Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Cyberpunk 2077

Talk about the Video games till the cows come home!
EphemeristX

Cyberpunk 2077

Post by EphemeristX » 06 Jul 2020, 01:33

Is anyone else as HYPED as I am about this game? I don't normally play first person shooting type games but this looks so damn cool. The customization is off the charts, and I loved that they broke down body type, voice, and genitalia into separate categories so you can just be whoever you want to be.

What is everyone most excited about? For me, it's the idea that I can do a no-kill run through using hacking and stealth (which means I don't have to do FPS). There are so many ways you can go through the story that you're going to have to at least do two or three playthroughs to experience it all.

I am bummed that it's been pushed back (again) to November, but that means it'll be there to help me through the holidays. And the fact that you're going to get a free next-gen upgrade whenever you buy the next system means there's no reason not to just get it now.
http://dancehall-daze.tumblr.com

"Take your baby by the ears
And play upon her darkest fears"

Cable

Re: Cyberpunk 2077

Post by Cable » 06 Jul 2020, 02:41

I am excited about the game but I was actually really glad to see it pushed back because I am even more excited for Ghost of Tsushima and now there is some hope I can finish it before Cyberpunk comes out.
Best Comics of Week 31

Best X-Comic: X-Men #10 by Jonathan Hickman (5) and Leinel Francis Yu (1)
Best Non-X Comic: Empyre #3 by Al Ewing (4) and Valerio Schiti (1)

In parentheses number of times creator has had best comic of the week this year

das_boot

Post by das_boot » 11 Jul 2020, 21:44

I’m going to say something borderline sacrilegious here:

I didn’t enjoy The Witcher.

This hinders my anticipation for this game dramatically.
X-Centric podcast: coming soon!

EphemeristX

Post by EphemeristX » 11 Jul 2020, 22:09

I didn't love Witcher's combat. But, I figure, if there are tons of ways to play, there has to be a few that I'll have fun with.
http://dancehall-daze.tumblr.com

"Take your baby by the ears
And play upon her darkest fears"