Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Plan the next MCU saga

Did you see the Dr. Strange Movie from the 70's? Me neither, but I'm sure someone did. Come here to talk about Movies and TV
Blackcyclops

Re: Plan the next MCU saga

Post by Blackcyclops » 01 May 2019, 00:35

I wasnt criticizing you Das lol...just that given the restrictions I wasnt really thinking about the X-Men. And I would still not incorporate the X-Men to the MCU. I think they should be separate
Morrison Era 2001-2005, Decimation Era from 2005-2012, Bendis Era 2012-2016, M-Pox era 2016-2017, and Resurrxion 2017-2019, Hickman Era 2019-?

Gibbering Fool

Post by Gibbering Fool » 01 May 2019, 02:48

These are all great. Sadly I don't have the time right now to flesh out my own ideas in detail. I really want to see the Fantastic Four introduced to the MCU. I'm on the fence about the X-men, part of me wants to see them kept separate, in heir own universe, and the other part of me wants them interacting with the heroes of the MCU. I just worry if they're in the MCU they won't get the attention they deserve.

After three phases, with each phase building up to an Avengers film and culminating in Endgame, I'm sure many are expecting this pattern to continue. However, what it Marvel defies expectations and stops making each phase build towards an Avengers film? They could still have an Avengers film each phase, they just wouldn't be the tent pole film. What if the X-Men films became the new tent pole films, or the Fantastic Four? What if we lose the Avengers title and go for big events like Secret Wars or Annihilation? I see that in many of these ideas and I like it.

Blackcyclops

Post by Blackcyclops » 01 May 2019, 04:13

2024:

Eternals: The War of the Gods
This film takes place as the same time as Captain Marvels. I want this to insinuate but never fully state that Thanos was an Eternal as well. The main story will have the Eternals going to war with the Set from Heliopolis aka the Egyptian Pantheon. I want to introduce the Skyfathers and even have Valkyrie show up. The idea here is that all the pantheons are just really advanced aliens but only the Asgardians were from our reality. The rest exist in pocket realms. The story focuses on Athena taking over leadership of the Eternals and dealing with the resistance from Ikaris. I want this to continue rehabilitating Hercules from the first film (we introduce him as the womanizing, drunken-lout and begin the process that Ewing and company just completed in the latest Avengers mini-series). And I want Sersi to begin to feel disconnected from her people and wanting to join the rest of humanity. The film ends with the Eternals completely outed, the seeds of fear against them are planted, and Sersi leaves to join the Avengers.

Ms. Marvel:
This movie starts right after the end of Captain Marvels. Kamala Khan and Cassie are now pen-pals. I basically want to translate the first arc of Ms. Marvel's solo series here, like introducing her supporting cast and the dynamics she feels as this hero. I'd have her face a better villain though, but really her first two arcs are pitch perfect for her as a character. The post-credit scene will involve Nick Fury and Carol talking about starting Avengers Academy and mentioning Kamala as the first recruit. Also the other post-credit scene introduces Sam Alexander and Eli Bradley.

All-New Guardians of the Galaxy
I want to disassemble the Guardians here...the team (Groot, Rocket, Nebula, Phyla-Vell, Warlock and Mantis) start off pretty good having established themselves as the premiere superhero team in the cosmos. Warlock has even assisted the Nova Corp recover and recommends they recruit from Earth. Rocket and Groot decide to take a break and go help Rocket reconnect with his homeworld (he's lost his memories of his home planet and has vague recollections). This leaves the rest as the core team and they take a mission to the rim of explored space. It is at this point that they are ambushed by Yon-Rogg. Losing his place among the Kree, he's become a mercenary for hire and has teamed up with Paibok (a super-Skrull eco-terrorist), Xemnu (a bruiser for hire), and Bug (another merc) to do jobs to make money. Yon is really searching for something to help him get revenge on Carol. Yon was hired in this job by a man named Korvac. Korvac wants Mantis as he believes she is destined to be his bride as the Celestial Madonna and allow him to rule all of space. Meanwhile, Warlock has left the Nova Corp and is called to Knowhere for a meeting between the Elders of the Universe. Here we learn that they aren't as silly as it was thought before. They warn him of the danger of the fault and what may come before it. In this instance he has a vision and he believes that what ever evil comes is his fault. Rocket and Groot find out that Rocket was created in a lab (his basic origin from the comics) but it's run by Korvac. Eventually every one converges on Korvac's base, except Warlock. The heroes defeat the mercenaries and turn them over to the Nova Corp and Korvac appears to die in his quantum-related weapon (in actuality he is transported to the future). The whole ordeal has shaken the team. Mantis leaves because of the revelation of her supposed purpose. Draw goes with her because they have grown into a familal bond. Rocket is still shaken by his origin and disappears. Warlock never returns. And that leaves Nebula and Groot as the last guardians and the film ends with them in the ship alone and trying to figure out what to do next. The post-credit scene has the fault growing up much larger and the first of Annihilus's warriors makes it through. In the other one, in the far future Korvac awakens inside Galactus's seemingly abandoned ship and manages to start to absorb all the remaining power and he laughs maniacally.

