Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Spider-Man

Talk about the Video games till the cows come home!
EphemeristX

Re: Spider-Man

Post by EphemeristX » 08 Aug 2019, 20:37

I know I'm double posting, but the game also got Far From Home costumes added as well.

I've been playing it. Slowly, obvs. But I'm finally in the middle of the second DLC. Has anybody else played through the DLC chapters? The difficulty spike in #2 is unreal. I'm like... trying to clear these safehouses and I got six different flying shield dudes all chasing me while I'm trying to dodge the huge minigun dude.
http://dancehall-daze.tumblr.com

"Take your baby by the ears
And play upon her darkest fears"

Majestic

Re: Spider-Man

Post by Majestic » 08 Aug 2019, 23:20

EphemeristX wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 20:37
I've been playing it. Slowly, obvs. But I'm finally in the middle of the second DLC. Has anybody else played through the DLC chapters? The difficulty spike in #2 is unreal. I'm like... trying to clear these safehouses and I got six different flying shield dudes all chasing me while I'm trying to dodge the huge minigun dude.
This was my experience also. The DLC on "Normal" is absolutely more difficult than the base game on "Ultimate."
BODYSHOP INDUSTRIES (X-Villain Draft) : Spiral, Cameron Hodge, Ahab, Pandemic, The Isolationist, Cylla Markham, Matsu'o Tsurayaba, Sugar Man, Nanny & Orphanmaker