helsing, etc. wave on TV and cinema that got me into this theme.

EphemeristX

Post by EphemeristX » 22 Aug 2019, 06:08

You have some interesting concepts. I'm always down for new interpretations of the mutant metaphor. It's funny when someone else looks at your work and notices a connection you didn't consciously intend. Like, the Supernatural connection -- Winchester, Sam, magical guns. Of course it could've been totally intentional but you didn't mention it. Fun stuff.

I have a couple of settings that I was involved with that I had alot of fun building and playing around in.

One was a reconstructionist Genosha. After the Wild Sentinels wiped out the most of the island, the survivors and some international peacekeeping groups installed a provisional government and humanitarian aid. Parts of the capital city were repaired -- having a bunch of powered individuals makes the work much easier -- and life was returning to the country. The UN was heavily involved in the restoration efforts, but international relations began to sour once the government got back on its feet much faster than intended and the world was once again faced with having a mutant world power.

The story took place from a few vantage points. The first was from the top down. The government was a council and a sitting president, with a cabinet of advisors. The head of the military was an American ex-pat who established a powered peacekeeping force who acted as the primary "super team" on the island. A mutant whose visible mutations was eyes that looked like an oil slick -- black but with mutlicolored refractive patterns -- had various sight related powers. Heat vision, "aura vision" which was basically a way to track others by way of energy trails, an expanded color and light sense including UV/Infrared and near total darkness sight. Not a combat power but very useful for a soldier. He was an older gentleman, on the far side of his 40s, from Chicago, who got the call-sign "Priest" because he was 1) the guy everyone went to for advice or confessions and 2) he was a lapsed Catholic who dropped out of Seminary school once the fear of actually going through with it set in. Has an ex-wife who left him once he told her he wasn't returning with the UN forces to America and a strained relationship with a highschool aged son. He was the team leader and commander of the country's powered military force and clashed with others who still lived and hid in the badlands -- the parts of the country still covered in scrap and bones.

The other side of the conflict was a ragtag bunch, but one of the main throngs of recurring baddies was a "Brotherhood", lead by a fatalistic German 22 year old who called himself "Doornail" (as in "Dead as a--"). He was a transitional metamorph who was present during the decimation and survived only because he sublimated himself into steam during the explosion that left all of his friends and family dead. He didn't want a repeat of the tragedy and thought the idea of a large mutant nation was just putting a target on their backs, so he operated as a terrorist to destabilize the young government at every turn, especially during their reclamation efforts in the badlands. He was accompanied by an Estonian ballet dancer named Irina who had gills and coral-like protrusions from her forehead that shot neurotoxin covered darts.

The third piece of the story involved the reopening of Genosha University and its first class of incoming students. One of the main cast was an Argentinian football star named Javi Mendoza. Using the codename Wavelength, he could directly affect the wavelengths of ambient energy, doing things like changing the colors of light, scrambling radio waves, or shunting a spotlight's beam into deadly radiation. He was a goodnatured bro who got along well with his roommate -- a bookish omnilinguist who had a major crush on him.
http://dancehall-daze.tumblr.com

"Take your baby by the ears
And play upon her darkest fears"

tokenBG1009

Post by tokenBG1009 » 22 Aug 2019, 14:08

EphemeristX wrote:
19 Aug 2019, 02:41
Not that I have a ton of fanfic characters, but I did alot of X-related roleplay and had a number of OCs over the years.
Been doing X-Men RP with a friend for years and have a ton of OCs at this point. Coming up with new characters is fun.
"Sometimes I do feel like I'm a failure. Like there's no hope for me. But even so, I'm not gonna give up. Ever!" -Izuku Midoriya

P-90

Post by P-90 » 22 Aug 2019, 19:01

tokenBG1009 wrote:
22 Aug 2019, 14:08
EphemeristX wrote:
19 Aug 2019, 02:41
Been doing X-Men RP with a friend for years and have a ton of OCs at this point. Coming up with new characters is fun.
I really enjoy reading bio's/write-ups other people's OC's, I'd certainly read through any them if you posted them (or posted a link to a site where they're already written up)