End of Phase 5
Morrison Era 2001-2005, Decimation Era from 2005-2012, Bendis Era 2012-2016, M-Pox era 2016-2017, and Resurrxion 2017-2019, Hickman Era 2019-?

tokenBG1009

Post by tokenBG1009 » 01 May 2019, 04:36

Anna Raven wrote:
30 Apr 2019, 22:55
I'll honestly be pretty angry if they don't incorporate the X-Men into the greater universe somehow.
Yeah, I don't mind if they don't crossover a lot with the Avengers, but I definitely want them in the universe.
"Sometimes I do feel like I'm a failure. Like there's no hope for me. But even so, I'm not gonna give up. Ever!" -Izuku Midoriya

Anna Raven

Post by Anna Raven » 01 May 2019, 04:38

tokenBG1009 wrote:
01 May 2019, 04:36
Anna Raven wrote:
I'll honestly be pretty angry if they don't incorporate the X-Men into the greater universe somehow.
Yeah, I don't mind if they don't crossover a lot with the Avengers, but I definitely want them in the universe.
Same. It can be loosely affiliated, and they can keep having their own movies. I just want a bit of connective tissue.
Marvel vs DC Draft: Wonder Woman|Thor|Ares - DC|Shazam!|Hercules|Loki|Dream of the Endless|Valkyrie|Ares - Marvel
Thunderbolts Draft: Punisher|Black Cat|Moon Knight(as Kraven the Hunter)|Diamondback|Taskmaster|Domino|Nuke|Trickshot |Jolt|Troll

tokenBG1009

Post by tokenBG1009 » 01 May 2019, 04:40

Anna Raven wrote:
01 May 2019, 04:38
tokenBG1009 wrote:
01 May 2019, 04:36
Anna Raven wrote:
Same. It can be loosely affiliated, and they can keep having their own movies. I just want a bit of connective tissue.
And definitely more than the TV Shows are. I definitely need them to be around and an acknowledged part of the universe.
"Sometimes I do feel like I'm a failure. Like there's no hope for me. But even so, I'm not gonna give up. Ever!" -Izuku Midoriya

Spectral Knight

Post by Spectral Knight » 02 May 2019, 05:36

Some cracking ideas peeps...loving reading your outlines.

Here's my take on Phase 4. Like the rest of you, having to break this up a bit, as didn't actually realise how long these would be... I've included a brief season synopsis for the TV shows running alongside them - limiting to two seasons per year.

PHASE 4

Spiderman : Far From Home
Fairly standalone movie against Mysterio.
In Act 2, Spiderman has to save the life of the nephew of petty crook, Arron Davis with an emergency blood transfusion whilst trapped by Mysterio. Post-credit clip is Miles experiencing his spider-sense for the first time.

Eternals
Hercules, Sersi, Makkari, Ikaris. Probably one or two others. Antagonist: Uranos.
Introductory movie, also delving a bit more into the Celestial meddling on Earth, Hala, and the Skrull homeworld., also explains why the Eternals separated. Movie ends with Eternals swearing to not let their differences divide them again when humanity needs their protection. Light hearted post-credit scene with Thor meeting Hercules some-time (pre-exile) in the past for a bevy or several.

Black Widow
Black Widow origin. Supporting cast: Hawkeye, Fury, maybe Coulson.
Antagonists: Red Room / Yelena BW.
What starts as a straight forward Black Widow origin story goes a little ‘off’ – not sure how this’ll play, but I almost see this being Winter Soldier vs Inception…why? Tells the story of Widow, with plenty of kick-assery, but also some Kafka-esque moments. Mid-credits reveal Nightmare has been corrupting Hawkeye and haunting him with memories of Natasha and Budapest and playing on his guilt / failures. Post-credits reveal Nat is held hostage on a Skrull ship.

