Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

Talk about the Video games till the cows come home!
Anna Raven

Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

Post by Anna Raven » 16 Apr 2019, 21:02

EphemeristX wrote:
16 Apr 2019, 19:20
It's cool to see Nightcrawler on here. He's a bit of a deep cut these days (unfortunately), and I think he'll bring a really cool power set to the table.

So far, we have nine MCU Avengers, all five guardians, four X-Men, four Spidey characters, two Inhumans, two Mystics, and Fury.

I played a Switch for the first time over at a friend's house this weekend. Even conjoined, the Joy Cons are way too small for my hands. Like, my knuckles are rubbing together underneath. I'd almost fallen under the sway of the Switch, too.
Still crying this isn't for all platforms. :(
Thunderbolts Draft: Punisher | Black Cat | Moon Knight (as Kraven the Hunter) | Diamondback | Taskmaster | Domino | Nuke | Trickshot | Jolt | Troll
Avengers International Draft: France | Monica Rambeau | Tamara Devoux | Jacques Duquesne | Batroc |

Cable

Post by Cable » 16 Apr 2019, 21:59

If they ditched Lockjaw and Spider-Gwen and added Angel and Beast then we would have a solid roster
Best X-Comic last week: NextGen #5
Best non X-Comic last week: Daredevil #7

tokenBG1009

Post by tokenBG1009 » 17 Apr 2019, 07:32

EphemeristX wrote:
16 Apr 2019, 19:20
It's cool to see Nightcrawler on here. He's a bit of a deep cut these days (unfortunately), and I think he'll bring a really cool power set to the table.

So far, we have nine MCU Avengers, all five guardians, four X-Men, four Spidey characters, two Inhumans, two Mystics, and Fury.

I played a Switch for the first time over at a friend's house this weekend. Even conjoined, the Joy Cons are way too small for my hands. Like, my knuckles are rubbing together underneath. I'd almost fallen under the sway of the Switch, too.
Holding the switch with the joy cons on the side of the console isn't too bad. It's a bit different using the cradle that comes with the system. I'm probably going to buy a pro controller for this though.
"Sometimes I do feel like I'm a failure. Like there's no hope for me. But even so, I'm not gonna give up. Ever!" -Izuku Midoriya

Spectral Knight

Post by Spectral Knight » 17 Apr 2019, 11:56

I don't mind the Joy Cons on the standard cradle.

Playing on each Joy Coy separately is a pain though for my big hands... especially when it's Mario Kart on a flight... probably not how developers imagined how a multiplayer championship would be experienced.

Quick and Dead

Post by Quick and Dead » 17 Apr 2019, 18:17

I think it's cool that Nightcrawler is playable but I'm really hoping for Cyclops. His powers are just great for games like this. Nightcrawler on the other hand... I can't recall it ever feeling quite satisfying to play as in any of his video game appearances.
Check out my comic reviews and articles! http://www.comicosity.com/author/anthonyblackwood/

EphemeristX

Post by EphemeristX » 17 Apr 2019, 19:29

His rapid-fire teleportation attacks in X-Men Legends were really fun. I hope they keep his power/agility/swashbuckling skill trees. Much of the customization went away in those later games.
http://dancehall-daze.tumblr.com

"Take your baby by the ears
And play upon her darkest fears"

Cable

Post by Cable » 08 May 2019, 03:11

I edited my previous post with the character roster to reflect the following change and additions:
Spoiler: show
Crystal and Lockjaw are a single character in the same way as Rocket and Groot
Hawkeye (Clint) and Ms Marvel have been announced as playable characters

Cable

Post by Cable » 23 May 2019, 14:36

A trailer specifically centered around X-Men has been released and I will update the character roster on the previous page to reflect what appears to be two new X-Men additions:
Spoiler: show
Magneto and Psylocke

EphemeristX

Post by EphemeristX » 23 May 2019, 15:46

And Beast, apparently. I wouldn't be surprised if Cyclops and Colossus make the squad too since they're on the painting with all the other playable X-Men (and Xavier).

Dammit. Now, I'm back to wanting to get this.

Cable

Post by Cable » 23 May 2019, 16:00

It isn't clear whether Beast is playable or just present as an NPC. I wish Nintendo would release an actual official roster somewhere.

EDIT: I added him and some other characters that have been revealed in shots to the roster on the previous page.

EphemeristX

Post by EphemeristX » 12 Jun 2019, 18:59

The E3 trailer just came out.

Beast is among the other playable X-Men in their team shot, so I'm gonna say he's playable. He still hasn't been shown in combat, so I'm not gonna say super-duper confirmed, but I think it's more than likely. Other confirmed characters include:

Ghost Rider
Elsa Bloodstone
Luke Cage

The Nova Corps was also shown, so I bet we'll get a Nova.

At the end, they advertised an expansion pack that will have content from:

Marvel Knights
X-Men
Fantastic Four