I creating a bunch of Marvel Next-Gen characters, there wasn't really a story-line as with the above posts I just creating them for the fun of it. I managed to reach 80 characters (79 that I'm moderately happy with and one that doesn't sit right in my head but is acting as a placeholder because my OCD couldn't leave it at an uneven number :) )
'A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it'

Folklore

Post by Folklore » 22 Aug 2019, 21:51

Hey guys, everyone is allowed to feel free and post as much about your stories or characters. I found old files dating back 1999, so so a lot of my stuff feels totally goofy, and my stories are just half-baked and not well thought through to the end.

I guess it was my „I am 20 and no one likes me“ phase in life.

It’s great that you are so open to tell us about your characters and stories!

Folklore

Post by Folklore » 22 Aug 2019, 22:07

My next team is called Shadowbeat. It is based on all of these „people band together and become friends“ soaps and reality shows. The team consists of musicians.

Badland / Vanessa Charlston: former military, former Weapon Plus subject. (limited Gravitikinesis, Optic Blasts)
Half-Life / James Rhade: former military, former Weapon Plus subject. (Body possession)
Horizon / Naimee Trinner: former military, former Weapon Plus subject. (Flight, enhanced speed)
Interface / Thomas Manheim: Genoshean technician, former Weapon Plus subject. (Technopath)
Magician / Étienne Garde: from another reality, former Weapon Plus subject. (Reality manipulation)
Nightingale / Thomas Grisson: Monk from Tibet, former Weapon Plus subject. (Martial-Arts Training, Sonic scream)
Uplink / Ellen Burlins: former military, former Weapon Plus subject. (Cyberpathy, Matter/Energy conversion)
Pan: Eternal, saved the team after their rage run. (Aural harmonic manupulation, Eternal biology)

A group of military personnel are heavily injured during an operation in Vietnam. Weapon Plus transforms, brain washes, and conditions them and others into programmed assassins. During one night, their primal instincts kick in and they escape the facility and behave like wild animals. Pan soothes them and over the course of some time, they regain their original identity back. Changing their appearances, they found their common love for making music.

At the end they fight against Weapon Plus and create music together as some form of therapy.

Folklore

Post by Folklore » 27 Aug 2019, 22:58

This story is a combination of actually 2 teams I had, so I tried to create a story out of it:

New Genosha & Paradise Lost:

Ganesh / Rakesh Inara: pirate ship captain, logistics and ambassador. (Limited magic, Aladdin‘s sword and carpet)
Ghostware / Maria Puente: HoD for Servers, Networks, Informatics. (Cyberpathy)
Majestic / Henry Stern: HoD for infrastructure, traffic. (Energ Wings, Photonkinetic)
Psycoast / Olivier Thiers): HoD for environment, nature, animals, education. (High level psionic)
Scepter / Jessica Simmens: HoD for family, work, culture. (EM manipulation)
Zeo / William Davis: HoD for security, defense, sport. (Android)

Former Genosha employees banned from the city:
Chime / Neneh Suri: family therapist, shares a secret connection with Psycoast. (Tele-Empath)
Exile / Julia Hepburn: bookkeeper, sister of the Mayor. (Short-range teleporter)
Goa / Francesco Milano: construction worker, DJ. (Acoustic manipulation)
Maori / Kirk Lagaya: teacher, martial-arts expert. (Converts spiritual energies into physical attributes)
Predator / Mario Delgado: news anchor, Inhuman/Kree hybrid. (Ambient energy converter)
Tribe / Abdrea Feinbaum: detective, shooting survivor, PTSD. (Multiple Man powers)

Story summary:
Genosha has been rebuilt but the leaders of the new regime became corrupt und shady. A lot of people have been banned from Genosha for speaking up against the regime and exposing secrets. Others have secretly been killed.
A group of people were banned from the city, but weren’t allowed to leave the city. They life in a small camp near the beach and keep contact with some rebells.

Folklore

Post by Folklore » 28 Aug 2019, 23:05

@ P-90: Hello, I am not able to reply to your message because of my low post count.

