Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

X-Continuity: the X-Men Movie Timeline finally fixing all mistakes and errors!

Did you see the Dr. Strange Movie from the 70's? Me neither, but I'm sure someone did. Come here to talk about Movies and TV
X-Continuity

X-Continuity: the X-Men Movie Timeline finally fixing all mistakes and errors!

Post by X-Continuity » 03 Apr 2019, 12:57

Hello X-Fans of this beautiful forum,

Mine is a work of passion, a labour of love. Hopefully, you will love it. No mean to harm, it's just a fan website focused on fixing the errors. And I did it.

The "Deadpool" movies, "Legion" (series) and "The Gifted" (series) are three parallel universes; each one featuring an alternate live action version of the X-Men.

X-CONTINUITY
http://x-continuity.blogspot.com

There are extensive sections explaining more about incongruences and contradictions in the saga.

Some details:

Archangel (Apocalypse) and Angel (The Last Stand) are two separate characters. Totally unrelated. Archangel is not Warren.

TLS Moira is the daughter of FC Moira's brother. As simple as that.

In the original timeline, in 1978-1984, Xavier was using a second, experimental serum bearing terrible collateral effects. Thus, he stopped taking it in order to not get sick and eventually die.

"X-Men Origins: Wolverine" is set in 1983.

"X-Men" is set in 1999.

Enjoy!

X-Continuity

Re: X-Continuity: the X-Men Movie Timeline finally fixing all mistakes and errors!

Post by X-Continuity » 25 Apr 2020, 00:29

Hey guys,

I totally revised my scenario. Just two timelines, as in the beginning. Original and Altered.

Hope you stay well and safe.