Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic Movie.

Did you see the Dr. Strange Movie from the 70's? Me neither, but I'm sure someone did. Come here to talk about Movies and TV
Northstar404

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic Movie.

Post by Northstar404 » 24 May 2019, 05:42

https://www.newsarama.com/45313-star-wa ... eport.html

This is the first I've heard of this, I really liked the Knights of the Old Republic when I played it. However, I have mixed feelings about it being made into a movie since most video game movies usually end up being pretty bad.

Spectral Knight

Re: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic Movie.

Post by Spectral Knight » 24 May 2019, 06:32

The original KOTOR was a fantastic game, and whilst I can't same I'm a big Star Wars fan, it pulled me in with it's lore. Part of the thrill of KOTOR though was your control of the story which I thi k would be lost in a fixed narrative form.

Magnus

Re: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic Movie.

Post by Magnus » 24 May 2019, 15:12

Will it actually be based on the video game(s) or is Buzzfeed just guessing? There's also a KOTOR comic series (set in the same period, but different characters) and I basically just think of it as a setting rather than the actual games. I'd be surprised if they actually made a movie about Revan, I bet they'll just have something set 4000 years ago or whatever. Which, is probably what Star Wars could use... there's a whole galaxy and timeline out there to put stories in instead of shoving them all in the same 60 year period.