But yes please, feel free to post whatever you want to post about your stories and characters.

:D

P-90

Post by P-90 » 28 Aug 2019, 23:16

Folklore wrote:
28 Aug 2019, 23:05
@ P-90: Hello, I am not able to reply to your message because of my low post count.

But yes please, feel free to post whatever you want to post about your stories and characters.

:D
'A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it'

P-90

Post by P-90 » 29 Aug 2019, 00:50

Marvel Next-Gen OC's (Earth-3040)

HEROES

SOLO HEROES
DAREDEVIL (Franklin Jonathan 'Frank' Murdock) (The Defenders)
RANGER (Drake Scully)
RONIN (Kenji Lei 'Ken' Rand) (Avengers Reserves/The Defenders)
SANCTION (Maxim John 'Max' Watkins) (MI:13 Reserves)
SEQUOIA (Robert 'Bobby' Wingfoot) (Avengers Reserves)
SIG (Sigr 'Sig' Thorsdottir) (Avengers Reserves)
SPIDER-MAN (Doctor Benjamin Reilly 'Ben' Parker) (Avengers Reserves)
VENGEANCE (Zane Spector) (Avengers Reserves/The Defenders)
VIGOUR (Alexis 'Lexi/Lex' Panhellenios) (Avengers Reserves)
THE WRAITH (Cassandra Deborah 'Cassie/Cass' Jones)

ALPHA FLIGHT
CRASH (Mikhail Alexander 'Mikey/Mike' Sytsevich)
LUCENT (Kanosak 'Kano' Baldersdottir)
STEADFAST (Tyler 'Ty' Jeffries)
WILDCAT (Joshua 'Josh' Fireheart) (Avengers Reserves)

MI:13
ALBION (Doctor James 'Jamie' Braddock) (Avengers Reserves)
DAUNTLESS (Senior Field Officer Jason 'Jay' Chapman)
JACK RESTON (Director Jack David Reston)
STERLING (Senior Field Officer Henry 'Henno' Wisdom)

SHIELD
CHANCE (Agent Ryan Thompson)
KEE SUN (Director Kee Sun)
SCOURGE (Agent Steven Drake 'Steve' Harrison)
VENTURE (Agent Alexander 'Alex/Lex' Monroe)

SWORD
MACE (Commander Mason Lee 'Mace' Hollis)

THE AVENGERS (NEW YORK)
ACCESS (Marc Jarvert)
AEGIS (Doctor Antonia Maria 'Toni' Stark)
HAWKEYE (Agent Jonathan 'Johnny/John' Barton) (SHIELD)
HYPERIA (Zard-Ran AKA Alyssa 'Ally' Milton)
MAGNITUDE (Doctor Isaac William 'Zac' Pym)
PATRIOT (Commander James Rogers) (SHIELD)
SHOCKWAVE (K'ythri 'Kyth' Maximoff)
VASKR (Vaskr 'Vask' Thorson)

THE AVENGERS (LOS ANGELES)
AGENT AMERICA (Commander Michael 'Mike' Walker) (SHIELD)
ARANEAE (Daniel 'Danny/Dan' Coleridge)
JESSICA STRANGE (Jessica 'Jessie/Jess' Strange)
MARINA (Marina 'Mari/Mar' Nautica Neptunia)
SEEKER (Doctor Tai 'Rhodey' Rhodes) (SWORD)
SPECTRA (Crystal Jade 'CJ' Summers) (The X-Men)

THE FUTURE FOUNDATION
ELECTRON (Prince Agon Boltagon)
FIRESTORM (Thomas 'Tommy/Tom' Storm) (Avengers Reserves)
FORTRESS (Jacob Daniel 'Jake' Grimm) (Avengers Reserves)
QUARRY (Yancy 'Yance' Grimm)

THE GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
LEGACY (Zen Rider)
MELTDOWN (Andrei Nikolaivitch 'Dre' Krylenko)
THE OLYMPIAN (Alcaeus 'Al') (Avengers Reserves)
STARDRAGON (Titan 'Ty' Douglas)