Doctor Strange: Nightmare on Earth
Supporting characters: Clea, Cloak and Dagger. Antagonists: Mordo + Nightmare
The good Doctor senses Nightmare’s meddling and entry into our dimension. Meanwhile, Mordo realises how much magic is available for him to drain following the sorcerers active during the Endgame finale. I’ve got a feeling it’s connected with Cloak’s dimension, and I think his fear power combined with Dagger’s hopes/dreams power will be the support that Strange will use to defeat Nightmare, whilst Strange gets a full-on magic battle with Mordo. Serves to bring C+D into the movie-verse after hopefully 3 successful seasons on Hulu. Mid-Credits. Nightmare confronts Mephisto seeking Vengeance…. Post-credits, C+D are attacked…by the Kree.

TV
Hawkeye. Following the events of DS2, Hawkeye’s free of the guilt and fears driven by Nightmare, and begins the training of the next generation of heroes, starting with Kate Bishop.
Loki – This is just a fun romp through the MCU’s ancient history. Cameos by the Eternals, early Black Knight, Warriors Three.

Captain Marvel 2.
Supporting characters: Super Skrull, Ravagers (90s). Rocket/Groot, Photon (5 Year Gap)
Antagonists: Krees / Ronan / Super Skrull
Neutrals: Nova Corps
Very much inspired by the first CM, but I see this being told across two time zones, telling the story of what Carol did next after CM, and what she was doing whilst off-planet during the 5 year gap in Endgame. Reveals the Skrulls aren’t all that good after all…Would like Carol / Super-Skrull to become close as respected enemies…occasional allies. The Ravagers support Carol in the past. Post Credits: Set immediately after the main battle in Endgame, the last surviving Nova Corps ship crashes on Earth.

Shang-Chi
Martial Arts spectacular. Following the snap, and the disappearance of half the world’s population, the Skrulls used these five years to ingrate themselves in the remaining secret services of the world, such as the CIA and MI6, and following the return of the snap victims, Shang-Chi becomes aware of what’s happened and sets out on a world tour to root out the invasion through dealing out crazy kung-fu. Mid-credits: Shang-Chi meets with Danny Rand who wants to offer Shang a business opportunity as a private contractor. Post-credits. The head of MI6 meets with a representative of MI13…. John the Skrull.

Black Panther 2
The original BP heroes, plus a big damaged green guy in Prof Hulk. Antagonists: Zemo + the Masters (of Evil, but won’t be labelled as such in this). This is Zemo’s revenge arc against T’Challa after the prevention of the former’s suicide and subsequent capture in the events of Civil War. I would like Zemo to be the mastermind of a collective effort to mentally destroy T’Challa by attacking Wakanda, torturing his friends and family, eventually killing Okoye and Nakia amongst many Wakandans. Leads to Prof Hulk losing his long-held cool at their suffering and reverting to Savage Hulk to fight the Masters. The Masters are defeated, but T’Challa can no longer be the Black Panther having failed to protect Wakanda. Savage Hulk storms off in massive huff, wanting to be left alone again. Post-credits: Shuri is shown attempting necromancy on the fallen Wakandans before being captured by Skrulls.

TV: WandaVision – Wanda recognises that Vision was powered by the Mind-Stone, and seeks to bring Vision back to life, after witnessing the joyful reunions of some of her Avengers team-mates. Excludes herself from her team-mates for a life of domestic bliss. Her and a remade Vision marry, live in a retro-styled community, and settle down with two young boys….Guest starring a resurrected Piotr (though no outright mention of him being resurrected – he’s just there offering a supportive shoulder for Wanda)…
Falcon + Bucky. Sam and Bucky form a partnership and try to find out what Steve was doing in the past before he became Old Cap. Buck finds out Steve in the past began preparing for another alien invasion when making contact with the Eternals, all-too-aware of the damage wrecked by Thanos, Bucky positions himself as the new Man on the Wall, whilst Sam has doubts about taking on the mantle of Capt America.

