Welcome to unstablemolecules.com!

Lego Marvel Heroes 2 Announced

Talk about the Video games till the cows come home!
Northstar404

Lego Marvel Heroes 2 Announced

Post by Northstar404 » 15 May 2017, 16:29

Official teaser trailer here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXpGXuhcr5Y

LockheedAndLoaded

Re: Lego Marvel Heroes 2 Announced

Post by LockheedAndLoaded » 07 Aug 2017, 21:48

But the question is... "Will it have X-Men?"

So far they've done everything they can to avoid answering this. I feel they're trying to not repeat Capcom's whole "modern Marvel fans don't remember most of the X-Men characters" statement.
I am Lockheed, dragon from space and slayer of untold Brood (may they burn in the fires of the Black Sun for all eternity).

Cable

Post by Cable » 07 Aug 2017, 21:56

It will be a really glaring omission if they aren't in this. With a game like MvC you can say "well there are only 15 spots, just couldn't fit them in." The Lego games have like 200 characters!
Rank your favorite characters in the X-Men Character Sorter! Share your results!

"If life were a picnic, you'd be a family. Since life is war, you're soldiers. You'd do well to start accepting that fact."--Nathan Summers

LockheedAndLoaded

Post by LockheedAndLoaded » 08 Aug 2017, 10:11

Cable wrote:
07 Aug 2017, 21:56
It will be a really glaring omission if they aren't in this. With a game like MvC you can say "well there are only 15 spots, just couldn't fit them in." The Lego games have like 200 characters!
Just watch: there will be six types of construction workers and no X-Men...

At least the first LMSH had a lot of Merry Mutants.
I am Lockheed, dragon from space and slayer of untold Brood (may they burn in the fires of the Black Sun for all eternity).

Anna Raven

Post by Anna Raven » 08 Aug 2017, 13:14

My prediction, a few X-Men but no Fantastic Four.
X-Men 1872: Rogue|Deadpool|Old Man Logan|Moonstar|San Francisco(HQ)|Thunderbird I|Cecilia Reyes|Stacy X|Lady Deathstrike|Mariko Yashida|Scorpion Boy

Exiles: Nocturne|Ultimate Thor|1602 Matthew Murdoch|Kurt Waggoner|Colossus (BotA)|BB-8

LockheedAndLoaded

Post by LockheedAndLoaded » 08 Aug 2017, 21:03

Anna Raven wrote:
08 Aug 2017, 13:14
My prediction, a few X-Men but no Fantastic Four.
I want to believe but...http://ie.ign.com/wikis/lego-marvel-sup ... Characters

This list is obviously incomplete, but so far there's no trace of characters that haven't been/can't be used by Marvel for the MCU. I believe that Marvel technically could use the X-Men and Fantatic Four in video games, but the higher-ups say "nay"... to using some of their most popular characters in their products (the logic behind this baffles me a little).

Cable

Post by Cable » 14 Nov 2017, 15:08

The game released today and it is confirmed that with like 200+ playable characters not one is Fantastic Four or X-Men. There is obviously zero excuse other than a petty corporate F U. The characters featured are so obscure that Greenskyn Smashtroll is in the game. GREENSKYN SMASHTROLL! But not Wolverine or Storm or Cyclops.
Rank your favorite characters in the X-Men Character Sorter! Share your results!

"If life were a picnic, you'd be a family. Since life is war, you're soldiers. You'd do well to start accepting that fact."--Nathan Summers

Anna Raven

Post by Anna Raven » 14 Nov 2017, 15:17

Yup this is the new normal. Those of who play/ed Marvel Heroes know this well because of the way they scoured the store of FF a few months ago. And then MvC was the same way as Lego.

See why I need this Fox merger to happen?
X-Men 1872: Rogue|Deadpool|Old Man Logan|Moonstar|San Francisco(HQ)|Thunderbird I|Cecilia Reyes|Stacy X|Lady Deathstrike|Mariko Yashida|Scorpion Boy

Exiles: Nocturne|Ultimate Thor|1602 Matthew Murdoch|Kurt Waggoner|Colossus (BotA)|BB-8

EphemeristX

Post by EphemeristX » 14 Nov 2017, 21:38

Koi Boy and Chipmunk Hunk are way more important than lame Cyclops or Storm.
http://dancehall-daze.tumblr.com

"Take your baby by the ears
And play upon her darkest fears"