THE THUNDERBOLTS
AIRSTRIKE (Agent Matthew Paul 'Matt' Jenkins) (SHIELD)
ALPHA (Commander Jacqueline 'Jackie/Jack' Hart) (SHIELD)
OVERWATCH (Hallie 'Hal' Josten)
VANQUISH (Joseph 'JJ' Josten)

THE WARRIORS
BRAZEN (Ricardo 'Rico' Serrano)
HOTSHOT (Edward 'Eddie/Ed' Gallo)
NIGHTWATCH (Michael Dwayne 'Mike' Taylor)
UPSHOT (Jonas 'Jon' Shepherd) (Avengers Reserves)

THE X-MEN
ACE (Scarlett LeBeau)
BARRICADE (Keitaro 'Kei' Keller)
DARK ANGEL (Gabriel Warren 'Gabe' Worthington)
FORESIGHT (Christopher 'Chris' Summers)
GLACIER (Abigail 'Abby/Abs' Drake)
HAZE (Henry 'Hank' Drake)
INSIGHT (Ashake 'Ash' Silvercloud)
MAGE (Naze Silvercloud)
PANACEA (Danielle 'Dani' Foley)
RAZE (Sean Drake)
SAPIENT (Doctor Charles Robert 'Charlie' McCoy) (Avengers Reserves)
SHADE (Samuel Nikolai 'Sam' Rasputin)
WEAPON X (John Howlett)

NEUTRAL CHARACTERS
ARKUS (Arkus Arkonson)
SUNDER (Sundr Tyrson)
WILDCARD (Jackson 'Jack' Temple-Wilson)

VILLAINS

SOLO VILLAINS
ASTRID (Astridr 'Astrid' Lokisdottir) (The Cabal)
ZENITH (Captain Galen-Lass)

HYDRA
RAMPAGE (Edward Zabo) (The Cabal)
SCION (Baron Herrick Zemo) (The Cabal)

THE BROTHERHOOD OF MUTANTS
CHAOS (Dane Summers)
DOMINA (Victoria 'Tori' Essex)

THE LETHAL LEGION
APEX (Kai Arliss)
LEVIATHAN (Zale McKenzie)
TITAN (Victor 'Vic' Creel)
WARMONGER (Elijah 'Eli' Stane) (The Cabal)

I've written a basic bio of each character (Name, parents, powers, skills etc.), if anyone's interested in reading them (or just seeing who their parents are) the bios can be found here
www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=559

Folklore

Post by Folklore » 29 Aug 2019, 08:28

Oh my, when did you have time to create all these amazing characters and their backgrounds?

P-90

Post by P-90 » 29 Aug 2019, 12:39

Folklore wrote:
29 Aug 2019, 08:28
Oh my, when did you have time to create all these amazing characters and their backgrounds?
I've had the ideas for most of them for years though I only recently posted them on the site. Once I began posting them it became a bit of an obsession to be honest.

Folklore

Post by Folklore » 31 Aug 2019, 22:42

My next story involved 2 certain X-Men events, one was the X-Men fighting the Reavers and sending them through the Siege Perilous, the second was when Cassandra Nova as Charles traveled with Lilandra into Shi‘Ar space.

Project Earth: Force of Nature

Ergasto / Logan Getty: former Reaver, body changes ethnic depending on the continent. (Psyonic, Magnetic)
Firehawk / Amanda Falkner: Homecoming queen, bf with Cole. (Pyrokinetik, flight)
Golem / Adam Korelev: Gypsy, External. (Golem creation, high level empath)
Icepanther / Cole White: bf with Amanda, college drop out. (Hydrokinetic, Thermokinetic)
Organic / Noah Seed: cashier in a supermarket, can only digest liquids. (Botanokinetic)
Savannah / Makena Arthur: zoologist in Rwanda. (Geomorph)
Yeti / Tian Gong: Monk in Tibet. (Omnimorph)

Cosmic Force:
Grail / Grace Haruka: former Xavier student. (Increases physical attributes in others, healing)
Odyssey / Jeffrey McClanahan: former Xavier student. (Quantum energy)
Parsec / Linda Holsted: former Xavier student. (Teleportation, cosmopath)
Solaris / Patrick Lionsigh: former Xavier Student. (Solar energy)

Story summary:
Ergasto is reborn as a mutant and is tasked to assemble a team with special connections to primal planetary forces.
Years ago, the Shi‘Ar cruiser with Cassandra and some students exploded and the students were left dead floating in space. When the engines of the cruiser exploded, the released energy changed the students‘ mutant DNA and had them absorb some Force Cosmic. They are healed by Galactus and became his new heralds.