Avengers – Kree-Skrull War

First Avengers flick without the Big Three Avengers, but featuring Sam as Captain America, Captain Marvel, War-Machine, Doctor Strange, BP, Sersi. Antagonists: A reformed Star-Force, Supreme Intelligence, Kree / Skrull forces.
One hell of a dust-up that reveals the Skrulls + Kree are fighting over Earth because of humans’ genetic potential…and how whilst they’ve both reached evolutionary dead-ends, heroes of Earth continue to develop powerful heroes, with rumours spreading of mortals who can hold the Infinity Stones, and a force that destroyed Thanos’ legions. A number of heroes realise they’ve being attacked by a Secret Invasion with their allies being captured, which leads them to reform the Avengers to fight for Earth’s protection. Plenty of room for Earth based cameos, but not really necessary. Whilst half the heroes take the fight to the Kree Forces, CM kills the Supreme Intelligence, (against the agreed team strategy of restraint) paralysing Hala. The captured heroes (including Natasha) on the Skrull homeworld are rescued by the other half of the Avengers after the Skrulls are decimated by an unknown force…bathed in blasts of crimson and golden energy. Post Credit: Kang watches the death of the Supreme Intelligence amongst other MCU conflicts (past, present and future) from his base in Chronopolis.

Phase 5 + 6 will follow. 5's almost there, but 6 is very loose at the moment.

Nu-D

Post by Nu-D » 02 May 2019, 15:14

In my Phase 7, we'll see:

Ultimate X-Men: In the MCU, Xavier has already been introduced in a post-credits scene, but there's no X-Men yet. He's collaborating with AI-Tony or whoever in the Avengers represents establishment and leadership. It turns out, one of the side-effects of Thanos' snap was the kick-starting of mutant evolution because the decimation of the population was a evolutionary pressure (yes, I know, natural selection doesn't work this way, but work with me). Some people developed powers, and of course some kids started being born mutants. All this evolution stuff has been set up with bits and pieces of dialogue and post-credits scenes in the prior phases.

Xavier and Tony-AI have sent Wanda somewhere or other to look into a new mutant, and it's young _____________. Something happens and Wanda is shunted to an alt-U. Wanda encounters an established team of X-Men. These are seasoned heroes from an established timeline. In the Alt-U, Wanda and Pietro never fell in with Hydra and instead of being dusted, they received their (mutant) powers from the Snap. They were recruited by Magneto and are members of the Brotherhood. The usual misunderstanding ensures and Wanda fights the X-Men. Misunderstanding is resolved, and Wanda goes with them on a mission to get her home (probably depending on Alt-Wanda to help out). After Wanda returns to the MCU proper, she meets younger versions of several of the X-Men, and leads them to Xavier.

This allows the X-Men to have an origin story in the MCU, but also allows us to spend most of the time with established heroes and not dwell too much on the origins. Future X-Men movies can just fast forward to well-trained superheroes, and have the X-Men cross over with Avengers as established heroes.

Crutey Anth

Post by Crutey Anth » 05 May 2019, 08:19

So the first thing for me is not to have every movie tie into some grand arc. We’ve been tricked by ‘the infinity saga’ title into thinking it was one big story...very few were actually about the stones/Thanos wasn’t really a thing. I think its all about individual stories and characterisation which sold it...I will however be tying stuff together a bit more.

I’m also trying to avoid space and time travel as much as possible (Kang and Annihilus were my first thoughts but that’d end up being same-y) so a different direction hopefully where possible.

Phase 4
Far from home- It’s a fun Spider-Man movie. That’s all I want- a breather and a breath of fresh air.

Black Panther 2- Doom!! It’s Wakanda Vs Latveria who made moves during the 5 years, In the end we find out the F4 appeared during the 5 year gap and were held hostage in Latveria whilst exploring...they’re now free!

