Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11

Did you see the Dr. Strange Movie from the 70's? Me neither, but I'm sure someone did. Come here to talk about Movies and TV
AntiBody

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11

Post by AntiBody » 27 Mar 2019, 22:30

Anyone watching??

My faves so far:
Vanjie - Obviously, so entertaining!! She cracks me up!!
Brooke Lynn Hytes - GODDESS. Her looks are incredible.
Akeria - HER RUNWAYS ARE JUST GOLD.
Plastique - Wasn't sure how much I'd like her at first but she's killing it.
Shuga - A little messy, but a ton of fun to watch.
Ra'jah - Wasn't sure what to make of her at first, but she's really growing on me.

Others:
Silky - The rate at which she fluctuates between me liking her and me being annoyed by her is unheard of.
Nina - Killing it so far. Really hope she keeps rising.
Ariel - Shut up already.
Guardians Of The Galaxy Draft: Nova (Richard Rider), Quasar (Wendell Vaughn), Moondragon, Darkhawk, Plutonia, Hiroim, Ikon, Malik Tarcel, Manta
Nemeses: The Fraternity of Raptors

EphemeristX

Re: RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11

Post by EphemeristX » 27 Mar 2019, 22:35

I'm enjoying almost everyone on this season. It's a nice cast and a middle ground between the kiki of season 8 and the drama filled 10. I'm into it.
http://dancehall-daze.tumblr.com

"Take your baby by the ears
And play upon her darkest fears"

manuel_mc89

Post by manuel_mc89 » 27 Mar 2019, 22:49

I simply adore Vanjie, she is amazing, and has been turning out LOOKS, although mostly red ones, she either needs to make it her color completely or gives variety already, but seriously, that voice and that personality are amazing. Remember the Britney episode "i just thanked myself".

Ill post about the others, but yeah, im enjoying this season, although there have been too much acting or improv challenges, no'?
Legion: I will circle around you until the stars die an the world has forgotten what makes us different, and I will shatter any future that dares to divide us.

EphemeristX

Post by EphemeristX » 28 Mar 2019, 05:22

I think she needs a look without gold chest glitter, but other than that, yeah, Vanjie is far surpassing my expectations. And she's hella nicer than I expected.

Quick and Dead

Post by Quick and Dead » 28 Mar 2019, 06:49

Loving this season so far as well. Rooting for Brook, Yvie, and Vanjie. I do have a soft spot for Rajah though based on her confessionals.
Twitter: @TonyBWood

EphemeristX

Post by EphemeristX » 28 Mar 2019, 15:39

I kinda like Scarlet. She's the weird pretentious theater kid we all knew in highschool (or were in highschool). I've watched some of her shows and she's definitely more of a concept queen than she's showing.

manuel_mc89

Post by manuel_mc89 » 28 Mar 2019, 15:59

Brooke is cool, she is verey polished, and i like Nina and i really want her to succeed, i have a spot for older Queens who have been in the bussiness a lot time.

So far my top 4 could be Nina, Vanjie, Yvie (who is really cool and amazing) and Brooke, bases mostly on talent and personalities i like, but im also enoying Shuga's looks (Donald Trump and Native American), and also i have enjoyed all of Akeria's looks.
Legion: I will circle around you until the stars die an the world has forgotten what makes us different, and I will shatter any future that dares to divide us.