Folklore

Post by Folklore » 08 Sep 2019, 14:29

This story was maybe the first one I worked on, and I changed a lot of it over the years.

It started with a family centric space opera and now it basically tells the story of 2 teams in 2 universes. Not a crossover per se, but with interlocking events.

Terrajammers: S.E.R.O. (Starcore Exploration and Recon Operations)

Defcon / Rain Casey: Gardener, X-Man. (Shields, telepathy)
Haven / Beverly Felczer: Starcore Security (Plasmakinetic, Strengh)
Neutronic / Shawn Thorp: mechanic, X-Man (Exotic Particle generator)
Omicron White / Robin Harris: former Russian prisoner and test subject, X-Man. (Omega Red abilities)
Pathfinder / Indira Danes: Starcore Mining. (Cosmic Sensory Perception, Sensory detection)
Raiden / Tetsui Saito: Teacher for Asian culture, X-Man. (Electrikinetic, Flight)
Research / Linda van de Feld: Starcore Medical (Bio-Laboratory, Bio-Chemist)
Savant / Cameron Spalding: Starcore Mining. (Interstellar Slipstream teleportation)
Weapon Sigma / Lucian Enesku: Bookkeeper, X-Man, former Weapon Plus. (Density manipulation)

A team of X-Men travels to the Starcore station near the sun. A demonstration goes wrong and the X-Men and some Starcore employees strand on a former Kree mining asteroid.

Fantastic Defenders

Ether / Frank Gillespie: Doctor, Stark employe. (Healing, Biometik)
Gardener/ Merut Oezlem: botanist, Stark employe. (Botanokinetic)
Hive / Clarice Bogart: astronavigation, pilot, Stark employe. (Telepathy, telekinetic)
Leviathan / Phillipe Fabron: Security, Health supervisor. (Size alteration)
Prowler / Samantha Fields: X-Man, detective (Strengh, resistance, flight, speed)
Seti / David Burn: Linguist, Stark employe. (Cryptolinguistik)
Threshold / Noel Epner: detective, former X-Man. (Empath, Audio converter)
Wetwork / Zion / Evan Trask: engineer, Stark employe. (Technomorph, Technarch symbiote)

A gigantic object entered Earth‘s orbit and Stark sent a team to study and explore that alien object. When a few people died, Stark and Xavier sent 2 people to support the investigation. After finding out about the object‘s origin and it’s purpose, it leaves Earth‘s orbit with the crew inside of it and heads back into an other galaxy.

Fantastic Defenders II

Echelon / K‘Tenge Bowasa: Iron Legion, Stark employe. (Alien armor)
Enforcer / Sandra Epner: wife of Noel, chrono-anomaly. (Cyberpathy, Enforcer Android armor)
Ground Zero / Michael Epner: Brother of Noel, former X-Man (tactile telekinetic)
Hive / Clarice Bogart: astronavigation, pilot, Stark employe. (Telepathy, telekinetic)
Lifeform / Steven Epner: Son of Sandra and Noel, chrono-anomaly (extra terrestrial omnimorph)
Redshift / Adrian Gilbert: astronomer, X-Man. (Quantum manipulation, teleportation)
Seti / David Burn: Linguist, Stark employe. (Cryptolinguistik)
Threshold / Noel Epner: detective, former X-Man. (Empath, Audio converter)
Wetwork / Zion / Evan Trask: engineer, Stark employe. (Technomorph, Technarch symbiote)

Half of the first team was killed during a mission. Stark and Xavier send reinforcements to finish the task.