Doctor Strange 2- With the Infinity Stones which are corner stones of our reality gone magic is in flux and Doctor Strange must travel around and try to tame it. (Dimensions are crossing, people are developing magic, demons bleed through etc) It is also basically...Doctor Strange Vs Mordo and introduce Clea, Monks of Panma? (Moondragon comes in this way)- a way to introduce Brother Voodoo etc

GotG- Vs Angela and the angels...an offshoot of Asgard if Thor is around....but really I just want to give the whole team a happy ending (Quill and Gamora etc, Rocket feels at peace). Y’know what kill Thor...his hammer hurtles towards earth. We also get a Captain Marvel Cameo of her keeping peace on Skrull, Kree, Shiar borders

Wanda & Vision- They get pregnant- maybe backdoor reveal that Ultron is around...babies ‘lost’ somehow

Captain America 4 (or the TV series)- This one is all about Sam and filling the boots of Steve- whether he thinks he is worthy etc. Cap Falcon vs Josiah X who wants the mantle for himself that should have belonged to his father/grandfather

Introduce the Eternals and Deviants- Introducing everyone- straight up stealing Gaiman’s story that the Eternals are brain washed and in society. Rather than Sprite though I’d say it was the Deviants who are orchestrating and manipulating all of Earth’s governments from behind the scenes. Avengers cameo in there to show they’re involved...or F4 who are starting again to ‘explore’. The sleeping dreaming Celestial also.

Phase 5
F4- F4 movie! F4 get their own movie and its fighting DoomIntroduce Rama-Tut (also an ancient Egyptian Moon Knight)

Hawkeye TV- him training not-Kate

Captain Marvel 2- Carol in space vs Kree army/ Kree Skrull war...where the Skrulls can also be bad guys (its all morally grey)...It is also revealed that Hulkling is out there and is Mar-Vell’s son from before she came to Earth. He’s the chance to unite the universe. It’s going to have Celestials in it sweeping through the galaxy and judging a planet- they basically swat CM away...sending Angela’s angels on a quest through space.

Shang-Chi- Stand alone intro- Martial Arts spy movie (we need him to fill Black Widows spot). Oh and he’s the son of the real Mandarin. He’s going to be fighting a modern day Moon Knight as a world travelling assassin (A Moon Knight who has went evil-er)

Avengers- Screw it Masters of Evil! Deviant leader, Doom, Ultron, Loki, Absorbing Man (Thor’s hammer power), Angela etc etc are trying to take over or something- its just a chance for the Avengers to come together- each one Hulk, Spidey, Ant-Man etc are deciding whether they want to be Avengers or if its time to move on (They’re still holding Spidey back because they want him to be the next iteration).

Ant-Man 3- Ant-Man is now a massive celebrity. He’s the friendly face of the super-hero community, takes part in SNL and whatever else. Cassie wants to be a super-hero but he is against it. He instead starts training Eric OGrady...who is not a good guy (trying to give him a chance like Pym did)...they all end up starting up a super-hero training school

Cross-over- YOUNG AVENGERS- Ant-Man—> Iron-Lad, Shuri, Cassie, Hulkling (looking for Captain Marvel) Spider-Man, Patriot (Josiah’s son/brother), not-Kate team up when all the adults vanish....Speed, Wiccan and a bunch of other teen villains are being controlled by Kang (I’d bring him back for the next big Phase). It turns out Iron-Lad is the teen version of Kang and was evil all along.

Phase 6
Spidey 3- It’s going to be Spidey Vs Osborn. Pete has decided a street level hero is what he needs to be currently. I think...we need to kill MJ here.

F4 2- F4 Vs Doom again....some big exploring like against the Deviants, into the Negative Zone. This one is all about them becoming world heroes rather than finding their feet

Young-Avengers 2- They go to the future to get Iron Lad back. GotG 3000 introduced

Doctor Strange 3- Strange and Doom (and some other magical types) have to go head to head in a contest to become the Sorcerer Supreme. Doom is trying to rescue the souls of his family and ends up unleashing Hell on Earth. We also find out some other planes of existence have been wiped out by the Celestials

Shang-Chi 2- Just more martial arts spy action greatness...just make a mission impossible movie if it stared Bruce Lee. It’s Shang Chi and the secret warrior (HIckman robbery) Vs Hickman’s SHIELD...and we find out about their dealings with Celestial etc

Black Panther 3- No over arching thing really- I’d let them tell whatever story they want to tell

MASSIVE CROSS OVER 2-parter - The Celestials are here! The dreaming Celestial awakens. The Deviants make their move for true world domination

Edit: I'd also introduce the concept of Mutants as the idea the X-Gene is a mutation brought on by having both an Eternal and Deviant gene somewhere in your family history

Gibbering Fool

Post by Gibbering Fool » 08 May 2019, 10:20

All right, I've been keen to have a go at this but haven't had a chance until now.

End of Phase 3
Spider-Man Far From Home - a fun little post Endgame story? Yes. But insignificant to the grand scheme of the MCU. While Mysterio was lying about being from the multiverse, the elemental monsters that he uses to scam Spidey and Fury are seemingly from the multiverse. Mysterio discovered the fire, water, rock and air monsters, seemingly from another dimension, and used them for his schemes. In actual fact the monsters were four scientists who'd tried to explore the multiverse and got bombarded with cosmic rays. In a post credit scene we see the monsters have been reverted to human form, though they still retain some abilities. You're first glimpse at the Fantastic Four!

Phase 4
Doctor Strange: The Nightmare Cycle - With the destruction of the Time Stone, the mass upheaval caused by the snap (and the reversal of the snap) magic is currently chaotic, and the walls of the reality are weakened. Doctor Strange faces off against Nightmare, and we get a glimpse of the other dimensions and hints of the multiverse. Ultimately Doctor Strange has to ally with Mordo, and more surprisingly Dormammu to stop Nightmare.

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3 - The Guardians, with Thor, are searching for the 2014 Gamora who survived Endgame. Gamora is travelling around to places in her life, having flashbacks to her youth with Thanos. She clashes with Black Swan, who's taken over Thanos' army after his death. Meanwhile Adam (Warlock), of the Sovereign, is hunting the Guardians for their actions in Vol 2. Warlock is a powerful antagonist, a match for Thor, though he's little more than a mindless hunter. The movie culminates on Vormyr, where Adam Warlock, a powerful psychic is essentially "awakened" by the residual energies of the Soul Stone. This makes Warlock an empathetic character though still struggles to understand the world he's in. The key event; Adam merges the "essence" (soul) of dead Gamora with 2014 Gamora essentially resurrecting Gamora. In one of the many post credits scenes we see a purple cocoon on Vormyr. In another we see Red Skull stealing a ship on Vormyr and finally escaping the world.

Black Panther 2 - I like the idea of Black Panther going international. In the wake of Infinity War and Endgame T'Challa wants to start building a space defence program, similar to what he did in Ultimates. This is a great opportunity to introduce Victor Von Doom, ruler of Latveria, and Namor. Though, much like Wakanda a few years back people don't know about Atlantis and Namor's posing as the ruler of an isolated island nation in the Atlantic.

The Wasp - No more co-sharing a title, the Wasp is going solo (though Ant-Man still appears). Scott's retired as Ant-Man, now that he has everything he wants. Things are pretty great in general actually, until Janet starts having weird dreams, drawing the Pyms back to the Quantum Realm. This is essentially Journey to the Microverse. Remember Darren Cross the Pym particles taken by that bad guy in Ant-Man 1? Roxxon Corporation bought those particles and is now invading the Quantum Realm. Main villain is Black Ant. Cassie Lang steals a suit and sneaks along with the Pyms, forcing Scott to follow too. Good times.

The Eternals - Set millions of years ago, the film will focus on the Civil War that splits the Eternals, resulting in one group going to Titan. We'll meet Thanos's parents A'lars and Sui San, though they won't be main characters. Main characters will be Sersi, Makkari, Ikkaris and Hercules as well as Eternal leaders Kronos and Uranos. The film would introduce the concept of the Celestials, their genetic tests on mankind, and slyly introduce the concept that the Celestials have an enemy. Post credit scene shows Sersi in the modern day.

New Avengers - Iron Man' and Black widow are dead, Thor's in space, Captain America's retired to mess up a timeline, and Hawkeye's a family man. So when a crisis arrives, its time for some New Avengers. Professor Hulk, who's arm is permanently crippled from using the Gauntlet, acts as the new Nick Fury, assembling a new Avengers team. Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man and the Wasp, Valkyrie, Black Panther and War Machine are brought together to the threat of Atlantis in a film based on Atlantis Attacks. The Atlanteans are allied with the Deviants, and have deposed Namor. This draws in Sersi and Hercules to join the Avengers.

End of Phase 4

Spoilers..I'm building towards Secret Wars

tokenBG1009

Post by tokenBG1009 » 09 May 2019, 04:35

I'm not creative enough to come up with my own series of movies, but has anyone considered the "Dark timeline" The Ancient One mentions is actually going to come to fruition? Thanos, in trying to "save" the universe actually put it in greater peril. What if the stones were holding back Galactus?